So-called White Genocide

I came here to see what this place was about, and despite accepting that there is an actual white genocide ongoing in SA, I was still sceptical of an ongoing genocide in US and Western Europe. This until I randomly came across an article of the Albanian criminal code while searching for something completely different.

Albanian Criminal Code, Chapter 1, Article 73- Genocide:

The application of a premeditated plan, whose purpose is the complete or partial destruction of a national, ethnic, racial and/or religious group directed against members of said group and accompanied with the following activities: premeditated murder of the members of said group, causing heavy physical and psychological damage, putting them in harsh living conditions that cause physical destruction, THE APPLICATION OF MEASURES THAT HINDER THEIR BIRTHRATE, and the deliberate transfer of the children of one group to another group, is punished with no less than 10 years of prison to a life sentence.

The translation is rough around the edge, but I believe it's pretty understandable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hellenism-2
rt.com/usa/355639-soros-clinton-albania-wikileaks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, you're late as fuck but glad you're finally caught up brother

>THE APPLICATION OF MEASURES THAT HINDER THEIR BIRTHRATE

I'm gonna sue EA and GabeN for all the vidya gaemz that destroyed what little chance I had of impregnating a 4/10 white gf by age 20.

Is Armend miftari popular in albania?

Read up on UN charter of Human Rights. Everything that's going on in white countries is text book genocide.

Welcome to the struggle.

Dude, this is not just Albanian Criminal Code. It's a UN Convention.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention

Amusingly, that last big about children transfer is still on US books in regards to Native American tribes. Nor sure if it is used anymore. Australia was the same until the 80s.

Gay-san, stop trying to be ironic so you can get brownie points from fellow SJWs. If and only if there is an actual deliberate plan for the lowering the birthrate of a group is this law applicable (in Albania). You can't prove EA had such a plan.

I'm an autist and I have little interest in Albanian celebrities

I'm not sure I understand that part, not even in Albanian. I translated it by ear.

And the plan is known, old, and being openly followed.

Was the Kalergi Plan originally known as The Protocol of the Elders of Zion? It has some striking parallels.

This is anti-Christian, idk what the majority of this board will think of it (I'm agnostic). However, is it truly that simple? When I was a kid I watched a lot of documentaries on the Illuminati and Mason lodges. Is 'the jews' the answer I've been looking for? It's a real pity. During WW2 Albania is the only European country that had an increase in Jewish population. This because we protected them, clothed them, gave them Albanian names so they would not be caught. It's something I take pride in. The Albanian besa, we call it. But if what you say is true, did we do something bad?

The Protocol of the Elders of Zion probably came first, but killing white Europeans was always their plan.

They've been scheming for a while...

If anything, Christianity is but an arm of the jewish power. Jesuits, masons, illuminati, rosicrucians, knights of Malta and evey similar group all seem to point in the same direction.

This is an interesting video, hearing it from the horse's mouth is something else. youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I would love to think that some jews are good people, tribal but not evil. But the leftists in their ranks are the most vile of creatures.

But if this is true, does it not mean that Hitler fell right into their trap? Or was he merely an agent of the Zionists, as others on Sup Forums postulate?

I've seen this video. What did he mean by Hellenism? The ancient religion of the Greeks? Greek philosophy?

>knights of Malta
What role does this organisation play? When the Ottomans besieged Malta sometime in the XVIth century they fought heroically, IIRC.

yeah m8 it's pretty shitty

the thing is to keep white people fat and comfy like before you slaughter a pig, if you do that none of them believe you when you tell them they are under direct threat

Have you watched: thegreateststorynevertold.tv ?

Parts of it. I did not like it, because it claims to be unbiased, yet it is clearly biased on the side of Hitler. The problem with the demonization of Hitler is that those who see through some of the lies surrounding him start to literally worship him. He was a grey figure, just like most historical figures.

>Hellenism
Nah, watching th video again. He did not say Hellenism, but Leninism.

Not sure about Hellenism, and as for the knights of Malta is just one of those modern secret societies tied to masons/jesuits/illuminati. It's probably just the same thing.

Yes that would make a lot more sense, the caption is just wrong I guess.

Started to, but phew lad, 7+ hours of doco? It's difficult to get the time.

Hmmmm, maybe not...

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hellenism-2

>did we do something bad?
No. It's just that they give no shits what so ever about you or us or anybody. It's not even fucking personal, they just need to have dominion over us because if they allow nations and peoples to be free they cannot count on them minding their own business. The antidote to imperialism is a world where every element that gives birth to it is controlled.

rt.com/usa/355639-soros-clinton-albania-wikileaks/

Hitler was spawned by them, but he turned against them and they realized that they had created a monster. This happens several times in history with different dictators when they eventually realize they are puppets.

Just nab an Afrikaner qt when they all flee S.A.

dios mio...

Oh man, that is way too long. But Rabbi Yosef clearly said Leninism.

>the illuminati
Akin to chasing ghosts.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

In the end I suppose Hitler did fall into their trap, the killing of millions of white Europeans is a loss on all front and a massive win for Jews. We can't even talk about them now because of that war, any mentions of Jews gets you weird looks. The simple acknowledgement of their existence scares them, and makes people uncomfortable. And they officially got Israel.

I doubt Hitler was an agent of the zionists, he just had no personal squabble with the Jews. All he wanted was to rebuild his beloved country, and he did.

Why's it that this's the first time I hear of it?
We should push it more.

el chupacabra

Whatever happened to Albanians? You had some great soldiers in the Waffen SS
>pic related

One group has a kid, kid is taken by the state/fostered.

The Europa serie is great too, also very long.

If the Greek or gypsy minority in Albania had the numbers and birthrate to replace Albanians (and they would walk around smugly knowing this), we'd be having a civil war in our hands, and Greeks are genetically similar to Albanians to boot. Albos are hothead shitheads, and our conflict with the Greeks is LONG,

To see non-white Americans walking around doing this is shit gives me a weird feeling in my stomach. Why aren't white Americans doing anything?

I watched the first 2 hours yesterday it was decent
It was really humanizing the person hitler and the events that cause him to gain so much popularity
But another 4 hours of that I don't know what difference does it make

>Why aren't white Americans doing anything?
24/7 brainwashing by jews from birth, like the guy above said you can't even mention jews without being called a nazi

you can't even say you want to enforce our immigration laws etc. without being called a nazi by the brainwashed zombies

Commies killed most of the intellectuals, right wingers and intelligent Northern Albanians (complicated political and societal reasons why the Northerners). This country has been a brain drain since the mid-forties. All that remain and the cowardly and weak scholars and the idiotic, yet bold/strong men. There was a Greek philosopher saying countries who had only these two kinds of people were destined for failure.

this about sums it up

Holy shit this is absurd. People don't even know what nazi means anymore.

>Commies killed
stalin killed 25 million civilians
mao killed 100 million civilians

yet they're celebrated by our media and brainwashed leftists

meanwhile hitler (((supposedly))) killed 6 million jews and we have the holohoax shoved down our throats in (((public school))) and the media 24/7

we are living 1984

>The application of a premeditated plan, whose purpose is the complete or partial destruction of a national, ethnic, racial and/or religious group directed against members of said group and accompanied with the following activities: premeditated murder of the members of said group, causing heavy physical and psychological damage, putting them in harsh living conditions that cause physical destruction, THE APPLICATION OF MEASURES THAT HINDER THEIR BIRTHRATE, and the deliberate transfer of the children of one group to another group
Gee lets count how many times white nations have been guilty of this on nonwhites, ready

Would be nice if you stopped reposting garbage.

What is an origin myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is intentional, by jew design.

I wish these Westerners had experienced only one, ONE year under communism. No they would not be the supported rural class, but the defeated burgoise. They would be trasnferred from their comfortable homes to the shittiest of Albanian villages for semi-forced labour, and the second they made a false move or a false remark they'd be sent to our version of Gulags,

I forgot to mention commies promoted the birthrates of people why were blindly loyal to the party.

>basic facts i don't like are garbage
Found the jew.

idk about holocaust, but Stalin and Mao killed far more than Hitler did.

Where is this from?

>I wish these Westerners had experienced only one, ONE year under communism.
"We've never tried REAL communism" is what they are programmed to say.

No idea, looks Japanese though.

Can I beat them up and say that they've never tried a real beating?

Is that chick in the front doing a sieg heil?

Wow you kikes just keep em coming don't you?

>Application of measures that hinder birthrate
Jewish feminism
Birth control
Abortion
Promotion of childless lifestyle

>causing heavy physical and psychological damage
Jewish postmodernism
Identity politics
infinite genders
white people are evil/revisionist history

>premeditated murder of the members of said group
9/11
every war in the middle east
Seth Rich
Mandalay Bay mass murder
Parkland shooting
Intentionally flooding Europe with Muslims

Day of the Rope is coming kike

That's sad but i'm sure there are still proper Albanians left. I had a neighbor who was in the albanian SS-Divsion. My grandfather who was with the 1st Waffen-SS Division "LAH" II. Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment 3 helped him and his family start a new life here in Germany back in 1946, of course he didn't want to stay in Albania because he and his family would have been killed.
Here is a part of his german Waffen SS documents that show he served in the albanian Skanderbeg division.
It reads:
>"He will be, after his last front mission and the disbanding of his formation, released from the Waffen-SS Division"
>"21. Waffen-Gebirgs-Division of the SS "Skanderbeg"

Is Amerimutt reading comprehension that bad? I'm starting to lean on your side and you call me a kike. There are less than 100 jews in Albania so the chance of me being one is very low.

And here another one with where he was born and when he fought and his name
>pic related
>"The volunteer Faizih Karim born on the 21.11.1920 in Prizren has belonged from the 18. April 1944 to the 12. October 1944 to a Waffen-SS Formation.
What's Prizren like today?

>when you see it, you'll shit bricks

>That's sad but i'm sure there are still proper Albanians left.
Less than you think, more than the average Albanian (a pessimist by nature) knows. Our problem is that we are a low-to-mid-trust society, as opposed to Germany which is the high-trust society. Even the proper Albanians cannot properly trust one-another. This causes our notorious lack of cohesion for which we perpetually bash ourselves in the head for, figuratively speaking.

>Here is a part of his german Waffen SS documents that show he served in the albanian Skanderbeg division.

Ich kann schon Deutsch (war geplant dass ich in Deutschland studiere, aber habe mich dagegen entschieden). Hast du das zuhause oder hast du nur ein Bild von dem Dokument?

Prizren is among the better Albanian cities, but poverty is poverty. Communism and modernity have destroyed most hope of Albanians building a good country worthy of the name "European"

The only people who doubt white genocide across the globe are the ones involved in it.

At this point it doesn't fucking matter what you believe or who you are. We are waking the world... and in the information age, we cannot be stopped.

Clock's ticking

> be me in 2001
> 10 years old albanian kiddo
> one day parents say we are going to live in france
> get excited thinking about what my new life will be like with my french friends
> thought in france there would be only french people and life would be amazing like i have seen in the movies
> go to school
> niggers and arabs everywhere.jpg
> less than 10% of the kids are french and they are hated and oppressed in their own country
> wtf is going on, is this africa or france ?
> started talking around me about the situation, gets called a racist
> years passed and i grew up to hate niggers and arabs and muslims
> [current year] i vote LePen despite her hating albanians
> i'm willing to sacrifice for this country
> i would gladly leave the country if LePen threw out every nigger and arab

>The only people who doubt white genocide across the globe are the ones involved in it.
Not to be smug, but get out of your basement. The average person does not even know the term 'white genocide'. And even if they do, the US is not the world. I'm pretty sure there are at best only five or so Albanian flags here which I have seen.

>We are waking the world... and in the information age, we cannot be stopped.
And I'll be on your side. But the truth is that we are far from winning.

Heh, it's true that we serve other countries better than our own, no offense to you of course? Are you perchance a girl living in Lyon? If yes, you might be a cousin of mine. Anyhow, you will always be welcome here. People who have studied in the West coming back to Albania are a plus economically, culturally, and in IQ score (sometimes spiritually too).

Just a picture because the grandson of Faizih is also pretty red-pilled and i grew up with him, so obviously the documents belong to him and are in good hands.
I do have all the items, uniforms, pictures, medals etc. from both of my grandfathers and grand uncles though
>pic related
Your german is indeed good, Albanians have a mixed reputation here. There are good and honest hardworking albanians who's family came here after WW2 or Albanians coming here to study, only good experiences with them.
And then there are the Albanians who don't live here but come here to commit crimes, usually scouting out houses in little villages and trying to scam old people.
They always use an albanian license plate because they don't live in Germany, so people here always watch out when an albanian car drives through town.
So in my experience there are either very good albanians that are welcome in Germany and then there are scum albanians who are not welcome and tarnish the reputation of albanians

>scum albanians who are not welcome and tarnish the reputation of albanians
They are just as much of a problem here as they are in there. Redpill me on nazi memorabilia. I know you need to cover the swastikas at home even, but can you sell them? How about transport them or mail them outside Germany to some other country? What about importing them from, say, Argentina to Germany?

Nah sorry, I'm a man living in Paris.

I come back to Albania every year for a month or so. Got good friends and family . I speak perfect albanian.
I could totally live there.
The only problem is the lack of economic opportunity. I mean even if I worked at a bank (best paid jobs in general in the country), which I already did (Société Générale Tirana), the salary is still shit (700~1000eur/month) compared to France.

You can legally own anything original and don't have to cover it at home, but if you go to a militaria event and want to sell items you have to cover the swastika and/or SS, but that's only because it's in public.
You may own everything though, most germans have grandparents who fought in WW2 and therefor the state can't take anything away legally.
But you can also collect items not from your family as long as they're original.
So for example you can buy and sell an original "Mein Kampf" on german bookselling online marketplaces, you just have to write that you sell it for collectors or for educational purposes. Because it's only forbidden when publically used/sold as propaganda.
You can buy and sell worldwide. I collect militaria from Axis allies of the 3rd Reich and the 3rd Reich itself.
Of course i would never sell items i inherited from family but i often bought items from auctions in the USA, UK, Italy etc. and never had a problem.
In München there is one of the biggest auction houses for original WW2 stuff who sell worldwide too
>www.hermann-historica.de
You can also see the items they sell without censored swastika etc. you just have to register and agree to the terms of service that state you are a collector and don't use any of it for propaganda.
So it's not as bad in Germany regarding censorship of 3rd Reich stuff as many outside of Germany believe
>pic related from collection

No shit, what's happening to the west DOES count as genocide as per definition of the UN which the Albanian Criminal Code is based on

Albanon here from phone. My grandpa collected stamps. Look at this

Nice Hindenburg Post stamp!
Take care of your grandpa's collection. Stuff like that should stay in the family
>pic related: Some items from the nationalist "Wehrwolf" paramilitary organisation who were fighting on the streets of Germany against communists between 1919 and 1924.
Later they merged into the SA together with the Freikorps

We need to prove to the normies that feminism with its is a deliberate plan though. Considering we need to explain how women function and the role of the nuclear family (on which one could write several books on) it will not be easy

I have a dozen Pauls from germany. My grandpa had a few Hitlers and some that showed the swastika according to my mom. He managed to burn them along with some Mussolinis before the commies checked his house. When the saw von Hindenburg they dismissed him as some WW1 guy and were none the wiser.