World end Harem

What will become of her whe she meet salty grampa- kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1499268867/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure why they brought in someone to trigger him since he's mating regularly. That and there's way hotter women

Shes the idol he likes

Author sure is desperate to drag out his shit story.

Shame the artist has to be paired with such a hack.

>desperate
Its the best selling manga of its magazine

Maybe she was the one who wanted to.
anyhoo we better get some back story, she was barely relevant 5 years ago.

Jump+ is not a magazine.

Fine, its the best selling manga of Jump+

I'm almost sure the BnHA spin offs sell better.

She deserved to get hate-fucked along with Erika.

Post more

Did the mc fuck someone already?

You already know the answer man

what do you think...

I don't even remember who's this bitch.

Not so sure. Last time I looked up sales it was something like
>weh
>huge gap
>fire punch

If I'm not mistaken, this is literally the one of 2 page she appears in.

So he did a revelation/cliffhanger with some girl that appeared in 2 pages. Smast author.

Nah.
matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1499268867/
>*1│*64067 (3)│133622│159124│------│------┃159,124 (*17)┃2017/06|終末のハーレム 3
>11│*18909 (6)│------│------│------│------┃*18,909 (**6)┃2017/04|ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミアILLEGALS- 1

He's building up fag-kun yandere harem.

Karen would beat anyone up who gets out of line

I knew WEH was a guilty pleasure for a lot of people but that's just ridiculous.

Karen is actually grandpa's sister isn't she?

Why the fuck are they going back and forward with the story?

Because no one likes dickless right here.

Gramps' slow harem story move faster than fag mc' story

What one thing would you do to fix the plot?

Gramps hasn't even done anything. So far, all the girls have been the one initiating and plotting everything. He's like a non-entity in terms of moving the plot along. He's a goddamn puppet.

Keep telling yourself that. You're the only person who thinks grandpshit isn't filler.

Grandpa is second MC

He doesn't really even count as a MC but if you want to play it that way, he's the third MC, retard.

Almost half of the chapters are about him
A couple more and he will be the first MC

For a series about fucking, there's quite less of it

How? He even completely forgot about his sick sister.

His story never moved at all.

Granpa has the best harem and the best secretary, numero 1 is not bad too.

Gramps hasn't gotten a moment to think about anything other than sex with hot girls. They keep setting up all these ludicrous situation for sexy lewd times. He's turning into another male#1 at this rate. Hell, he might even end up competing against male#1 for MC's little sister's virginal body.

No outside information is allowed into the highschool. Otherwise, nearly the entire school would ditch grandpa for number two who made a global announcement.

He's not allowed to leave school either.

You never know, they could try to force the imouto into male#1 but she managed to get away and ran into the school to hide. Gramps protects her, think this is yet another attempt at sexy lewd time, but before he could, MC's handler stops him and pulls her away. Karen comes by and notices how hard gramps is, and now there is a competition between the males and their handlers at who gets the imouto.

Someone confessed to Erina and she told him that she wouldn't go out with him even if he was the last man on earth possibly MC's Brother.

He made a virus so that he'd be the last man on earth.

>He's turning into another male#1 at this rate.

He's a better MC than number 2.

MC is the one trying to bring the other males back. He's fighting for the rights of males everywhere to have their own harem.

Erisa NTR soon by MC's brother.

Men will not rise from the death. The only way to bring men back is fucking girls and getting children. If these guys are immune, their children will most probably be immune too. Finding the cure is inconsequential.

user, there's 1 million males still in cyro, and said cryo are going to stop working within the year or so.

I mean, to be fair, the imouto is pretty fucking hot. If I were one of the other males, I'd try my best to fuck her too.