Jews get in here and defend this

Bet you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like a Sup Forums troll account. Any proofs that the poster is actually a Jew?

Can you defend it, or not? Besides how could it be proven?

Could be troll. But what he says is 99% true.

The Sampson option still pisses me off. Isreal needs to be wiped off the map. Some fucking ally.

Bump

>The Sampson option still pisses me off
>goy if you nuke israel we'll nuke a bunch of cities that are full of niggers are jews!
i dont see the problem

Lol any eurofag worth his wives sons salt should put prints of this up in muslim neighbourhoods.

I think he did believe all of this but he knows there influence is shrinking. Look how quickly and with little effort the Soviet union collapsed. Sounds like he's scared because after all once theyve been found out this time there fucked.

What the fuck is going on here? Those fuckers are creepy as fuck.

Defend what ? Its a troll. You think Israel is having it good under the Rothchild yoke ? They too have a central bank stealing most the hard earned money of the simple folk , be they Jewish , Druze , Cristian or Muslim.

BTW Israel also had shills pushing for accepting refugees from Syria , when the war started leftist wanted them to accept 100K refugees ,they just couldn't win the elections , despite having the media shill for them 24/7(Pretty much like they did against Trump).

The difference is that many Israelis are redpilled when it comes to Islam , because they are forced to deal with it during their lives.

Last time we had a thread like this a bunch of jews quickly showed up... Let's see when the first will appear this time

zomg zog confirmed
truth finally revealed

If that is true, then why did you put a memeflag on? Remove it. Additionally leftist always are like this, however the Rothschilds or any other influential jew is a uionist at hearth. Soros even cut funding to a group, when they wanted to push for more feminism in israel

*zionist

Some Sup Forums kiddie larping. There, explained

This
Why the fuck would a jew post this

He is not wrong. Why should he defend this?

>you are a lowly goyim
>you
>goyim
Hey white man, watcha doin?

Hey it's me a Jew you found out our secret plans from the YouTube comment

I think the kid got a trump mask for his birthday and was showing off his trump impression
I think..

Your holy books call us goyim, do they not? Every influential person is mostly jewish, are they not? Jesus literally came down to earth to school the jews, did he not? Jews to this day hate him.

Your holy books defend lying, stealing, deceiving, raping, molesting and killing the goyim, do they not?
They even encourage it!
Admit is, you just see goyim as useless cattle that can be freely sinned against!

Eveything is true exept this one part
>The difference is that many Israelis are redpilled when it comes to Islam
Muslims and Jews were doing fine and there were no conflicts and wars before creation of Israel. Since then, muslims are being radicalised almost non stop by jidf, cia, pentagon etc..

Now, it's important to mention, that there are many interests in that conflict and everyone have some profits from these conflicts, not just Israel with their Greater Israel project.
Stop thinking that if X doesn't like Y, therefore Y is good.

this
i want to believe it but there's no proof its not just a faggy fake account

I always post facist and with this nickname lol , be it from this computer , my phone or any other device.

Anyway I don't know how about these feminists , but Soros is funding a lot of anti Israeli leftist groups.

timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/

Pic related.

Can you guys actually defend what is being said, without just dismissing him as a Sup Forums poster?

>Falseflag a comment
>Hey guys defend this. Checkmate

If that would be true, you still should be able to refute it. However it is literally in your books, so you just deflect instead

Jesus Christ, whats the point in defending a troll?

Calm down Adolf

What about these fine gentlemen? I heard there were many Iranian jews who declined Israeli's 10 000$ offer, if they were to move to Israel.

1)Goy = People , usually a nation or a tribe. Israel is also a goy , in fact Abraham is promised to become a great goy in the bible(AKA his people would become a great nation).

2)I haven't read the Talmud in my life , so I don't know whats written in it. But it isn't a holy book , it was written by Rabbis.

3)Jesus came to preach against trends in the Jewish community in Israel , and against corrupted Rabbis and priests , they collaborated with the Roman governor who ruled over Judea to have him executed.

4)Useless cattle ? Im 1/4 Italian , 1/4 Greek and 1/2 Iraqi \ Persian Jew. If you think I have no feelings towards my Greek or Italian family members your retarded , in fact I like them more than the Jewish ones.

Are you a jew? If so, you should know it already

If he is just a troll, you should have no problems refuting him. That's like just calling Tucker Carlson a racist, instead of debating his points

>Muslims and Jews were doing fine and there were no conflicts and wars before creation of Israel. Since then, muslims are being radicalised almost non stop by jidf, cia, pentagon etc..

Doing fine my ass. Being a dihmi isn't fine. Unless your trying to say Christians in Muslim countries are having it good ? Because the treatment of Jewish and Christian subjects in the Muslim world is the same , and its called being a dihmi , you should look it up.

>fascist meme flag
>jew
Into the oven it goes.

> Defend this
> Someone claiming to be Jewish makes a post on the internet

Why would anyone want to defend this?

These people make good money touring the west to attend protests.
For people who are always desperate to uncover Jewish plots to make money you sure seem to suck their dicks a lot.

>I suck black dick
-you

Defend this without dismissing me as a troll

>Christians in Muslim countries are having it good
They were doing good, untlil mid 20th century when radicalisation started.

That is a well crafted post, however you just seem to be a born jewish type. Things that are described in the talmud explain a lot of what is happening today.
I like the point you made about jesus and your explanation is correct. However those “trends“ or habits still exist today AND jews still reject Christ.

>They were doing good, untlil mid 20th century when radicalisation started.

Muslims constantly attacked Christian realms and destroyed them , look at the Visigoths(Spain) and the Byzantine empire.

Fake and gay. Weak bait.

Bad comparison. If you would claim to be a christian and claim what is being preached there, I could refute you easily.
I wouldn't just simply dismiss you as a troll, but show why you are wrong.

I am talking about christians in Muslims communities, not Crusades. Generally they were doing fine. Now they are being bombed for peace and beheaded by "moderate oppositions" 24/7

Every jew in here just deflects, instead of refuting it. Shows you everything you should need to know

1)Orthodox christian.

2)More facist than you'll ever bee cuck.

clearly a false flag comment

>d-defend this!

why? it's obvious it was not written by a jew.

>I am talking about christians in Muslims communities, not Crusades. Generally they were doing fine. Now they are being bombed for peace and beheaded by "moderate oppositions" 24/7

The Visigoths & Romans \ Byzantines(I actually prefer calling them Romans if your fine with that) were attacked over 300 years before any crusades were launched.

Oh really? Disprove it then. This is just jewish teqqiya

Oh yes , Jews love dying for mr Rothchild's bank account im sure of that. In fact the reason the Israeli - Palestinian conflict is never solved is very simple.

In fact they , using Begin(Who was their puppet) and the Americans , forced Israel to give up Sinai in return for having it become a part of the USA's sphere of influence(Since than they buy American weaponry , get American aid and have peace with Israel).

But guess what , do you really think it was in the interest of Israel to give Sinai to Egypt ? Its a region rich in netrual recources , and without it the Egyptians would starve out(They ruined the Nile river , so they be the farming economical super power they used to be in medieval times).

Who would in his right mind , make huge concessions to a weaker side , which is starving ?

I ger it, you like Israel, but consider yourself a christian. I want to get the input of the other jews, who only dismiss the comment, instead of debating it

If youre gonna bait at least do it well this is just cringe.

remember goy, you need us, we don't need you!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA

Remove your memeflag finally and what you said just shows evil tendencies. That is the same reason Gaddafi and Hussein died (natural resources)

Show that this is bait, by refuting it. I would do the same if a fake christian would write bs about christianity

Saved.
Noice

>Remove your memeflag finally and what you said just shows evil tendencies. That is the same reason Gaddafi and Hussein died (natural resources)

Yeah I don't see a reason to give up land and resources for an enemy who would attack you the moment it feels its strong enough. Surely Im a cruel evil monster ....

Gaddafi and Hussien were killed for challanging the petro dollar , which is a huge source of income for the Rothchild family , I fail to see how im related to some shitty nobles who would sacrifice me to the devil for a shekel.

>You're a lowly goyim.

Any jew knows the singular form is goy, not goyim.

That is a fake Sup Forums account.

Sabbatai Zevi ties all jews to the King of Jews the Rothschild's

Could be a typo. Either way can you disprove the rest? Pls do

How come some jews look like white people and some look like disgusting rats?

Anyone lurking should now be able to understand the jewish mind. Instead of debating a point, they just deflect. That is truly why Hitler hated them and why it is so annoying to debate them.

I think it was gods way of punishing them for their lying and ill minded behaviour

Well its my opinion , but I think their are 2 reasons : 1)Marriage between Jews and none Jews + converts.

2)Its more beneficial to look like the members of your host nation , so that they wont treat you like a foreigner , and so Jews who looked more like Europeans had greater chances to pass their genes in Europe.

The Soviet Union collapsed because they wanted it to collapse, what good is it if you own everything in one country but can't spend your ill gotten gains anywhere other than in the place where you already own everything?

Sure. Jews are 0.2% of the world population. Of the 14 million Jews that exist right now in the world, how many of them do you think are rich magnates and tycoons? Give me your best estimate.

The large majority of jewish people in the world right now descend from people how grew up in sthetls, small villages that are basically what you'd find in the middle of some shit eastern european country like Latvia nowadays. Some of them moved to America, some stayed in europe, some died in the holocaust.

Most of them perform trades that were performed by their families for decades like shoemakers or small salesmen.

"But why are all the doctors and lawyers jewish?". Because liberal professions like these were the only ones they could get in the middle ages, when being jewish meant you couldn't own land in your host country, so you were worthless in feudalism. Back then owning land was power, not owning businesses. Jews were forced to move to cities and perform these lowly regarded trades, and by the time mercantilism settled they had installed their families in these lines for centuries.

"Why don't other migrant minorities succeed as much then?". Yeah, gypsies for instance have a very similar story to the jewish people. Almost identical, really. But jewish people do take the opportunity when it is presented to them.

The more you hate jews, the more you try underhanded tricks to genocide them, to deprive them of land, and so on and so forth, the more you just throw yourself on the dirt.

>Anyone lurking should now be able to understand the jewish mind. Instead of debating a point, they just deflect. That is truly why Hitler hated them and why it is so annoying to debate them.

That is actually true , mainly with Ashkenazi Jews , they would scream "I DON"T WANT TO HEAR YOU RACIST VIEWS !" and either try to change the topic or end the conversation. Another trick is , hey everyone just nod in agreement and pretend he won the agreement , than a bunch of them would do it , and those who could have been convinced by logic , would be peer pressured into joining that childish excuse to end the debate.

Argument* not agreement

I'm sure you've never seen an ugly white person huh.

What is there to defend? Some autistic Jew shill posted an autistic Jew tantrum on some website.

Anything else?

t. ethnic Jew.

I love germans.

What is there to debate though? Some retarded Jew posted retarded shit.

Why do you care so much about the views of some anonymous Jewish idiot?

Do you really believe he speaks for all Jewish people?

Post that fat woman angrily saying goy in the bus!

>Once the Muslim ideology is crushed with their shitty Sharia interest free banking
Interesting. I remember to read about it.

Don't buy it

No this is what YOU believe and many jews still do to this day. Oy veyyy the goyim wants to hunt me down, I better genoicide them before that happens

Are you aware of what Martin Luther said about the jews in his time? That they are leeches and should do hard work themselves, instead of just sucking everything out of the hard working men. He wanted to reform the church, because many priests and scholars were to passive to what happened and didn't call the jews out

Ty for being so honest and god bless you. I understand that some jews like you just see heritage and culture as jewish, and that is okay, hoqever others push a satanic agenda down on us and qant to see the goyim burn

You know what african american leaders say about whites nowadays? That they are leeches and should do hard work themselves.

You don't listen to them. Why should I listen to you?

The kikes still don't realize that the goyim have woken up and their days are numbered.

We will see a final solution to the JQ within the next 20 years.

Ty for calling me and whites indirectly worthless goyim, but I can disprove what you said. Look at how many farmers in South Africa are farmers. They even build with their own hands the infrastructure up. What are your thoughts on Christ? Ever thought that he actually might be right?

Let's hope it doesn't come to that unless "Final solution" means "let's be nice to them."

Jews are united huh? Kinda funny considering how american jewery sacrificed european jews during ww2. Or how groups like jewish police captured their fellow jews in ghettos only to gain few more days to livr. Some even did it to their family.

So now question to any kikes with mindset of jew from op picture. How can you know that you wobt be sacrificed next?

whats wrong shlomo???

fake and gay

Are these like anti-semitic memes from jews or something? Kek

Nice refute kike

Fake and goy

>Guns illegal

Let's hope it doesn't come to that or how will I defend myself.

>defend myself.
its the goyim who are defending themselves though

Without guns how do Jews defend themselves from the goy """defense""" of trying to rob you and kill your family for no reason?

>for no reason
uhh you dont get to bring defense

Weird. I was just having a conversation with my Jew boss and he brought up how Muslims adopted the Kosher ideology. Anyway, he didn't hate on Muslims whatsoever or what they're about. He's actually pretty good guy and Trump supporter. :)

Are you threatening to take my guns away?