He is the Heros we need,and the one we deserves

Is he the true hero of SnK?

Helos*
fucking speak it correctly

no fuck off die in a garbage fire

So it's confirmed that his name is "Helos"?
good.

Such edge.

Armin, Bort, Annie, and Mankasa all a shit.

Forgot manlet.

>So it's confirmed that his name is "Helos"?
>good.
offcourse, Crunchyroll names are official
don't forget manlet

So what is Vili/Billy name? It's confirmed to be Billy?

Willy.

At least it's better then "Billy".

>ywn get another Hisu chapter
>ywn see her cuddling with Ymir
>ywn see her in her Queenly dress again
>ywn see Hisu reign command over the Walls
>ywn see Hisu talking intimately to Eren again
why do I still even read this manga

>ZPR>>>EMA
>ZP=Superior minds
>R=Superior Shield
>Z=Superior Spear

I want him to be dominant with me but I also want to be his mommy gf/wife from time to time, but not in a gross adult baby way. More like "get your feet off the table" or "you'll eat all your dinner before you get your pudding" sort of thing. I've been told that I have a voice that sounds like a mummy when I tell people off so it would be a really special experience.

I'am the only one who loves chapter release threads? Every time they are launched everyone is either hyped by a image leak or jumps to hasty conclusions.I remember when chapter 92 came ou:
>Reiner is hot
>Mule Titan evolves to Metal Cart Titan
>Pieck is such a unlucky man,the guy got the shittiest Titan form
and
>Reiner is such a jobber
-Just took a whole damn series of 70mm shots to the chest(but he still is a jobber)
>Zeke is a jobber,what was he thinking in throwing rocks at destroyers
-Took down a entire naval flet with artillary shells and manages to end the war
>Cart is the shittiest titan form
-Literally the Solid Snake of titans
>Titans coming from the skies? My sides
-They were transformed mid air by Zeke's power

Nice of you to join in my thread Commander Lover-Chan.
Are you ready for the end of the world? Will Isayama give us preview of the next chapter so we may know what would happen next before the world ends?

Then why did they lose Shiganshina? If they're so superior they should've stomped EMA and genocided Paradis. But that obviously didn't happen, in fact, ZPR got stomped so hard ZR have Ackerman nightmares up to this day. Reiner lost his gay crush and ZPR as a whole lost 2 of their shifters to Paradis.

Nice to see you Zekefag.
I'm lurking on /x/ at the moment to see if there's any sort of signs, though I believe it was meant to kick off today, not end completely today. Isayama might be aware of the theories and might be pushing Grim Reminder ahead because of it. That way if there are signs of end times he can slaughter all remaining characters and have the manga come to an end.

Cause of the plot-Armor and Asspulls:
>Reiner could had fallen on the ground with his neck on the ground and didn't called Bertold while being on the ground
>Zeke didn't saw his titan wall falling in his right
>Reiner didn't put his hand on his mouth to prevent Mikasa from hitting him
>Zeke didn't called his titans to attack Levi when he was under attack
>Pieck didn't warned Zeke about the titans falling
>Reiner didn't runned through the building to prevent being attack through behind
>Bertold fell to the oldest trick
>Reiner and Zeke had the chance to kill Erwin,but somehow they didn't(this is a gold opportunity to any strategist)
>Armin's "retardation aura"
>The fact that Levi had enough gas and blades to take out Zeke after his killed a entire line of titans and still had enough to kill another line of titans
You tell me why they lose.

Me too,but I don't belive this,if this was the case then I would be even more tough then Reiner
>2000
>2001
>2012
>2015

>Isayama might be aware of the theories and might be pushing Grim Reminder ahead because of it. That way if there are signs of end times he can slaughter all remaining characters and have the manga come to an end.
Kek,nice one Commander Lover-Chan.

If we survive this one I suppose we are all the eternal jobbers. Reiner is humanity. There's a bit of Reiner inside of each of us.

I believe that Isayama will either rush to finish before the entire end or he's got a place on some secret Japanese space expedition to some unknown (only discovered by the Japanese) planet, where he will write a revised edition of the manga full of all his depraved fetishes.

Reiner is humanity's will,a will to survive at any cost,only to suffer some more.

I bet Isayama warned us about this,now he will go to this "paths" and continue his world.The planet X will hit Madagascar,the walls are a giant "hit point".

Waiting for Ymir to return.

He will arrive on the planet and use this manga as a manifesto for power. He'll gradually see everything become real and will self insert as one of his characters. I think at times he might like being Zackley, but ultimately I think he gets off to the idea of him suffering. He will be a character who suffers a lot or will simply be the noble in the poo poo machine because he thinks he's 'guilty' of seeing all these bad things happen.

Historia pls

Will he survive the GRIM REMINDER?

We all knows who he will choose to be his self insert,Commander Lover-Chan.
Let's keep an eyes on the sky for any weird thing.

You mean Zeke? I think he will.But you should be worried about the Young Warriors.

>>ywn get another Hisu chapter
>>ywn see her cuddling with Ymir
>>ywn see her in her Queenly dress again
>>ywn see Hisu reign command over the Walls
Suffering. I miss them.

>Zeke didn't saw his titan wall falling in his right
He was being shot with smoke flares that distorted his vision.
>Zeke didn't called his titans to attack Levi when he was under attack
His fight with Levi lasted a few second at most.
>Pieck didn't warned Zeke about the titans falling
She was off collecting rocks.

>He was being shot with smoke flares that distorted his vision.
Don't try to fool me user,Zeke had clear sight many time,and it's not possible that his periferic vision doesn't work.

>His fight with Levi lasted a few second at most.
But he had enough time to protect his neck when lost his left arm and call for Pieck when being slashed,he could had called for his titans on the moemnt when he got blinded

>She was off collecting rocks.
She could but she was in a plain territory,she could have saw manlet taking down the titans and could had screamed to warn Zeke about that.

Let's be honest,Isayama makes the Warriors job because he can't handle a Black Ops team with ultimate powers that are capable to take out nations,so he makes a ass-pull or plot armor so they can lose.