Hockey and Golf are the two white sports

Hockey and Golf are the two white sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZ0zDHqtug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot biathlon.

>bi
sounds gay

Cycling

The NHL is run by that fucking kike Gary Bettman, and it's rigged. Las Vegas Golden Knights? nobody wanted this team. They could of brought back the Nordiques or the Whalers but instead your getting fixed games and they're pushing the new team for visibility. Back in the early 90s when a fight broke out your team backed you up, now you have to sit on the bench like a bunch of cucks and just watch. This shit is turning into absolute refpuck where every play is reviewed by the synagogue in Toronto and what they say goes.

>Las Vegas Golden Knights? nobody wanted this team.
then why are they going to win the stanley cup this year?

(((gee I wonder)))

What about swimming? Badminton? Volleyball? Dude you're forgetting so many.

>Badminton
all asians
>Volleyball
sport for dumb roasties
>swimming
I'll give you that one.

tennis used to be great before we let the blacks play

vegas wanted it. The city is a dump and they need all the attractions they can get to account for the decline in gambling in the US. They'd jump on a NFL or MLB team too if they could afford it, hockey is still kind of a bargain basement sports league to get into by comparison.

Soccer.

hispanics and brazilians play it. not really all that white.

It's nothing more than a kid's sport in the US. They keep trying to meme major league soccer into existence but literally nobody cares except for the parents of the players.

>hockey
>white
Not for long. Libs are trying to build community ice rinks in nigger infested shitholes so they can dominate that sport too.
Problem is, niggers are violent and will turn the game back into a bloodsport (which is a good thing!)

This guy's an idiot by the way. Nevada needed something and an NHL team is just fine.
And I was actually alive back in the 90's, kid, and I remember everyone bitching about hockey being too violent.
We've always been soy nation, just repping it now.

good luck with that. The really athletic nigs go after sports where they can get big paychecks and ghetto street cred. Nobody is walking around the hood wearing hockey jerseys. There's no March Madness or Rose Bowl for hockey.

Hockey is for fags. Golf is alright. Whites are the best at most sports anyway.

Golf is a "sport" for middle class Americans who desperately want to leave an impression of an upper clas person with fake-it-till-you-make-it attitude.

Golf is probably the most expensive sport to actually be good at, after the gay shit with horses like polo. It also has a totally brutal luck component, and can be played for an entire lifetime. I respect it on those grounds.

Nah. Huge selection bias towards actually rich people. You need to be a member of a country club or live on a golf course growing up to be any good.

The only times in my life when I've been good at golf (single digit handicap) was summers when we were country club members. You need to play constantly to get good, and a standard public course here is $60 per round. Consider that a standard pro spec golf ball is $3, you will need new grips and shafts like every other year, new shoes, $18 gloves that wear out in a month. It gets expensive really fast.

soccer is the true white man sport

yeah yeah i know Brazil and shit...they stole the game from us

Fuck soccer. Only brown subhumans care about that shit here.

shooting sports are as white as it gets

everyone at my sporting clays club is a doctor, lawyer, or some kind of executive

I play golf, it's pretty great. Never seen a non-white at the course

like i said...they stole it from us. you come here on a Sunday morning at 9 am and see how many niggers are there....none! to cold to early

vegas is getting oakland raiders in 2020 and guess who gets to pay for the (((stadium)))

Well, we have rugby and football in winter and cricket in summer. No room for something like soccer.

Why are white Americans so bad at sport? You leagues get dominated by niggers. That is embarassing.

>They'd jump on a NFL or MLB team too if they could afford it
They DID buy an NFL team you fucking brainlet.

do you know what happened to the oakland raiders?

>acting class
>white
theres nothing great about flailing around and pretending you are hurt

why are niggers so funny/violent?

>soccer is the true white man sport
Third worlder sport

Rugby, actually a sport that niggers could do good in... that aside Rugby is THE sport for the white man. nothing like it to search for your teeth in the grass on a foggy morning.

>mutt doesn't know what biathlon is
imagine my shock

>sweden

True. still a white man's game tho
so GB is the third world? (it kinda is lol

Check this out: m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZ0zDHqtug

Niggers are a bit too weak for it.

>memeflag

Both sports are for closeted homosexuals

its like Lacrosse.

>sweden

not a bad move really. SF already has the 49ers. Games are gonna suck in Vegas tho if it's an open air stadium.

Note that our main sports (basketball, football) are basically height and weight dependent. Success is literally dictated by being a genetic freak. I hate to say it but there's a lot more 6'5+ black dudes than white.

I don't watch football so I don't really pay attention to the politics. Good move for Vegas though. Oakland can eat a bag of dicks.

Snowboarding, skiing and anything snow related, the least shitskin ridden activities

Personally I quite like the knights and I'm not sure what you mean by nobody wanting them.
Also care to explain why you think the nhl is rigged? Couldn't possibly be because of the refs, since only about 20% of goals are scored on power plays.

>I hate to say it but there's a lot more 6'5+ black dudes than white.
In the US, maybe. Not sure.

Imo its more likely b/c blacks have fast twitch muscle fibres and their brains are geared towards movement. There's more tall white guys, but having endurance fibres in the calves and a larger frontal lobe impedes their performance in sports requiring aggression and sprints.

Look at decathlon athletes and its 95% white guys. Anything involving a mix of strength, endurance and skill is going to be massively skewed towards whites. When its purely endurance, technique, or speed, etc then you get groups like west Africans, Asians, and east Africans that dominate.

All sports except running are white sports.

This is an inaccurate statement, as "white" is an arbitrary concept based upon interpretation by the user and interpreter

it's very divided by ancestry. Northern european americans are as tall as they are anywhere in the world. The few Serbs we have are all giants, women included.

The thing that works against the statistics is italians and hispanic descendants, which obviously we have a ton of. But if you are talking pure northern (and to some extent central) european descendants, the average amongst men is around 6'. 6'3+ is a rarity but they are definitely out there. I have several friends that are 6'5 and above.

I think among american blacks it's way more common to just be fucking huge.