Jews are the true master race

Other urls found in this thread:

Ziobergs.info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=9eSSWt5yaEk
youtu.be/s09unra20ZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny, I just began calling them the “Master Race” in the tagline of my website Ziobergs.info.

In total numbers there are more genius whites than genius joos. why? Same reason you are not making it into the next century.

I don't give a shit you fucking fat ass high IQ or not I don't want the Jews spreading degeneracy around and hating on Christmas! Sons of bitches.

Too bad that many of the elite ones are also trying to subjugate the rest of us. See Ziobergs.info

t. 95 IQ goy.

No. That's not it. They're extremely well coordinated Satanists. They seek power in a methodical way and work as a unit. You don't have to be smart if you're using a strategy like that. The strategy itself is smart, but that doesn't mean Jews are.

Relativity BWUAHAHAHA

Fucking dominoes

Chemotherapy - sick shit man

woo hoo we are part of the Illuminati too!

Don't forget that the father of video games was an American Polish Jew too!

I tell you ever single fucking day that you are going to be microchipped and nobody listens.

>relativity isn't real
the absolute state of Sup Forumstards

The "muh jewish iq" thing is bullshit. Please stop spreading lies.

I was making a joke about Dice.

Absolute state of you is relative to your misunderstanding

And the person who revived sociology was a Jew as well, which later on some other bad Jews bastardized sociology.

Relativity is mostly based on the work of a dutch man...

It's true though. Relatively.

It's bullshit because some skinny virgin basement nazi from finland says it isn't?
woah
I'm convinced now

Ya know

God plays Dominoes with the universe.

we killed the one and avenged Durkheim to restore the social sciences.

How mad are you?

LOL

Kike shill get the fuck out.

Please site your sources. The really big question of this thread is: Is op incredibly retarded or a troll?

Electric universe, bitch.

allergies bad backs and uncanny amounts of psychological disorders, truly the master race.

Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel 97 in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa) or by Jewish supremacism, corruption, subversion, etc?

but it was too late already of course and till this day Durkheim expresses with disappointment

YES YOU too

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500

>So called master race kicked out of over 100+ countries
LOL
Jews are PARASITES
Nepotism & (((Usury))) is their game
The next purge is coming "gods chosen"

>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000

>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

french cuck you lower your eyes when you see a shitskin and you think you can give me orders? fucking lol
the source is on the pic
>resorts to umad posting
that's when you know you really hit a nerve
pissed off you'll always be a mediocre wagecuck working for some 115 IQ jewish CEO and you can't do anything to stop this future?
>muh purge
Israel has 400 nukes, which is enough to end humanity through radiation and nuclear winter
world leaders know this very well, only retarded basement nazis think genocide is still a viable option in the nuclear era

What does this mean?

LMAO!!!

115 Is idiot level

What the fuck are you on?

Israel doesn't have any nukes you idiot lol

roflmao

Excelling at stealing, deception, frauds, back-stabbing, false flags and con games doesn't mean Jews R smart, just sneaky thieves.

You claim Jews have invented some good things on the backs of the goyim and it's irrelevant. The claim is that Jewish influence on the whole is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

You have your ethnostate. Stop burdening our healthcare system in the west.

I sense a Satan larping

from your posting style you're clearly 12, get out of my thread, dont reply to this post either kiddo

Tell that to Trump - he saw the planes.

I'll have top go over it, but I'm 90 % sure the research is bullshit that for example uses unacceptable testing or does the test on four year olds.

Oh and the average jewish IQ of 115 is Another Kike LIE (pic related)

Durkheim was a fucking commie.

Everyone knows where their ballistic missile launch systems are. They can be killed on ascent easily. Blackmailing the goyim with nuclear annihilation really is about as kikery as it gets i'll give you that shlomo.

I don't see shitskins where I live. Get gassed.

Literally the average IQ you used as example.

I know you are larping.

Did you know that zyklon B was invented by jews?

well i have 125 iq and i can't fucking figure out what's going on in the graph of your picrel

>nepotism makes goys win
Shlomo you're slipping.

>I'm 90 % sure
oh ok that settles it then thanks for correcting me!

exactly, its a clan type atmosphere. They upvote their own members at the expense of all others. that doesn tmean heyre in control. so fucking what if you have a tv show on the dinosaur age television. Nobody who matters gives a shit about that stuff anymore. your influence is dying, eventually it will be gone, alongside your retarded celebs.

>Israel has 400 nukes
Go Ahead,
USE THEM
Implement the "Samson Option"
there will be NO nuclear winter. You know how i know? cos the world has collectively tested THOUSANDS of nukes.

(((you))) will kill a few hundred million, the REST OF THE WORLD WILL HATE YOU FOR THE END OF TIME. YOU WILL BE HUNTED AND EXTERMINATED BY ALL.

So DO IT Shlomo. Launch, I dare you!

please somebody post a spell for autohide by flag

You like to be corrected.

You're weird Satan.

It's hydrogen cyanide. Carl Wilhelm Scheele was the first to produce it in the 18th century. I've noticed your tribe likes to take the credit for work of goyim. Salk is a good example. His three underlying poliovirus reference strains were 100% goyim. He was a smart man that figured it out by lucky/skill before anyone else. It was inevitable and the early year or two doesn't come close to making up for the overwhelmingly negative side of Jewish influence.

You sure your iq is 125 there bud?
You dont see what that is?

If they really are a "Master Race", they shouldn't have allowed their country to fall to the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans.

And soon the Palestinians.

Have you ever watched a Jew discuss nuclear weapons in length. Its disgusting. they behave as if theyre a 16 yr old being given their very first opportunity to sniff a female asshole. they way they talk about it is as if they're discussing a physical manifestation of a god. Theyre sick in the head, when it comes to nuclear weapons.

they're headed for the master ovens then, whatever, point is stop eating mcdonalds and start breaking out the pitchforks and torches
youtube.com/watch?v=9eSSWt5yaEk

Example. Canadian researchers created the first Ebola vaccine. Does anyone really doubt that Americans would have found it in another few months? Now imagine if Canadians were the source of most of the debasement, rotting out and replacement immigration in America.

Obviously you would rather get rid of leafs and wait another few months on the vaccine for this particular disease if you had the choice. This is how I view Jews and their overall contribution to humanity during the last 2,000 years.

no, white europeans or also known as nordics are the gods chosen people

Iran is a greater threat to them at the moment now that ISIS is mostly defeated. Though most of Palestine's Arab allies are now aligning themselves with Israel against Iran. This means right now, the Palestinians are of no significant threat against Israel.

Fucking IQ is a bullshit Jew plot. At least we whites have empathy. Gas those lying fucking kikes

why don't you explain why it's not jut 4 different coloured lines on a 2d graph then, enlightened one?

>threat
They don't have to fire a bullet. Jews are grabbing land with the people in it, mixing their population more than it already is. In a few decades they will be a minority in (((their))) country.

Because I didn't have to try and figure that out.
Nice to see you got there eventually when challenged about it though.

real niggas don't bother with poorly designed graphs in the first place, because they are invariably made by dumbasses who don't know shit about stats.

You're not a real nigger then.

i guess not

(((Joseph Salk))) was an openly genocidal maniac, and even admitted that his vaccine was the single greatest cause of polio paralysis.
youtu.be/s09unra20ZM

I believe the formulation of Zyklon B is quite different from just plain hydrogen cyanide.

So did you get your IQ from an internet test, was it a lie for emphasis of the joke or was it that the fact that it's a pretend graph go over your head?

Okay you retard subhuman. I went over your source and it doesn’t itself study what is the iq of jews. The askhenazi iq meme is a good example of a big lie which gets repeated so often that people believe it without evidence.