Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYO-itBizz0
youtube.com/watch?v=eVBV7IrukJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

>the greens rn

your mums gay

OK, let's go.
WTF are the people of Lyons doing? How did Rebecca White poll so highly?

Libs are 2 seats away from a majority

Wakanda will rise in Burnie!

Wheres one nation :c

Is it ever OK to have a look at your neighbour when using one of these bad boys?

The party leaders always poll highly.
Not in Tasmania.

he will show us da wae

They didn't run. Lambie run, but hasn't won any seats.

LOL

If you're talking to him, yes. Why would it matter if you look at him?

I mean look at his willy..

are you homophobic or something you bigot. James Cook would be fucking appalled at the way you don't like the mardi gras, that was the whole reason he founded Sydney

Yeah, but her tally is close to the biggest in 30 years

No its not ever ok you fag cunt

Why do you say that? I'm not talking about dropping to my knees, just having a gooses gander at the other bloke's doodle.

FRESH SALT

only at the gay bar

What does it matter?

>yfw voting is compulsory here
>and you pay fines if you don't, or go to jail
>motherfucking debtors prison for not voting
>also the only place in the first world where strip searching a child is legal, and so are public strip searches.
I asked for a male cop when it happened to me and the bitch cop grabbed my nuts and spat in my face. I ams erious when I say this place is fucked, seen cops pull over cadbury factory workers and get chocolate bribes for not reporting drink driving. 20kg of chocolate pays out of a breath test.

Do not come here. tourists only drive up prices and end up in car accidents due to the shit roads and the fact that nobody but the merchants wants them here

I usually piss in the bin or on the sink for shits and giggles

Because hes just trying to have a piss, not get oggled by some poofter dickhead

it's a $20 fine you that fucking poor you can't afford to pay that. fuck just write to them saying you couldn't vote because you got food poisoning and couldn't stop liquid shit coming out long enough to get down to vote

I usually try to look where I am aiming I mean come on dude.

Once I peeked and I saw the gut flick his cock really hard instead of just shaking it like a normie. I didn't look again for a while

David O'Byrne is a bitter manlet. Why do they think banning pokies in pubs is a good idea? I don't get it.

peeing outside with no hands is the best feeling

I'm saying I'm not fucking paying that shit ever dude. voting isn't real anyway we live in a global plutocracy.

I voted Lib, but pokies are a cancer

They're no worse than alcohol.

>he doesnt aim near his mates and piss at full blast to get splash back on them

who's /ourguy/?

Is it weird that i dry my dick with toilet paper instead of shaking?

just remember though, if you don't vote you have no right to complain about the current government

how many circles can you do? piss in a circle and try not to break the stream. count how many times you can do a 360 but don't walk away or you'll fuck the circle. my record is 12.

people love seeing piss circles on the footpath it's like seeing those cool skid marks on the highway

Pretty disgusted after the mass shooting (yet again) over in America that there was a shooters candidate on my ballot today.

I was so mad I put a huge X right next to them in order to express my rage

Liberal voters make me angry

Then don't play pokies? It's only dumb cunt pensioners and bogans that get sucked in to them. Most of the pubs and clubs in the state would shut down without pokies.

Then don't play them

and if you're a man you have no right to complain about abortion rights~

They are addictive. Like alcohol.
And the noise of them shits me each time I enter a pub where they are

Joke doesn't work because you have to number 5.

whatever I don't really care how the fuck people go to the dunny, just don't cover over to my place and piss on the floor or the seat. Also leave both fucking seats down before you flush, I don't want piss or shit particles all over my fucking stuff

labor is getting JUSTed right now

The noise drunk bogans make when they party in their government houses pisses me off. Doesn't mean I want to ban alcohol.

absolutely not. I've been doing it recently as an uncommon alternative. I shake the first drop then wipe his chin because capillary action of the paper pulls the last drop out the tip. good times, no piss smell anymore.

Sue Hickey :)

Do you not pull back your foreskin?

feels good

im doing it as well at the moment, its nice.

didn't she have a black gorilla baby and her husband left her? and this was in the 90s when tasmania was 98% white people and her suburb was 100% white people.

Here is /our guy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVBV7IrukJo

terrible bait, are you even trying

I believed this for decades, but people have recently told me that is a classic urban myth.

Depends - circumcised? and if uncut, do you pull foreskin back to wee?

well if you didn't put your dick in a women who you weren't married to then you most likely wouldn't have to deal with the issue of abortion since you wouldn't have someone trying to kill your kid

>Foreskin

BAD GOY!

Looks like libs have got this in the bag

Goodbye precious forest!

I'm pretty sure everyone under 30 has a foreskin now.

Even liberals are stupid enough to vote liberal.

Good, we can have proper bush management and not have to worry about fires every few years.

>greens getting 10% in a state full of dole bludgers and hippies

the absolute state of the left

Whats the deal with pokie hate ? why are they any worse than a video game ?

They hook people and send many broke.
Which of course, has numerous flow-on effects

Why can't Tasmania be a more leftist progressive state like Queensland?

Anyone else have a huge foreskin?

They could seriously fail to win Batman in two weeks, which would be hilarious.

I am uncut and dont pull it back, if i do it splashes everywhere
What do you mean?

>youtube.com/watch?v=oYO-itBizz0

LABOR CONCEDE WATCH BEGINS NOW

fun fact: abortion in tasmania costs 10 weeks of welfare payments (newstart)

Slept with a 23 (I think) year old white guy who was cut because country family, but other than that all uncut these days

So you just walk around with pissy foreskin all day?

As in pull it back behind your dick head so it doesn't obstruct your dick hole.

I thought rural people were the first to stop. My family stopped doing it in the 50s.

Wow that's a fucking 8skin

take your dick talk elsewhere

The toilet paper soaks it all up m8
When pissing? I dont pull it back

what the hell dude c'mon pull it back don't get your piss on your skin

Mine stretches a bit over 11cm from the head when flaccid.

Reminder this is the first state election the right has won in three years

Although it's always good to see the Greens get BTFO, it's sad to see third parties like the Greens, Lambie, One Nation etc fail. A two party state is fucking awful.

If you don't pull your foreskin back to pee, you're a fucking neanderthal.

I can store a key in there.

No joke.

A houskey.

If I leave my forward it just goes everywhere, I think I have a big foreskin

I can only really piss with it back, then I squeeze out the last drop which return the foreskin to the normal position

cheap trick: put your index finger just behind the base of the head, and your thumb on the top of the penis just behind the head, move your index finger towards your body

(((they))) stole my foreskin

What's for din dins cunts ?

What the fuck are you talking about cunt, if i pull it back it goes fucking everywhere

I am having a full english breakfast for dinner because I am a mad lad

Our spineless cunt PM at the fag parade in Sydney. Just dropped a few minutes ago.

RIP
:(

Lambie and the Greens are terrible. Shooters, Farmers, and Fishers are the best choice.
Lift your balls up to get the last bit out easier.

F

he is such a fucking worm

wtf. nice!

beer (again)

rip in piss male cum tuberculosis