Brazil - The highest tier of woke

Could any Brazilians tell me if this is a real thing? Blacks telling their family to marry white men to purify the family and remove the black stain?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=S0ODz9aIQ_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/12/14/we-dont-bring-redemption-in-our-bellies-maternity-and-the-process-of-whitening-in-brazil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fokken bump

Here it is in all it's glory

hooktube.com/watch?v=S0ODz9aIQ_k

Post your favourite parts of the vid! This shit is hilarious.

My grandmother told me that my grandfather would have been very proud to see me with my german gf.

He also thought Hitler was right. lel.

My mate's Jamaican nan was the same.
She wanted them all to marry whites, to fully become 'British' and never have anything to do with Blacks or other Jamaicans (or even the culture).
Apparently she thought that her grandchildren having light tan skin 'was a good sign' that the 'blackness' was washing out.

>mfw my mixed-race mate told me this for the first time right before I met her
>tfw she made some top-tier jamaican food for me to take home because I was skinny
RIP Based Jamaican Nan.

colonize all the south americans not out of spite because of human love and decency

Fucking brilliant and wholesome. Thanks user.

Brazilian here. Yes it's true, due to our colonial past and because of Catholicism, which sees being black as some sort of punishment, being white is considered ideal.

Pic related, Redenção de Cam (Cam's redemption). The black grandmother raises her hands, praising the Lord almighty for her grandchild is white, thus redeemed.

500+ thumbs on on this comment on the video

>I'm Brazilian and this painting pretty much represents my and many Brazilians life! My grandfather is black and married a white Brazilian of Italian descent to have light children. My mother who is biracial was always told since she was a child by my grandfather to not bring home a black man because he already improved the race (he said you have to go "up" not down). My father is half white/japanese Brazilian and I am (like many Brazilians) a mixture of it all. Till this day my grandfather talks about I should marry a white man and not mixed/asian or black because this will "pollute" my race. This ideology is in so many Brazilian families and nobody likes to admit or talk about it. The self-hate of black Brazilians is insane and very sad! They would do ANYTHING to have a white blonde, light skin child. Just look at all our black celebrities, soccer players like Neymar, Pele, Ronaldo, Robinho.. actors or singers like Thiaginho, Alex Pires, Ludmilla and so on.. they all date/marry white exclusively! I'm all for love but it's really weird and conspicuous that not ONE is with a person of their own colour! They all grow up with self-hate and probably have family members like mine who tell them to "upgrade" the race. I kind of understand why this black woman is marrying a white man to "upgrade" and her children not go through the same as she did..but I don't think that this is the solution! Stop racism/shadism and start loving YOURSELF! God didn't make a mistake when he created you! He loves you.

Beautiful painting. I never realised there was a wiki page on this the topic as well:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

Blanqueamiento... I think I have a new favourite word.

Ireland is being filled up with Brazillians and Poles. In fairness you mind your own business and enjoy a beer. Could be worse. I hope you crowd out the muslims, blacks and SJWs.

As a mixed race caribbean, my black daddy told me to settle down with a white woman to "join God's chosen people" I shit you not. He's a huge history buff and came to the conclusion that THE ENGLISH (not whites in general) are very special indeed. He obviously thought about it a lot and laid the foundations so I wouldn't be pure-black.

If the Brazilians insist.

blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/12/14/we-dont-bring-redemption-in-our-bellies-maternity-and-the-process-of-whitening-in-brazil/

it's the right thing to do

We were playing the long game but now that the guardian decided to fuck up our plans we will have to take a more violent route.

Thank you anglos you fucked up everything for us again.

Fuck off anglo we don't want you here, go colonize the middle east before you become its colony.

Don't fall for the inferiority complex.

I'm not brazillian obviously but I worked with an Angolan guy who kept trying to get me to fuck his sister because "she's mullato and will give white babies" It does happen

See it takes time but it pays off

>We were playing the long game but now that the guardian decided to fuck up our plans we will have to take a more violent route.

Where's the link to the Guardian article?

This is the sort of proof that shows you can be black without being a nigger.

Video here

It is to some degree.
While most people here thinks Braszil = niggers, the truth is niggers are not a significant part of the population. Most of them have white ancestry.
While the brazilian population is mixed by a huge degree - 50% of it it's mixture of some sort - it's also true that most of the race mixing happened between indians and white, not between niggers and other races.
Soo... yeah, they may be very well phased out.

What the hell is going on in this thread.
Also if I ever married a black girl my mother would fucking murder me.

t. literal poorfag immigrant polish family who worked in farms for like a hundred years.

A salute to the brave slave owners that tainted themselves to save the nation

Black grills always eye me up and down at the subway.
I see the younger generation walking around with "lightskin" niglets.
Once one of the girls in their group finds a white guy they fall in line one after the other.
It's almost a unspoken societal elevation to their status between them.

Tyrones in jail and Monique's in college getting bleached.

>marry
I thought most of the original mulattos didn't come from marriage either, but from keeping mistresses and the occasional rape.

My second girlfriend was a dark tanned mulata. God do i miss her ass

Thanks and to be honest, although there is systemic racism is Brazil, Nayara Justino is just ugly. Like, Miss Helsinki 2017 tier ugly. She literally looks like a monkey.

Pic related is also constantly called a monkey here, to the point of people throwing bananas at him when he was still an active soccer player, but no one cries racism.

You could put that guy to caveman times and he would feel right at home hunting mamooths

Women select mates who are doing well in a chosen (usually by cultural means) competence hierarchy. There are many competence hierarchies, and white women do get _Very_ distracted when it comes to proper selection of competence hierarchies. ( the reasons why white women get so distracted could keep a general thread moving for months )
Black women do not. That whole 'ooga booga get da money' is just Tyrone remembering what his mama tol' him when he was a niglet. So black women will very often select a competence hierarchy where there is are very specific economic indicators. From the nigress' perspective this means 'find the light skinnded ones' It's a very primitive and low resolution form of race realism.

This is in all Hispanic cultures. It's called Advance the Race. There are whole documentaries on this phenomenon. It's very much alive, and very much a thing.

This makes me wonder if there ever was a group of nigs that got so disgusted by their niggerness that they decided to racemix till they became White. That would be untold levels of woke (from the nig side only, ofc).

>Brazilian here
Maria?

one of our presidential candidate (now elected president) was doing some king of meet and greet when he took a baby out of the crowd (a "white" baby) and said to the mother: ooh how cute, we are improving the race eh!!!

hahahaha we all laugh and the left was steaming mad and we laugh even more.... and then we elected him president. it was glorius.

>(from the nig side only, ofc)
keked

>in Chile the left is the ethnic nationalist fighting to preserve their race

Ich bin keine Frau, Hans.

White male here, Hispanic wife. Brother in law married a white woman.

It's 100% true her grandma told her to marry white people to reduce any dark skinned influence in her family.

Thanks for sharing your 56% story

sweet baby jesus all those hot women
and that ugly dude is with a negress as that
thats it, im moving to brasil
sopa macaco and negresses here i come

I second that. White guy married to brown mexican girl.

All my wife's brothers and sisters married light skinned people.

>marry a black man
>only trash white men marry ugly black women

I always thought it was a joke, like the saying "de preto já basta eu". And Nayara Justino looks like Zé Pequeno.

no, that battle is well over, the spanish won.

the left is that one retard who complains about mister Pinochet but is living thanks to him.

all the money and oportunities that the left have is thanks to Pinochet. the country that it is now is thanks to PInochet.

pls post brasilian negrinhas and mulatinhas
and globelezas

The Whitening is a good name for a Jewish horror film

>Mexico inviting the white people from SA
>Brazilians whitening

can we see Mexico and Brazil being more white than say, Germany and USA in the future, damn this is a Twilight Zone type of timeline lads

Can confirm, bringing home a white boy is considered top tier...or a Jappy.

>He also thought Hitler was right. lel.
Based grandpa

Bro take one for the team.

>Blanqueamiento... I think I have a new favourite word.
Literally means “bleaching”

You can never purify the nigger out of your blood once it's been tainted.

Kek

kek, Brazil might just have better hopes than Europe and America, at least they're all agreeing to move in a eugenic direction.

Would make sense, Brazil keeps their nigs in check up until about 20 years ago and the massive crime started. I guess you can't go more than a few generations without all the Savage animals killing each other off.

Good for them. Bleached by 2300.

her face is pretty repulsive but the body is fine tho that's why they chose her

>this level of nigger delusion

Was she hot, user?

Racism is very common here also. White South Americans don't give a fuck and will openly say that blacks are ugly and that they will be dissapointed if you date one.

The Portuguese colonials knew what the hell they were doing when they banged all the Natives and nigress.

The problem that comes from these mixed race unions are the boys. They have a lot of problems because they don’t fine with pure blacks or the whites. The girls don’t matter because they will be accepted by one side or the other.

La creatura hue hue

>Bleached by 2300.
>wake up in 2300
>most of Europe is fully third world
>America is just another Mexico except blacker
>Brazil has a eugenic whitening program for centuries making it the whitest and most advanced country in the world
>Argentina got jealous of Brazil's new whiteness and launched a eugenic whitening arms race
super white power by 2300

Schade,dachte bist die alte right wing latino qt

That's cute (:

You can actually just takes a really long time. About 8 or 9 generations if you’re lucky

Brazil should import 'smart sperm' and give it to the women along with some money.

>gib me ur dna for free

No, black people are a genetic dead end. End their bloodline, period.

yeah but even then you end up looking like the average Andalucian

>About 8 or 9 generations if you’re lucky
actually that's exactly how many generations it takes, no luck involved. by the 4th generation, few could tell, though.

Bleach a Jamaican in nans honor.

Not necessarily at that point assuming each generation mated with a pure European they would be 100% European autosomally.

1 drop rule, a nigger will always be a nigger at heart

>Cucking your male line out of existance

naw negro naw

Kinda, she had straight hair, a curvy ass and really light skin. But I don't race mix, so I declined.

She is thinking long run

The whitening of Brazil, and probably US will be accomplished when you can choose the babies gender. Mixed race couples will not have boys anymore, just girls, and the problem will be solved.

i love how it was ok for the nigger to be mad at black women getting bleached.

but getting upset at white genocide is just tasteless, right?

It takes time but it's better for your genes.

here they say marry a white guy to "improve the race"

in 9 generations you can't be 100% white you can only be 99.8% white, not all genes are recessive, some of the 0.2% would still be expressed

Yeah we make those jokes all the time, crackers love them.

>>Didn't even spread seed and disappear

You fucked up

different culture, very different way of thinking about race. Brazilians accept the racial hierarchy but believe that being half white half black makes you closer to being white than to being black. Whereas in America you think it's the opposite, and you fags claim that being black is totally as great as being white

Except it’s not always a 50-50 split between parents sometimes 51-49 and especially autosomallly for ancestry markers. If you look at two brothers they won’t have the exact same genetic ancestry. Just very similar

Top kek

In another 100 years or so, people are going to be bio-engineered, and probably the concept of race will completely dissapear. Most of modern day racial issues are because of animosity promoted by Jews to turn eryone against each other.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

In the great context of things, being 90% + white gives you all advantages of the white race already though.

Before the (((USA))) came up with the "anti racist" pollution, cultures regarded the difference between the races as something very natural. What you see there is nothing special in the old (un-americanized) Brazilian mentality.

57% soon!

sure, so you might be more white or more black. If you take a population average it's still not 100%.

I really really like you Texas.

If I spoke Spanish, I'd vacation to your country every year. I may do it anyways, but I feel awkward not being able to converse with the locals.

Her brother was a literal AK47 toting veteran of the Angolan war of independence, he has a few white guys blood on his hands. I didn't need that knocking on my door in door in the dead of night one day.

You're letting your feelings interfere with reason. The human body is a vessel that we pour knowledge into. This knowledge makes us human. The reasonable thing to do is make the vessel the best it can be, with the most powerful brain it can have, because powerful brains make life easier.

it's called mejora la raza "improve the race"

I want my grandsons to be 3 meters tall Space Marines

BY THE EMPEROR!

my grandpa told me the same this unironically he was Irish

>100 year
you're going to be immortal if you're under 40 bud (maybe older depending on how fast they work), there are thousands of scientists working to reverse the effects of aging and they are doing so because they believe in no afterlife. This is self preservation for them and the billionaires funding them.