Why is Japan better than America?

Why is Japan better than America?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/life/2015/01/31/lifestyle/call-arms-hunters-dwindle-animal-numbers-explode/
japantimes.co.jp/community/2014/12/03/voices/kick-touts-rule-roppongi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games?

no whites and superior moral+work ethics

America is probably the least white country on the planet. That place is 90% mutts

It's ethnically homogeneous and doesn't want to commit suicide via third world diversity.

Probably because there are no Americans there.

It's cute that people actually think this. I can understand why they would though.

>no whites
no niggers you mean. Japan tourism websites literally tells you to avoid black people(they call them Nigerians because it's politically correct)

that's mexico. the usa is the whitest country in the world by number. i know you're just a kike and want to exterminate all whites though

Do you actually believe that america is white? You guys are mutted to hell end back. Heck, even the niggers in USA are mutts. You literally cannot escape muttdom

That's applied in Europe too. The only thing i'm not in for is the random inspection or else i'd get a gun of my own.

In this case, no NRA lobbyist close to the head of state.

see Americans are mixed with a bunch of different ethnicities

They're pretty much raceless goblins

You consume too many memes. There are a lot of mestizos but the whites I've seen in the United States still hold the majority numbers. The US is huge, you'll find more ACTUAL white people than any other other race currently. I suspect the hispanics will overtake them by the end of the decade though.

What I don't understand about white people in general is how they constantly compare how white they are while they're literally teetering on extinction. The whites in European nations do nothing whatsoever to protect their ethnic identity so it's weird how touchy they get over the US.

>ITT: muh ethnic purity]

There's no blacks in Japan. Also they haven't gone full SJW like Murrica, where you get mandatory classes in diversity and all sorts of foul shit that contaminates youths minds.

Leftypol meme pushed by Jude to divide and conquer.

The world getting irrationally upset over America has is a meme itself.

raceless goblin mutts detected
How does it feel being mixed trash?

japantimes.co.jp/life/2015/01/31/lifestyle/call-arms-hunters-dwindle-animal-numbers-explode/

this is an ongoing problem

At this point you guys pretty much want to go extinct.

Kek no one buys it Jude.

OP has never bought a gun in the U.S. clearly

It's not. Having to keep your gun in strict storage where it takes ages to get it ready to shoot is completely moronic for defending your home.
Japan's guns are only for hunting and their model wouldn't work in the US.

>56%
>majority
even lower if we remove all the arabs, turks, iranians and jews that they consider white.

Nigger have you even been to Japan? There's Nigerian gangs crawling all over Shinjuku and Roppongi. Nigerians specifically means just that.

you are mixed race, stop pretending to be white you filthy mutt dogs

Even if it was 56%, that's 44% to be shared with like 4 other recognized races

Where the fuck are the VIDEO GAMES
YOU SAID THERE'D BE VIDEO GAMES

@408596006
>t. Chile

It's pretty much the future of Europe and that should scare the white people over there. You guys are one of the smallest global minorities on the planet and when your governments tell you to just sit back and enjoy your ethnic cleansing you do just that. I went on a trip to Prague two years ago and it was a breathtaking city, we went to Paris after that and it was like night and day. How do you people even live with that? It's like you're trying your hardest to become the US.

Because that's the origin country problem. They're not just from Nigeria anymore, American blacks are doing it too but they're the minority blacks. It's mostly from Africa in general but people are ignorant on the subject so calling all the niggers there "Nigerian" makes it less about race while still being a half truth.

Cause they don't have morons walking around with guns on them. It's a chicken and egg dilemma. It wouldn't work for defending your home but you wouldn't need to defend your home with a gun if there weren't so much of them in circulation.

Thats not how it works in America.

don't forget an absolutely toxic workplace environment, rampant sexism, no real punishment for pedophiles, declining birth rate, emphasis on politeness and their refusal to discuss anything important. japan sucks, duder.

Because they're ethnically homogeneous and thus have greater societal cohesion. You've seen those pictures comparing US and Japanese cooperation during natural disasters right? There are just too many different kinds of the people in America. On a genetic level they just can't function all smashed together. It's like slowly watching a once decent country descend into Brazil 2.0

It's bait. Sage and report.

tell me exactly what's wrong with the white race dying without using racist terminology

all the blacks there are mostly nigerian so it makes sense. how many basket americans do you think can even afford to move to japan?

Using a gun to defend your home isn't just for armed intruders, it's for any intruders.
The US has far less hot burglaries than other countries with strict gun control because the thieves are afraid the owner might have a gun.

You're talking complete shit. I live in Tokyo and American blacks are all tourists, teachers or military.

because black people don't exist there

What the fuck, source?

>ACTUAL white people
>brown eyes
lol

Well, mostly just the world ending.

t. mad as fuck roastie

> the usa is the whitest country in the world by number.
so its true... el ogro de las americanas....

japantimes.co.jp/community/2014/12/03/voices/kick-touts-rule-roppongi/

>are all
that's not how it works retard. every Italian isn't a mobster, you just don't know shit

umm sweety..

But then you don't need a gun to defend against intruders without guns.
Seems a bit silly to think people can't have social cohesion if they aren't somewhat identical.

In some ways they are and some ways they aren't. Go ask the folks on /jp/ who actually have visited, work, or live there.
>b-b-b-but they have universal health care and better gun control!
Yeah, and they overwork themselves to the point of suicide. Wow, they're sooo much better than we are!
Have you ever heard the saying that adults who think "high school is the best time of your life!" only think so because they mentally and physically peaked in high school and were never able to progress beyond it?
That's Japan as a whole. That is LITERALLY Japan as a whole. Adults in Japan almost universally idolize children and childhood because adulthood in Japan fucking SUCKS.

You've never been to Japan but you instinctively know that there's gangs of American blacks running around the streets of Tokyo because that's what your feefees tell you.

Or possibly you're just a drooling mongoloid

Well first off, western civilization is pretty much white civilization. The very concepts and freedoms you think are common place in the world generally don't exist outside of white countries. What's more is that western civilization provide a tremendous amount of aid for countless countries elsewhere. These places also boast some of the highest standards of living on the planet but those places are dwindling due to insane amounts of immigration from third world countries.

If you think a society whose ethnicity can be roughly compared to a toilet bowl is a good thing than look no further than central and south America. Those are among the most dangerous places on the planet.

Also why are you asking me not to use racist terminology when you're implying it's okay for an entire race to die off?

>But then you don't need a gun to defend against intruders without guns.
You're a fucking idiot. Guns are the great equalizers. I'm sure your fat ass would do great against some jacked as fuck dude who lived in prison half his life coming at you with a fucking knife.

>intruders without guns
I can build a shotgun in 15 minutes with some pipe from the hardware store.
You're a fucking retard if you literally think "we just pass a law and all the guns disappear!"
We're a nation with the world's LARGEST OPEN BORDERS.
Libshits think a wall bordering Mexico is useless, but forget that guns can be smuggled across the borders that they want to remain open?
Libshits smoke weed and complain that the War on Drugs and Prohibition were failures, but expect the same government to be able to confiscate ALL firearms in America?

I literally said they're the minority blacks there in regard to illegal/scam activity. You have absolutely no knowledge on this topic, fuck off there's no point in discussing it any further.

>no citation

I can understand why the US has less white people. Their immigration and naturalization laws got extremely fucked over in their immigration act of 1965. But what I still don't understand is why the whiter nations do nothing to prevent themselves from becoming like the US.

>I can build a shotgun in 15 minutes with some pipe from the hardware store.
how will you make the firing mechanism?

>you instinctively know that there's gangs of American blacks running around the streets of Tokyo
That actually happens, though, but it's in Okinawa, and it's American soldiers in general, not just blacks.

>Seems a bit silly to think people can't have social cohesion if they aren't somewhat identical.

You vastly underestimate how important race is and how ingroup bias applies to the thought process of mankind. Same race regions have more trust, safety and cooperation than diverse regions. There's a reason big cities in the US are so damn dangerous - they're diverse. Also brown people.

Remember, this is allowed but mentioning SCP is not

Let me know after you've actually visited Japan fella and we'll pick up the topic again

Lol what firing mechanism?
Do you not know what a slam-bang is?
It's pipes, a cap, and a single nail. That's it.