Nasuverse

Isn't this guy the strongest since he protects the fucking root? He can easily shit on beasts

No that's Merlin
>Literally so strong even his Avatar he sends to the MC of F/GO is 5*

nah

Didn't know what this was because Mahoyo does not have translations.

Having looked into it now, it seems that Narita is utilizing and exploring themes and concepts which Nasu has abandoned in Mahoyo, with Strange Fake.

>female lead has spent her life being chased by a red shadow
>there is a type of power called Supreme Illusion; one form of it is called Flat Snark
>Flat Snark was created over 1,000 years ago and may be connected to the First Magic

And none of this is obvious to an English audience, because we don't have translations. That's great.

Thats not Taiga

>EX rank luck
JUST

He didn't abandon it. Mahoyo belongs to Tsukihime timeline and has no place on Fate.

Strange Fake is a world where both Tsukihime and Fate happens.

Abandoned as in has not used or referenced since.

But he did? Haven't played FGO but i believe Solomon was all about God. Of course, it's only one theme, but it does mean that he hasn't abandoned it completely.

Where and when exactly did I reference "God" in any way?

>themes and concepts which Nasu has abandoned in Mahoyo
I'm saying that he hasn't completely abandoned the themes and concepts that he created in Mahoyo.

They weren't abandoned. Mahoyo was only a couple years ago.

>only a couple years ago
It's been 5 years, user. And with part 2 nowhere in sight.

And it was 11 years between KT and Mahoyo. What's your point?

MahoYo desperately need an anime by a good studio. It's the other novels' fucking senpai, it deserves better.

Nothing. I just wanted to remind you that it's been 5 years and Nasu has said nothing about its sequels.

Or Solomon, ya know, the King of Magic.

But how could it ever compete?

Yeah, no. She may be my lancerfu but she can't hold a candle to Aoko-chan.

Bump, as these things are rarely brought up.

I have no idea who this is, but if Void Shiki was only good for a single demon pillar then I can't imagine this guy would fare any better.

>I have no idea who this is
It is a mysterious entity which is probably part of the Counter Force. It is tasked with hunting down and killing anyone who achieves True Magic. This is, apparently, a major part of why there are only 5 True Magics. Anybody markedly short of Zelretchian ability will be killed as they try to leave the region of the Root.

If you're familiar with Blame, try to think of it as an extremely high-level Safeguard.

How much of Mahoyo is translated at the moment?

isn't Mahoyo pretty animated as is

7 chapters. What does that mean? God only knows. It seems that nobody knows how long it is, what it is about, what of it is translated, if it is translated correctly, or why it is no longer being translated.

At this point, it's just better to learn Japanese

I like to think the red shadow is actually just some normal dude who lives in the Root and that Aoko is just some random bitch who walked up to his front door and stood there for a bit before she saw him and walked away.

Does anyone know the chapter where Aoko talk about the relation between the root and God?

>how long it is
13 chapters and some side chapters.
>what it is about
The conflict between the moving forward of technology and magecraft, explored through True Magic user Aozaki Aoko and backwoodsman Soujurou Shizuki.
>what of it is translated
7 chapters
>if it is translated correctly
It's accurate enough in terms of plot details but doesn't read that well, so about the same as FSN/Tsukihime.

The problem with this line of thinking is that it's rarely true. The key point of the problem is that almost everyone means something different when they say that someone 'knows a language' or 'has learned a language'.

Concerning Nasu works: it is certainly not true that you can spend 5 years studying and be able to fluently understand any of his works. I spent 2 years studying it at college and have spent 3 more years independently studying the language at my own pace. Often, I can barely pick apart lines in Grand Order - due to neologisms, obscure word compounds, so on and so forth. This sort of approach would be absolutely untenable in the reading of a visual novel; wherein Nasu will write much more flowery prose. I would need another 5 years of study to understand it fluently. That is to say, had I started studying when F/HA was released, I would have been able to read something like Mahoyo starting 3 years after its release. The chapter 1-7 patch of Mahoyo was released 3 years after the game's Japanese release. So, ultimately, can it really be said that I'm losing out on much by not preemptively devoting myself to a lifelong study?

Best Mahoyo.