What are some good redpilled, conservative news channels on youtube?

What are some good redpilled, conservative news channels on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jaydyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none because jewtube is ass cancer

CNN

They take those down. Why can't you just have the opinions you're told to have?

Ill start off:

Jimmy Dore's a liberal, stand-up comedian that hits on a few political topics daily. More quanity than quality but he has some pretty good ones sometimes.

Milo starting jewing out for a paid yearly subscription, but he puts out a few clips a week. I think his TV interviews where he's actively pissing off people has more value.

Joe Rogan is a dudeweedlmao cuck who's scared to call out crazy sjws but redpilled millions just with his Alex Jones interview.

Steven Crowder has some decent clips of his show, maybe once a week.

Philip DeFranco is the most mainstream, liberal of the entire list but drops huge redpills when the Left fucks him over. Otherwise a massive cuck.

Where would Ben Shapiro or Alex Jones fit on that list? I'm not gonna pay for anything.

Jay Dyer, an Orthodox Christian who realizes the evil of the Catholic church. He also decodes kikery and occultism in the media and calls out 'deep state' psy ops. BTFO Nick Fuentes, tried to debate Styx but Styx was too scared to respond.
youtube.com/user/jaydyer

Literal Reddit tier

If you want an e-celeb (you dont) at least start with black pidgeon speaks, or just read books. Be kind to your future self and improve.

Thanks. Listening to his latest video and his guest is putting me to sleep lol

Reminder that Phillip DeFranco got big by being one of the first YouTubers to really take advantage of click bait titles/thumbnails

Before that he was literally living in his car

You have to go back.

That's why im asking for suggestions you bloody son of basterd bich

God where is that video of him crying..? From like when he couldn't get a big enough audience on youtube. It was back on the old youtube.

Start watching bloodsports and you'll discover plenty of decent channels.

Yeah some of his videos are kind of dry. He's best when debating and talking about conspiracy-related stuff. He was on Andy Warski's show a couple days ago will will be debating JF Gariepy at some point in the future.

It feels good to see him redpilling normies but the second he starts cucking I just close his video of the day.

He must have been okay back in the day. After he got big he just uses his position as boss to prey on young interns

Go on...

Try mundane matt. I watched a couple of his videos and ended up here

My wife :)

So this is why she is on "journalistic" vacation in Africa.
To give birth to more based half-black babies that vote for Trump.

Literal bugman

>mundane matt
He seems really easy to listen to, even if most of his videos seem to be vidya-centric.

I forgot that I used to watch RoamingMillenial too, but I've found female youtubers to have almost no substance. Laruen's latest documentary in South Africa seems based, though.

kek fpbp

pretty sure defucko is alt right

Pewdiepie is right up your alley.

( Y o u )

Why is every fucking conservative channel's content 80% attacking liberals and 20% on the subject itself, like in a whiny condescending way.

One example that comes to mind is that faggot british dude who talks like he needs nasal spray

stefan bolyneux and styx

you sound like a bitch

Fash the nation is your best bet bud

it's true though, and surprisingly, most of them were pretty liberal before the alt-right became popular

Murdoch Murdoch... Mr Bond... Way of the World.... amino (vertigo politix) ... red ice

alternative hypothesis
just bear in mind that just because he can provide statistics, doesn't mean you can understand said stats enough for you to know wether his conclusions make sense or not.

i think its because easy target/guaranteed views

are you talking about soyboy seller pjw?