Christians and Atheist should help each other

White ethnostate law and culture must make it clear that anyone has the choice to believe in whatever they want but
as long as it's a non violent, non rape encouraging, non parasitic, cancerous, subverting, enslaving, or controlling the goyim type of religions.
(So obviously no evil muslim or evil jew religions would be aloud).
White ethnostate law and culture must make it clear that we can debate each other if we want, but atheist hating christians or vice versa is
completely useless and crippling to our society.
If the hatred starts and is aloud to keep spreading between our people the worst case senerio like civil war or economic collapse could easily be the result.
This would leave us vulnerable to be attacked from jew and or muslim, black nations.

We could lessen conflict by logically explaining it's pointless for atheist to have the goal for a theoretically 100% athiest controlled universe to exist.
It would still be possible for people to wonder about a higher power existing, suddenly theism starts spread and then people arnt atheist anymore.
It is a possible scenerio. We must acknowledge and understand this.

The same thing could be said about a theoretically 100% christian controlled universe. All it takes is one child to be born who doesnt want to believe in God.
This could spread and then the entire universe could possibly become athiest over time.
It is a possible scenerio. We must acknowledge and understand this.

Even if we decided to split off from our alliance and christians and atheist went on different spaceships to go their seperate ways and colonize the universe.
Eventually it would be a matter of time until we would meet up again in the future probably because of conflicts over territories in space.
We must remember this wisdom or else the same useless conflicts would happen in the future over and over again.
We must remember this wisdom about freedom of thought and speech and respecting each others thoughts and beliefs regardless if you are christian or atheist.
We must remember no more brother wars unless we need to be on defense against cancerous antifa lgbt sjw soyboy feminist crazy people again.
This is the wisdom we need so we will never be divided or subverted ever again.
This is the wisdom we need to strengthen the bond and understanding between whites on a individual mentality and a collective level like never before.
We must work together and both sides need to grow up and love each other like the brothers we are.

bump

no because atheists actively seek to destroy religion and religious people just want to hang out with other religious people for the most part. you'll never get atheists to agree to this is my point. They are too far up their own ass, I mean look at their spokespeople and leaders, all pompous liberal cunts that love the small of their own farts(hitchens, anderson cooper, amazingatheist, fedoras). Christians don't need atheists, they need us. The president was practicing what religion when we went to the moon, lebbitors? Yes that's exactly what I thought.

I have to disagree ive met atheist who were friendly to me and i have atheist best friends.
but here's the logic that will help you realize why we need to put aside our differences.
>The same thing could be said about a theoretically 100% christian controlled universe. All it takes is one child to be born who doesnt want to believe in God.
>This could spread and then the entire universe could possibly become athiest over time.
>It is a possible scenerio. We must acknowledge and understand this.

fuck protestants, leave them out

as long as they are white nationalist and anti jew what's the problem?

What fellowship has light with darkness?

he's butthurt our theology is better and his popes were literally agents of satan.

are you saying im catholic? im christian. but id love for christians and catholics to work together for the same reasons as long as they are white nationalist and anti jew also.

This. Catholics != Christians
They can have a relationship with God, but a vastly misguided and distorted one. It's amazing how much Catholic doctrine directly contradicts the bible. It's almost as if they don't read it.

the way you said that made me think of this

but does their beliefs tell them to rape or be violent or enslave or subvert christians or atheist? if not then id love for them to work with us.

Atheists don't like you because you have a liberals mindset that your kind are the holy downtrodden people who deserve better at the price of everyone else, kike background and massive projection complex included. I'll care about trusting your kind when you stop villifying mine as the spiritual equivalent of "muh ebil huwhite colonial oppressors".

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for cooperation; if Christians were less divided the world would be a better place.

I agree I agree. Some Christians are cucked. but not all of them.

Actually a quote from 2 Corinthians:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Most atheists aren't atheists at all. They're as blind in their belief of the absence of God, as passionate in spreading their ways of thinking, as intolerant of those who preach a different credo, as zealot in attacking those who deviate from the orthodoxy as their fellow Christian citizens are. Man cannot escape his nature: he needs to believe in something, he needs to know that there's an absolute good and an absolute evil, a right thing to do and a wrong thing to do, a virtuous example to follow and a despicable one to contempt, a holy text where to find answers in times of need. Remove the traditional religions of the People and new depraved credos will arise (look no further than the modern western leftists and their fanatical zealotry for progressive egalitarian universalism for proof), therefore atheism should not be promoted nor encouraged in any way, shape, or form.

Only a very, very small group of individuals have the moral and intellectual prowess to live a virtuous life without the physical comfort brought by knowing you're doing the "right thing" according to the doctrine. The rest of the people need a religion or they will drown in their own moral dilemmas: it's as immoral and despicable to deprive a man of his religion as it is to deprive a man who doesn't know how to swim of a lifebelt.

A real atheist is a Darwinian one who understands why there are no records of civilizations without religions and the dangers associated with depriving his own civilization of its believes; a militant atheist is as stupid and shortsighted as the believers he tries to woe away from traditional religion.

>tl;dr
Those who are smart enough to be real atheists are also foresighted enough to keep quiet about it for the sake and well being of their fellowman and civilization itself.

no, im gonna say im atheist if someone asks

Of course most atheist are ignorant and left wing and are hateful of believers etc. but part of that is due to the anti christian culture and lack of logic to see that it's pointless to argue over faith.
The fact is there are full blown white nationalist logical respectable atheist that exist and they understand that we need to group up to survive.

Also you have to remember that even if everyone was a christian there is still a very real chance that a kid can just grow up being an atheist and it would spread.

We need to work together and stop the useless conflicts. there is no other way that i'm seeing, even if we were a 100% christian society.

But the fact is that there is a chance that atheist will be born in our society even if it is 100% christian from the start. so what then?
Do we just not have kids because theres a chance that they might not believe in God?
We can live separate from atheist im all for that, but it's impossible to exclude atheist from human society completely.

Jesus said he came for the sinners and unbelievers not the righteous. Maybe that verse you sent means that we shouldn't have the same laws or live with atheist, but we can be in the same nation and we can protect each other based on just wanting to exist in peace and culture and the 14 words.

1 Corinthians 7:12-16

But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her.

1 Timothy 1:13

even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief;

John 9:39-41

And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."

Atheists aren't born, like Christians they are made. There is one reality. If God exists and he created you, wouldn't he be within his rights as the creator to demand that you acknowledge his existence.

The fact is, you cant be nationalistic and be a a follow of Christ.

Jesus said (speaking to God):
I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them,+ because they are no part of the world,+ just as I am no part of the world.
I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."

Jesus himself admitted that he could have overpowered anyone who came to arrest him (commanding angels). But he let them - because Gods Kingdom is in heaven and man's governments are doomed.

You are still religious though.

>lack of logic to see that it's pointless to argue over faith
Exactly. But you missed the point: it's because most atheists are not abstractly rational and absolutely logical beings as they like to think, but instead they are religious followers themselves and they don't want to hear any of it. Christianity and Atheism are two religions competing for space and representation in society at large: they'll never stop arguing.

>there is still a very real chance that a kid can just grow up being an atheist
Kids become what you make of them. In my experience, youngsters become atheist because of a lack of Christian upbringing in their families: the parents might be Christians but if the family doesn't go to mass somewhat regularly and doesn't take part in the local church community life then their kids will simply not get hooked up in it. If left unchecked this process loops on itself like a snowball effect: if most of society is still largely religious a stray kid might be brought back into the religious path by school or friends or peer pressure; but once there's a large enough mass of atheists who can network with one another such comeback to faith is less and less likely to happen.

Beside, saying that because 1 kid may or may not eventually become an atheist therefore is a null and void point, regardless of what conclusion you were trying to draw out of it: there have always been people who deviate from the popular credo in one way or another. It's the dose that makes the poison: a society can tolerate a few deviants, but when one half of the population thinks the other half is a bunch of bigots and vice versa a bunch of sinners you've got yourself a religious conflict within society (see French Wars of Religion).

Do not 'become' unevenly yoked ... not remove the yoke if you become a believer while you have it. Yet if married to unbeliever you hope they become believers.

1 Cor 7:16 How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

The Blasphemer has to change in order to become a Christian and acceptable to God.

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11).

How can someone who doesn't believe in God be acceptable.

“Without faith it is impossible to please him well, for he that approaches God must believe that he is and that he becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him.” (Hebrews 11:6)

Romans 13:1 “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”

Daniel 2:21 “He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.”

Proverbs 8:15-15 “By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.”

>all this fucking text

Christianity reformed for the purposes of the state is the only way forward.

It's either that or Christians only, but all atheists must belong to a Christian parish even if they don't attend church.

Help you put on the rope rhat takes your life filthy atheist nigger

Wtf is this, a rap battle?

Vatican and popes = many many crimes, mass long term converting of millions

Protestantism = birth of capitalism and ultimately individualism which let down the guard to cultural marxism.

>from my experience
yeah mine too but you need to acknowledge that there is a small chance in a 100% christian society that atleast 1 person could say that they do not believe in God.
We are going to keep hitting a wall of human conflict until we understand and move past it.

nah fuck atheists theyre selfish weak willed assholes.

Tell me how you can force your child to have faith you fucking retard.

Atheist here, please keep promoting Christianity for the masses who are too stupid to think for themselves. I mean this unironically, the masses need something to believe in and if it's not you cucks, it's something worse.

Ok so how are you going to keep your children or their children from becoming atheist? why not work together with them to secure our existence instead of constantly fighting each other like children.

im always amused by the religion v atheist threads. I'm probably leaning more towards atheist than agnostic, but have never been a full blown theist.
That said, I'm mildly amused that im lumped in the same basket as fedora tipping wankers who actively attack other anons beliefs,as I dont think this is appropriate. Judeo-christian western (thats right faggots ,judaism had a role to play way back then), morals, thought, sciences, arts, literature and culture has its origins in theist societies. up until recently ive been happy with the result. Hedonism, degeneracy and moral decay may be linked to the decline of religiosity, or other factors suh as the kikes penchant for the frankfurt school, but, despite my current lack of 'grace', i see when, where, how and most importantly why religion is important.
you guise believe what you want as long as its not degenerate

Caesars things to Caesars for sure - obey the law, but as Peter and the other apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men." Also Christians aren't revolutionaries.

1Pe 2:12 ... Maintain your conduct fine among the nations,+ so that when they accuse you of being wrongdoers, they may be eyewitnesses of your fine works+ and, as a result, glorify God in the day of his inspection. For the Lord’s sake subject yourselves to every human creation,*+ whether to a king+ as being superior 14 or to governors as sent by him to punish wrongdoers but to praise those who do good.+

Human Governments are doomed. Also from Daniel 2:44 foretells: “In the days of those kings [governments now ruling] the God of heaven will set up a kingdom [in heaven] that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people [humans will never again rule the earth]. It will crush and put an end to all these [present] kingdoms

>dead kike on a stick worship
no conversation will be held with a jew puppet

based commie

Difference between a Christian and an atheist is?

christians are capitalists while atheists are commies

one believes in a deity, Whose son Jesus Christ was born to illustrate a path to, or link to the divine and/or salvation, and the other doesnt hold such beliefs.
am i getting warmer

so what the hell are you then? a anarchist? good luck trying to protect your children in anarchy without rule of law.
Government is a tool for humans to live in peace whether it's perfect or not.
just like God said we can use any animal or plant in the world to our liking in genesis.
it's a tool we use for survival.

you know that such a broad statement wont hold up to scrutiny user, so why did you even make it?

christians are as greedy as kikes, don't kid yourself

Didn't you see the scriptures I quoted? I obey the law, I wont steal, I pay all taxes - better than most cause my motivation for not stealing is fear of God, not a Government.

When the crowds came to make Jesus king he fled John 6:15
>he fled
he fled

Christians are in the World (politics, governments, nationalism, war), but are not part of it.

You are probably the stupidest poster I have ever read on Sup Forums, and that's saying something.

Since time immemorial, there has been a greater connection in and amongst "People of the Book" tan between people of the book and atheists.

By definition, the ultimate heresy is the denial of the metaphysical grounding of religion itself.

Also, like many uneducated spastics on this site, you underestimate how re-pilled Islam is. The mores of traditional Islam and the theoretical white ethnostate many of you espouse are nearly identical, as capture by the idiotic phrase "white sharia"

im not kidding myself at all user. that kikes are greedy is a given. but it doesnt follow that all atheists are commies, or all christians are capitalists. in fact, it sems like a singularly silly point to try and make

He didn't flea for the same reason he was born in the manger. He didn't want to be a conqueror with an iron fist, he wanted to be a savior with mercy.

So tell me how you will guarantee without any doubt that your children will be christians? you can have 100% christian society but it is impossible to force faith.You are the idiot if you think you can just magically maintain a society without the chance of atheism spreading.
And to be honest i like the idea of enslaving our women like islam does. That is the one thing i agree with about islam because women can't handle the responsibility of power or maintaining society.

You have literally no reason to be an atheist if you make use of your reason.
Read some basic apologetics book from before the 40s, read the Summa Contra Gentes.
Even Aristotle knew that there was a Unique God.

Christianity is ridiculous and imperfect in so many ways.
At least turn to Gnosticism, which is MUCH MORE LIKELY

You can have reasons to believe in God but that does not equal believing.
not imperfect, it's just complicated, like everything in life.
the main thing is just believing in Jesus and always asking for mercy even though we understand that we don't deserve it.

>Pantheism/Nominalism
>good
Lol

actually, if you use reason, or a form of it, and read the old and new testament, its very possible that one not born into religiosity might not find God. However, and this is the clincher, theism has given so much to western culture that religion cannot, and should not, be shat on in the way that atheists (see anti-theists) do around their peres who hold faith. its uncouth and frankly depressing

Faith is the submission of reason to something greater that it can never grasp fully (the Revelation).

It's as if you chose to believe in the veracity of an impossible to understand but true treatise on mathematics.
Some people understand it better than other and dedicate their lives in order to uncover some mysteries of it (like theologians and clergymen), even if they know they will never be able to do it completely, but they and even the laymen see that the application of this treatise generates very good fruits.

Religion and science Should complement each other

in many ways they do user

use small words please

What's more likely?
That all the flaws atheists, skeptics and even christians themselves have pointed out, including contradictions in the bible, bad morals, unethical punishment (the murder of a million children is less evil than torturing a man for all eternity), and the fact that god couldn't spread the message all over the globe until colonization was at its peak?

Do atheistic South Americans in 200 AD go to heaven after they die, even though there has never been a prophet over there?
Do atheistic native Australians in 500 AD go to heaven after they die, even though there has never been a prophet there?

Hell might be a lie to get humanity on the right track via threat, but that sounds entirely like what an imperfect god would do.

If we analyze this logically, we can safely say that the CHANCE of there being an IMPERFECT DEITY and a PERFECT DEITY with all the information we have now is considerably higher than there being a PERFECT DEITY who has done various questionable things and failed to spread his message.

You retarded christcuck need to go kill yourself and accept that there is no way of knowing anything and such speculations' existence is POINTLESS because the link between earth and heaven is non-existant.

I agree i'm now 100% for genetic perfection of humans and animals and plants with science.

I'm an atheist who wishes for Christianity to spread, I think it's bullshit in absolute terms, but incredibly valuable for the knowledge of humanity and life itself that it brings. Let's not kid ourselves, the majority of people will turn to degeneracy and/or nihilism as soon as you take away religion, so at least have them believe in the best religion.

I forgot that I was talking to el chupacabra...

You are arguing that a certain infinitesimal chance is bigger than another infinitesimal chance, woah good job there buddy. You are going at this from the wrong (read: """rational""") perspective.

I think we do have a perfect God. just think of humans as a test almost.
also he let humans spread the message of God because he want's humans to do works too.

They do as one has nothing to do with what the other is trying to accomplish. Religion is not supposed to tell you how the world is just as science is not supposed to tell you how to act in the world.

yea but be nice i'm trying to help.

>also he let humans spread the message of God because he want's humans to do works too.
why are there no monotheistic religions in the rest of the world?

I don't believe in a god.
Deities might exist, but the chance of them existing is not scientifically determinable because they operate on a non-scientific basis or rather through a manner that has not been revealed to us, yet.

Because we are disconnected from a hypothetical realm of deities, it is implied that there is no point in trying to connect to them.

I don't know? what's the point of asking me?

just got a 30 day ban on facebook for writing, most atheists are communists, degenerates and fags. Which by historical record is true

well, it cant possibly be true.

i got banned on youtube for telling white people to move to white states in youtube comments.
very upsetting to not be aloud to speak to your own people.