/RPG. Red Pill General

Dump your red pills, infographics and informative memes ITT. Give us your best dirt on the lying media, the deep state, Antifa, CIA, DNC, Clinton Dynasty, etc. Save the best of what other anons post and spreed it far and wide.

Dumping what I've got saved, join in Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kSGCRNeHTNs
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtube.com/watch?v=9PkCQYsgWUc&t=12747s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Healthcare

HEALTHCARE!!

Right thats it. I'm actually punching ANTIFA fags whenever I see one. No one disrespects Baz like that nobody!

They're the epitome of degeneracy. We have the fags here in Straya too: youtu.be/kSGCRNeHTNs
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU

some good shit in here my man!

from what I read by one of the rothschild anons, their control goal is to keep humanity in a state of negative turmoil in a general sense.

People in a stable, happy environment are harder to control. They are trying desperately to combat that in the US.

But going so far as to physically assault a defenceless animal? I reckon you calling them degenerates is offensive to actual degenerates. Also I've seen ANTIFA Aus before. Nothing less than domestic terrorism.

Agreed, I watched them chimpout over Milo in Melbourne and punch on with attendees. Overgrown children that LARP their way into legitimate terrorism and animal abuse.

>"redpill" thread
>a million jpegs about clinton

It's like when you don't like the modern tune so you stick to the classics

>Literally throwing shit
Monkeys cosplaying as ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=9PkCQYsgWUc&t=12747s

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
HNWSR

why the fuck would Trump be hesitant to push an israeli secret agent out of the NScouncil?

suspect af imo

Lol wut

CHURCH
GOING
"GODLY"
WOMEN

Checked.

>it's poverty that makes blacks have a low IQ
Only with extreme malnutrition, you faggot. Poverty today is only poverty in realtion to today.
Poverty from today's industrialized nations compared with the poverty in the early 20th century
when there wasn't even enough food for large of swathes of the population to not go hungry is
fucking nothing. Take your ebt cards and food stamps and fuck off you fuckign nigger. TheIQ
in post-war Germany was lower, but 30yrs ago, in the 50s, in the time that actual mass-scale
IQ tests were still published, the IQ was at 107 before we got enriched with diverse turkroaches
in 1956 and after, along with other rodents that supposedly built this nation instead of the
Trümmerfrauen, that were more manly than any one of the rapefugees ariving today. They are
already emsculated by the fact, that they can get no social standing in the civilization due t
their subhuman intelligence alone. This is true for niggers in a post-slavery america as well.
China was colonized, in fact, even more recently than Africa in parts, and still they are doing
better than even the most priviledged niggers in the US. Stop spreading lies and go die in a
ditch, you worthless parasite.