Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Has he fucked his Aunt yet?

No. Cousins friend is next.

He's not ready yet for her. She's grooming him into a man capable of handling her.

He's close as he's now dealing with a woman similar to her right now. After this woman, he will probably get on with another girl or two before his Aunt takes him away from all the other girls.

Thats dissapointing. I really like the cousins friend so I hope the scans can hurry up then.

How old is the Aunt again, 25?

She's 29.

>beyond cake
>still in the running
I would like to place my hopes on this MC

repetitive shit. should've stuck with the girly face story have the the faggot mc fuck real men.

He really should rape this bitch already

Current translated arc is with a 40 year old.

Aunt is obviously final boss.

>Has he fucked his Aunt yet?
You mean: Has he fucked the female "Friend of the Family? (German Publisher spazzed out)

Doesn't the aunt in one of the later chapters touch herself while on his bed?

This must be true please

>mangaka is a woman
what the fuck

>In der deutschen Fassung wurden dabei die Familienbeziehungen geändert und aus der Tante des Protagonisten eine Familienfreundin, sowie aus seiner Cousine eine bloße Kindheitsfreundin, wodurch der Bezug zur historischen Romanvorlage abgeschwächt wurde.
In the German version the family relations were changed, and the aunt of the protagonist became a family friend, as well as a mere childhood friend from his cousin, thereby weakening the relation to the historical novel.

(German Wikipedia and 1:1 Google Translate)

the manga is based on Tales of Genji
which was also written by a woman

Really? I need to know more.

Women always have weirder taste when it comes to sex.

After the dentist arc, Terumi is away at a training program for a few days. In one chapter, he starts feeling lonely and really misses his aunt and wants to call her just to hear her voice, but realizes he's being stupid and doesn't call.

In the next chapter, we see the same night from Kaoruko's perspective. She arrives home to her empty apartment, lies down on Terumi's bed, and notices her nipples are hard. She comments on how the apartment feels so empty.

So yeah, they're slowly falling for each other.

Disgusting.
Aunt is a family friend and cousin is a childhood friend now.

My dick just got hard.

but this is just for germans or really they are not blood related.

Who's the best woman so far?

Daddy Issues IMHO

Yeah. I really like her too.