Date a Live 17 Kurumi Ragnarok

It didn't seem like many people saw the last thread i made, so just going to say this again. I'm not going do the rest of 16 since the FB group uploaded their rough draft of for 2-5. Combine that with the Prologue and Chapter 1 i did(I also did the Afterword) and you can read all of Volume 16.
With that out of the way, i will now be dumping the Fragment Chapter and Chapter 1 for Volume 17.

Fragment Chapter: The Birth of Spirits
"...... Eei! Ei!"
A small settlement in the mountains. Near a flower garden, a little girl held both hands out in front in a desperate form.
It is a girl of about seven years old that had pale color blond hair and a deep sea-like blue-eyed eyes. Because of the power in the whole body from the previous time, sweat was dripping down her hair, like a ball was floating on the forehead. It is as if the sword blooms from her hair and it seems like it is going to become punk style.
"Oh, oh no, that’s not it at all, feel more like calming my mind, more gently."
Looking at such a girl, the lively boy who was next to her shrugs while sighing.
"Look at me"
As soon as the boy narrowed his eyes, he pointed his finger. Then at the next moment the sparkling glitter from the surrounding flowers rose swiftly and slowly moved toward the direction pointed out by the boy.
"Fuwa ... ...."
After seeing such a spectacular scene, the girl began to tremble as she tensed the whole body while wrinkling her eyebrows.
"Fuunnnnnnnnnn ... ...!"
"No, no, I just said"
To a girl who does not know anything, the boy makes a half eye.
So, there was a voice calling such two names from behind.
"── Elliott, Ellen. Why are you in such a place?"
"Hmm?"

"Puyo ...... !"
A boy - Elliot turns around, a girl - Ellen breathes out and stops her breath.
When I saw it, there was a figure of a thin boy with a line when it appeared.
Ash blonde with a dull-looking color is a characteristic boy. He should be 10 years old one down from Elliott, but Elliot says that he is an adult somewhere or has an old age.
"Ike!"
Ellen who sees his appearance shines her face. The boy, called Ike, came towards the two of them with a smile.
"Are you both practicing in this place again?"
"There is no choice, Ellen does not succeed in any way. Even though Karen is excellent, why are sisters so different at this?"
With Elliott in a state of grief, Ellen’s eyes began to flicker with big tears.
"Even if you say that, it’s not like I like it either"
"Ah, no more crying! Sorry sorry, it was my bad!"
When Elliot apologized, Ellen wiped the tears in her eyes with the back of her hands, and gently choked her nose. Ike gently strokes Ellen's head.
"All right, Ellen ... I will also help you, so let's go to the training grounds. Elliot, when you visualize mana outside, you will make the teacher angry again."
In Ike's words, Elliot sighed and folded his arms.
"Yea yea. All the adults are afraid. I do not like coming to such a remote place either."
"Well, do not say that. There is no choice, because teachers' generations were particularly persecuted by Wizards."
Saying, Ike gets bitter smile. Elliot sighs once more.
── "Wizard".
That's right. In the world, people called by that name exist.
They sometimes existed outside the thought of the ordinary people, while being called a magician, sometimes a pharmacist, and sometimes a witch.
Unfortunately, if you swing one stick like a Wizard used in a fairy tale, you cannot produce the desired event.

Magic is a discipline that a person with sophistication that can see things that cannot be seen by ordinary persons and can touch things that cannot be touched. It is a learning culture that is that kind of cultural system.
And Elliot and they were descendants of the bloodline who inherited the teachings of Wizard.
"Even so, aren’t they too scared? They would not lose in a fight with normal people."
"Well, I guess so,"
"Right? It’s so obvious to see, ──"
"If it is one-on-one, but if it's one-on-one hundred, then it’s different."
"Oh yeah ... Well ..."
"Something like that, people are afraid of things that are different from myself, and fears produce chaos and insanity. It is a virtue that is superior to anything."
"Kke, I do not understand your story well"
As Elliot turned away from his face with a pui, Ike walked away with a smile that was adorable and soft.
─ ─ But, for Elliot to learn the meaning of his words, it did not take long.
"Ah……"
A few months later.
Elliott was shivering throbbing, looking down from the hill where he was burned to the big fire.
It is evident that fire mismanagement and cigarettes are not the cause. A certain harm caused, with murderous intention, someone has set fire. People who barely ran away from the burning houses were gunned down by men who were ahead of them and fell down on the spot. They did not know who they were, but there was no doubt that the aim was in the eradication of magicians.
"Elliott ...... Elliott! The village is! Our village!"
"... Do not talk so loud, Ellen ......"
"But ...!!"

He hugs hold of Ellen who is trying to raise her voice. Her tears started blurring at Elliot's chest. Ellen's sister, Karen, who was evacuated together, also mourn her hometown, suddenly passing through the skirt of Elliott's clothing while tightening her lips. Loss. It was too heavy a tragedy to accept boys and girls who are only around 10 years old. There is only one person. There was a boy who looked down at the burning village without disappointment.
"............"
Ike was staring at the fellows who were shot dead, staring at the fellows who were shot and killed, without having to close their eyes despite being fucked by hot air.
"Ike ...?"
Elliot could not tell what he was thinking, but Elliot remembers something of a sense of incompatibility with his profile illuminated by fire.
A Wizard who has no heretical being among mankind. Among them, he is like a different kind of creature ─
"Elliott, Ellen, Karen"
When Ike called the name of everyone who escaped, it blocked Elliott's thoughts.
"─ ─ Let's create a world, expel humanity, to create a world for Wizard. This was started by them, there is no reason why we should not do it."
And it was declared.
─ ─ It seems that it was the memory of the oldest beginning of DEM industry.
Ten years have passed from then. Elliot and everyone else have devoted themselves to Wizard research.
Of course, the world is not sweet enough for children around the age of 10 to live. The first few years had to be taken care of the orphanage.
However, it took a long time before Ike, an intelligent boy, was liked and adopted by an old couple, and it did not take a long time for the old couple to die in an unfortunate accident.
After that, Ike who gained sufficient assets and covert invited Elliot, Ellen and Karen into the house, so long as the time permits, they misunderstood the mystery.

Theosophy. Hidden secret. Alchemy. And Kabbalah. From the fakes made to make it public to "human", they carefully scooped out the "real thing" carefully.
And then - that time came.
That day.
In the central part of the Eurasian Continent, the wind calmed quietly as if telling the arrival of a storm.
Three shadows stand in the field.
Ike, Elliot, Ellen.
Three magicians who grew to make a mistake from that time were there.
"── Shall we get started, Karen, get ready"
"Yes"
According to Ike's words, Karen's voice in the observatory is heard from the communication equipment. At the same time, a device installed to draw a circular shape - a magical furnace began to drive with a low groan. From heaven, from the earth, from the air.
Energy that resides in every material and every substance that makes up this world turns into a sparkling light and it swirls around.
─ ─ 'Spirit Surgery'.
That was the name that Elliott gave to that ceremony.
Collect mana in the world into one point and create a new life.
And by incorporating that power, Elliot who got stuck with books and spells and could only tinkle a bit of mana would be an omnipotent Wizard in the fantasy world.
"Ike, with this ..."
"Oh ... Spirit is born - with a new world that covers the world"
In the words of Ellen, Ike said that while raising the edge of the lip.

When did you make another thread?

"── Voluntary area, a universal space where what people have imagined is a reality, the calculation is correct. Then, the space of the spirit who is born from this should boast about the size to cover the earth. That is the other world - the neighboring world, as to call it "
Ike shapes the hand that sticks forward into the shape of a fist.
"That is our world, we will overwrite this world with the neighboring world"
"............"
Elliot listened to the words, saw the profile of it, and ran with a gruel and a throat.
I do not intend to object to what Ike is saying at the moment. For that reason, Elliot and them have devoted months or more of ten years.
But why?
The face of Ike who talks about hope is covered with the face he saw that day.
── It was a girl.
A beautiful girl wearing a pale shine throughout the body appeared there.
── Spirit.
It was the moment that marked the beginning of their long fate.

About 2 weeks ago. Made it on a Sunday.

Chapter 1: The Signal Outbreak of War

"─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Aa"
She was going to say a voice by herself, but the only thing that leaked out of her lip was the bruised breath.
Extreme tension and excitement exhausts the body and mindlessly in a moment. Tokisaki Kurumi trembled, shook her legs, and went into the spot as she was.
"" I "!"
"Are you okay?"
Then the girls around her call her anxiously.
To the hair tied to the left and right unequally, the left eye like a clock. Everyone has the same appearance as Kurumi and it is the same body as Kurumi.
Kurumi made a few dry coughs and then slowly stood up.
"Yeah ... ... It's not important"
It is now the rooftop of the late night building where there are Kurumis. The moon is hiding behind the clouds, only the lights on the ground are blushingly illuminating.
"............"
Kurumi looking down on her shadow who was confused in the dark, slowly lifting her feet ─ ─ Gack! She struck her heel.
She did not try to call out an Angel or the body that lurks in the shadow.
It was only a matter of concern about the spirit who had shrunk into the shadow.
That's right. Kurumii had been opposed to a certain spirit in this place until just before.
Distinguished name .
A spirit who makes a human being a spirit and making its existence covered by noise and making it a hidden mystery.
And, the figure which left the noise ─ ─ as the deputy teacher of Shido and was the analyst of Ratatoskr, the person called Murasame Reine.
Nonetheless, she did not know the condition inside because she kicked the shadow.
Even if there is only one entrance, the shadow of Kurumi has two areas.
One is a space like a hiding place freely entering and leaving the body divided by body.
And the other is a stomach - like space to take up the "time" of the intruder.

There is another thread. You could have posted the summary in that one.

>2 weeks ago
You mean the vol 16 summary thread? But it was a successful thread.

Of course, it is the latter that Kurumi put Reine in.
That space is also involuntary for Kurumi. She could not even know about spitting out what she had once. Human beings cannot see their inside with the naked eye and cannot look inside.
...... She kicked the shadow simply because there was no place for emotions that burned up.
Even a mighty spirit cannot live in that space. Kurumi breathed a small sigh in the quiet silence.
"Anticlimatic- a spirit that holds too much power...... It’s like this"
She mutters to herself. Actually, that is not her full strength. Because her Angel was not even manifested because she was hit instantly by Kurumi.
But what is important is the result. Reine disappeared, and Kurumi is standing here. Only that fact was the result of this struggle. Kurumi sharpened her gaze after breathing out again and slowly lifted her face.
"Come on ...." This is not the end. The one I am aiming for is not a half-baked like this one, but a monster boasted of the heyday thirty years ago. "
"............"
Saying so with a voice that Kurumi passes frequently, the body dived and nodded with a subtle faces.
"And for that, the power of Shido-san's spiritual power is indispensable - I will come over."
"Well, yeah, let's go over"
"Passing through the plot of DEM and making Shido fall for me."
"If there is this in this state, it is easy to attack her before being born."
"Yes, yeah, but ..."
Suddenly, the body of one person made a strange look.
"Why did cut her own strength? To make spirits, so it would be necessary to have her weaken herself."
"............"

I don't see it.

I think you're thinking of a different thread unless you count 20 as successful

In the words of the body, Kurumi became silent for a while.
She was right. If it was supposed that Reine had her proud full strength, no matter how much Kurumi life had, it would not be enough.
There is an event involved. She could not think of just playing with human beings as a spirit.
There is something - a reason.
Even if she lose her powers, there is something she wants to do.
Even if her life is in danger, there is something she wants to achieve.
"............"
However, she did not get an answer as she thought. The woman who had the only answer is already sleeping in a dark shadow.
"── ummm"
Kurumi scratched her nostril offended, then accompanied by the main body she left.

"── Commander! I caught the reaction of Shido-kun!"
An airborne ship floating in the sky above Tenkuu City .
The crew's voice revolutionized at the bridge.
To respond to it, the shoulder of a girl sitting at the captain's seat and the hair that had been tied twists swiftly.
"Wow! Where is he!?"
As Captain The commander, Itsuka Kotori pierced the stick of Chupa Chups, who was on the line, pouring her eyes on the main monitor.
Some people would say that reaction is excessive.
But it’s understandable, the location of Kotori's older brother • Itsuka Shido sight was lost while in contact with "the worst spirit" Tokisaki Kurumi.
After a few seconds, the appearance of one boy appears on the main monitor.
A medium sized body slowly walking and shaking. She could not see his face because he was facing the other way, but it was definitely the brother of Kotori.
She feel his clothes are dirtier than they were before, but she does not care. And, no matter where she looked, she could not find a figure of Kurumi who was supposed to be with him. What on earth happened?

The other thread has an Origami pic

"Anyway, please collect Shido at once!"
"Ha!"
In response to Kotori's voice, the crew manipulates the console.
Then at the next moment, began to move with a slight driving sound, and the appearance of Shido from the monitor, and then a few moments later, it disappeared.
On top of the transfer equipment that was in place inside the bridge, it appeared as a substitute, with a light shine accompanied by a light shade.
"Shido!"
Kotori shook her throat and ran from the captain's seat to the other side.
"What happened!? What's going on!? Kurumi is ──"
Kotori who was asking to wind up the sleeve of the Shido's clothes suddenly stopped the word.
It was because she could see the expression by approaching Shido and looking into his face. Anxiety, sadness and some regrets. And they were shaped by them - expressions of determination.
Indeed Shido was opposed to her with a certain will to seal the spiritual power of Kurumi. However, what she feels from the current Shido is the feeling of a misery that even exceeded even the slight Kurumi was sealed. That's exactly as if you thought that you had to save something even though you abandoned your life.
Kotori was pressed for a moment due to the burning shine in the back of Shido.
"── Kotori"
Shido quietly raises his face and opens his lips.
"Will you gather everyone? I will tell you, I will tell you. All right now ... No, now, there have been a lot of things I'd like to tell you about what happened, and where the Kurumi are. Can you do what I’m asking you?"

Oh I see it now, should i redump everything there.

Thanks user, you're still the God we don't deserve.

It was also a situation where she wanted information as soon as it could be confirmed. Indeed, as usual Kotori would have forcibly urged them to do what they are doing.
But she could not. It was in the current Shido that the atmosphere not to say existence about that and the painfulness that would likely break down if touched.
"... ... Yeah, I got it."
Kotori breathed a small sigh and defeated her neck forward.
Then she takes a deep breath as she reassesses, and gives instructions to the crew.
"Shiizaki, please collect the spirits in the apartment! Minowa contact the Origami, Miku, and Nia! Kawagoe, please continue to investigate the reaction of Kurumi!"
"Roger that! "
Crews respond all at once to Kotori's orde. Kotori gave a small gesture and then gazed to the left.
"Afterwards get in touch with Mana, Reine-"
She stopped speaking, Kotori bent her brows.
Behind the line of sight is the figure of a single woman sitting in front of the console. Long hair gathered carelessly. A thick umbrella that floated under a sleepy twin somewhere. From the chest pocket of a soldier's military uniform, a stuffed bear full of sewing scratches appeared a little.
Analyst, it is Kotori's close friend, Murasame Reine.
"... OK, I got it, I will also call Mana."
Reine slowly defeats her head and responds to the voice of Kotori.
There should have been no strange thing. Her appearance, voice, and answer are all as usual.
But why? Kotori felt a strange sense of incongruity in the sight.
"... .... Kotori?"
"─ ─ ─"
Call the name to the sound, shake the shoulders and shake.
"Oh ... I'm sorry, please do it."
Apparently she looks a bit nervous. When Kotori gently shook her head, she returned and restored her eyes.

Is it protected by a password?

─ ─ About an hour after Shido was recovered by .
"............"
The briefing room set up inside the ship was dominated by silence.
In the interior, including Shido, there are 13 people, Tohka, Origami, Kotori, Yoshino, Yuzuru, Kaguya, Miku, Natsumi, Nia, Mukuro.
Accompanying the spirits, Reine, Mana. And in addition, Maria who is the management AI of was supposed to be watching this situation through the screen.
However, there were no people who uttered a word from the previous time, although all of them had the same number of people, all were silent and had a difficult face. Among them, Mana seems to be unconvincing even if she can understand, but she is carving a deep wrinkle on her brow while her arms are working.
Nonetheless, that was also reasonable.
Everyone heard it. They knew it. Shido was informed.
How was the spirit of Tokisaki Kurumi was born, and why she endorsed the bad name of the worst spirit?
And that she repeatedly tried the world to save her from the fate of death.
"I got it," he said. No obscurity, without exaggeration, truly.
Its footprints, its history, and that - a feeling that is too sad.
Speaking of not being anxious about taking it alone by himself turned out to be fake. There was certainly a desire to consult everyone how to reward the act of Kurumi.
But above all, Shido wanted them to know.

No it's not.

The fact that the girl named Tokisaki Kurumi is not a woman of rebellion who repeatedly killed due to desire for pleasure privatization and pleasure.
From her misunderstood mistakes, she chose to go a thorny way to save people, friends, the world, her noble determination.
Well, perhaps, Kurumi herself might not want it to be known to people.
"Mu ... ... No way, it is said that there was such a thing with Kurumi"
"I was surprised ......"
It was Tohka and Yoshino who made a voice to break the silence. Both of their eyes are round while they have sweat dropping from their cheek.
"... I cannot believe this."
Then, a girl whose hair was tied in a ponytail interrupted. Takamiya Mana. self-styled affiliation of the affiliation - the younger sister of Shido. The fierce Mana of now was skeptical and puzzled to be a Wizard and distorted in a bold form.
"Was that evil innocent passionate beast and, at the same time, of the character's worst baked meat set meal, was planning to save everyone? It is such a bad joke it hurts."
Talking about that, she was overwhelmed.
But that was natural as well. What is more, Mana and Kurumi were so-called enemies who had clashed many times until now. Even if you suddenly say such a thing, it will not be easy to convince.
"Mana, I know your feelings, but ..."
But. She stretched out her hand to tell Shido to stop, while Shido fell down his eyes.
"... Well, well, it is not possible to believe that, but the probability of Shido lying is very low, so I’ll just barely believe it.”
Saying that, Mana makes a deep sigh.
"Mana ... ...."

"Oh, please do not misunderstand ... I just believe my older brother's words, so I did not accept that woman."
"... ... somewhat confusing ... is not it synonymous? No, I understand somewhat I want to say ...."
Natsumi saying with sweat hanging on the head. However, Mana kept on speaking without appearing to care.
"Besides that, my brother, apart from that, there is another thing that I am interested in."
"What..?"
When Shido tilted his head, Mana crowned her fingers and asked while looking at a soldier with a serious look.
"The older brother had experienced again , the past of Tokisaki Kurumi. --- It appeared there, Takamiya Mio, that woman.
"............"
In the word of Mana, Shido ran throat a small throat.
That's right. Shido got to know the past of Kurumi by the bullet of her angel .
And among them, a girl named Takamiya Mio appeared.
Moreover, the girl was obviously not an ordinary being. It is a frenzied enemy that gave spiritual crystals to spiritual creatures as spirits, and caused them to hunt spirits with their power. It was so to say that it could be said that it was all beginnings.
In addition, it was also able to predict sufficiently that Mio is concerned about the girl.
Anyway - "Takamiya".
Because Mio had claimed the same surname as Mana.
Moreover, the name of "Mio" is said to be the name that the mouth ran when Shido caused the spiritual power to run berserk and at the end of it completely forgot. It was too strange. It was impossible for them not to mind.
"Oh ... ... that was also bothered me, who the hell is Mio?"
"It gave spirit crystals to Kurumi and made her a spirit ... ... It sounds like a phantom that appeared before us"

It was Kotori that said so to respond to the voice of Shido. Sitting on a chair while assembling her arms and legs, he moves up and down the stick of Chupa Chups in her mouth.
. It is the name of a mysterious spirit who gave spirit crystals to Kotori, Origami, Miku, Nia, Mukuro and made them spirits. To be sure, as Kotori said, there were many things in common with Mio that appeared in the memory of Kurumi.
"Is it a spirit with the same power as or is the identity of that Takamiya Mio, what is its purpose and what is the origin and then, What is the relevance to ... ... the mystery is endless? "
Saying that, Kotori shrugs her shoulders, as she says.
Then Mana continued after grudging with Kotori.
"Of course, it is not zero at all, just by accidentally being the last names, or just fooling the name, but if you think with some assumptions, it is probably related to me and my brother's relatives or at least, acquainted with me and my brother. "
It says while Mana caresses the chin.
It is a story that is unavoidable, but that was also unavoidable. After all, Shido and Mana were lost memory of the past as they got along with their brothers and sisters.
Although it is proved that the two people are real brother sisters at the time of DNA appraisal, the reason why Mana recalled Shido at first for the first time is because of the photograph of Shido she had and her intuition just as rough as anything.
"Well ... I do not know what that is, just that ... ...."
When Shido made a moan, Nia tilted her head as if she realized something.
"Well, but you heard the story, did the boy abandon his mind? Is not that strange? "

"What?"
"No, no, it's been decades ago that Kurumin met with Mio. If it was a relative line, was it not that it was a grandmother or an aunt. There is somewhat uncomfortable feeling if you abandon it? The story is different if the boy who lost memory is quite wild."
"Ah……"
It is right to be told. Shido hit his hand with a *pan*.
But as soon as the objection is made, Origami’s mouth opens.
"It is not always the case. The fact that Takamiya Mio is a spirit or a similar power is a doubtful fact, so if it appears in the same way as before Tokisaki Kurumi, with Shido and Mana, there is a possibility of meeting."
“Before being sealed, even if you just stay up late, even if you drink sake, you get a boiled egg bath”
"Ah, so much yesー. I surely had skin as well"
While speaking furiously, Nia caresses her grip with both hands. Although it is good to be nice, Natsumi says to it "...... now?", And saying, "If you do not take care of yourself cut down your skin's corners with sharp cornering ... What are you saying !?"She retorts back to iy. It is a good spirit that keeps on going.
After seeing that while interrogating such exchanges, Shido groans a little.
Nonetheless, no matter how much you think about in your mind, you do not get an answer. That's right. After all too much information is too little. Whether or not a story was different even if Shido or Mana remembered a long time ago ─
"Hmm"
When Shido was thinking such a thing, he suddenly heard such a lovely sigh. He looks over at her the tip of a long braid wrapped around her shoulder like a hand, one of the spirits,
playing with her hair, Mukuro was staring from the side of Shido.
"What a strange story ... - If you are concerned about it so much Lord, maybe you should remember it."
And she says so with a cheerful tone.

And she says so with a cheerful tone.
What an innocent word. No, absolutely right. He had a bitter smile after he curled his eyes for a moment.
"Haha ... ... That's right, you can remember it ... ... but ..."
But. Finally he noticed the meaning of the words of Mukuro.
Mukuro is not joking or not understanding the stories of Shido. She was literally stating the meaning as it was.
"... Can you do it?"
When Shido questioned her with a serious face, she looked at back at him with a face that said of course.
" is the absolute key. Things that can be seen, invisible, touched, not touched. Without distinction of anything, there is nothing that cannot be opened by ── Even if that is the gateway to the stubbornly closed memories."
"............"
Hearing the words of Mukuro, Shido caught his breath.
Her Angel .
It is a powerful and unrivaled angel that can literally "open" and "close" all things.
Certainly it is possible to evoke the closed memories of Shido if there is the power of . He put his hands on his chest so as to suppress the palpitations that suddenly became intense.
No, it is not just Shido. Alongside him were the spirits, they were also pointing their attention to Mukuro while also making surprised expressions. In such a circumstance, the most remarkable reaction was Kotori. While looking at a steep face, she looks at the side of Shido.
It is not astonishment or confusions that she was expressing – it was nervousness.
It seemed as though she was aware of the possibility of Mukuro's saying, but she could not say it.
"── Kotori"

With that expression, Shido guess Kotori's thought of concern.
If everything goes well, it is not necessarily what Shido wants, but Shido will regain memories of the past. Nobody knows what happened in Shido’s and Mana’s past. On the contrary, even after regaining his original memory, there is no guarantee that the personality of the current Shido will be kept intact. I do not say until the current soldiers are swallowed into the character of past soldiers, but I could not deny the possibility that past memories would affect something in some way.
─ ─ But.
"All right, I will be your older brother, no matter what."
When I said so, I quietly stroked Kanri's head and smiled nicely.
"Onii-chan……"
Although Kotori moistened her eyes as thoughtful for a moment, remembering that everyone's eyes existed, immediately shaked her head and breathe out.
"... Well, I’m not worried about... such a thing - obviously"
Kotori sharpens his lips while dyed red rays. That way is so lovely, Shido strengthens the ability to stroke her head.
"Hahaha ... Oh, that's right."
"Kotori"
At the moment, a bad throat echoes. Mana had a slightly disgusting face.
"Ah, no, that's not it, of course Mana is my cute little sister ....?"
When Shido made a hurrying apology, Mana shrugged her shoulders like saying "I know".
"Just kidding, I do not want you to change from my older brother, Mana too."
But, Mana continues.

Maybe it's too late to repost all of this in the other thread.

I suppose that is only the case for the summary and not the actual novel.

"If you have a way to regain memories of the past, I want to you to do it. I want to know who the heck this Takamiya Mio is and what happened with me and you."
"……Ah"
When he got to take the decision with his determination, he got his eyes down and slowly lifted his right hand. Then, while breathing narrowly, concentrating his energy. A sense allowing him to be conscious of the flow of power traveling through his body, one that also allows him to direct it.
In accordance with the will of Shido, the spiritual power sealed from the Spirits suddenly rushed to the right hand, causing the body to get hotter.
Once there was a Shido who was struggling to feel this sensation, but after the spiritual power had ran out of control, if he has the right environment and time he can concentrate, he can control the power to some extent freely.
"── "
And it shivers his throat, calling the name of an Angel.
Then, in response to that voice, a hot sensation about the body exuding from the right hand - a huge staff with a tip shaped like a key appeared.
"Oh……!"
" ... ..."
You can see the spirits breathe in.
When taking a deep breath so that the mind settled down, he tried to pierce his head by holding the manifested with both hands.
......, but the is too big, it does not go well. Watching this, the Spirits bitterly smiled.
"Well ..."
"Let's treat it as it is, Lord, mainly you are acquiring , it already has its power to know what to use. Use ".

I think i'll redump the whole thing there after i finish dumping it here. I don't really mind reposting it.

Mukuro holds up one finger in a state like a lady who is teaching her disciple.
" ......"
Shido repeated the word. It’s a mysterious feeling. Even though he hadn’t heard this word before, he felt like he already knew it. However, it was not the first time he felt this feeling. When you acquire the angels of the spirits, their powers will be able to be blurred into his mind.
A strange feeling reminds him of things he should not know. When he got the real image in his mind, he called that name again.
" ── ”
Then the key he was began to shrink until it transformed to the size to fit in the palm of your hand.
Indeed, in this case it is easy to handle. Perhaps Mukuro also used this form when stabbing the key to seal her emotions.
"Okay ... ...."
After preparing her breath again, Shido slowly put the key he had on his own head.
"── Then, let's go"
"Well ...!!"
"Do not be afraid, believe in , Lord"
"Ayan! To think there will be something like that in Shido!"
"... ... Miku, just shut up"
The Spirits speak to each other. Shido made a bitter smile.
The tension and strength in his shoulders relaxed and felt better. When he took a deep breath once again, Shido inserted the tip of into his head.

Well it is a rough draft, it still has some errors plus it's not the whole volume.

─ ─ One side, white.
If you try to express "it" in a word, it will be such an expression.
If a religious person saw that it was a judgment from God who exclaimed humiliation to human beings, conspiracy theorists would think it was a nuclear attack from an enemy nation, a person bound by common sense would think it must be a hallucination or a daydream. ─ ─that is what kind of sight it was.
Explosion.
Yes, perhaps it was an explosion......
However, "It" took a beat to find words suitable for that phenomenon, as the image and scale of the "explosion" in the boy's head were too different.
Until a few seconds ago, he was in the same everyday life.
He was just heading towards the shopping district to simply buy a book while walking down that road. While walking with the paved road in a relaxed pace, he was thinking of today's dinner, the familiar cityscape spreading ahead was suddenly covered with light, the light surrounded him taking him out of his thoughts. No, exactly, there is a vast area that will cover tens of kilometers, including the city.
A moment later, a tremendous roaring sound and shock waves blew around and his body was lightly blown away like a leaf.
"Wow ... ... Ah ...!"
On the ground, slammed down by force he lets a voice of agony.
After a few moments, the shock waves that were shaking the air stopped, and the neighborhood filled with silence.
No, if you were to put it correctly, it seems that the ear of the roar that echoed earlier temporarily became difficult to hear.
"Wow ..."
Lifting off the fragments and pebbles of the building that has fallen on top of the body, he wakes up with pain.

"What ... what the heck ... ... what happened ...?"
The boy lifted his face while rubbing his misty eyes. And ──
"No ──"
When he saw the scenery in front of him, he lost his words.
There was not something.
It just did not have anything.
Both buildings, houses, cars, telegraph pillars, traffic lights, street trees, roads, and ── people's appearance.
There was none of the elements that would naturally be assumed when you imagined the word "town".
There are only the ground that was cleaned carefully and the wind that blows up.
Because that big explosion happened, so he thought it was natural, but – it’s not the same.
Strong, uncomfortable. He looked around again with his eyes wide open.
Obviously, the number of rubble is small.
If this were caused by a meteorite collision, a bomb, a gas explosion, or the like, even if destroying what is there, the wreckage should be scattered around.
But now the debris scattered around him was not the explosion itself, it was just the one that was destroyed by the aftermath.
Remnants of cars, fragments of trees - human corpses as well.
Naturally, there was not anything that should be there in the place where he thought it was the epicenter.
That's right. Even though the vastly excessive area, which may range several tens of kilometers, is being cloven, the huge amount of substances that could have existed there, no living thing was found anywhere.
As if - just that range was erased.
"............"
No - The boy drank the gulp and saliva and denied the idea.
It certainly is abnormal. It is an unthinkable situation in common sense.

However, if one was asked if this phenomenon was totally wrong, the answer was no.
── Space Quake.
A few months ago a major disaster of unknown cause that opened a large hole in Eurasia Continent.
A major incident of the century was vigorous on television and newspapers every day. And it is also said that small earthquakes are occurring all over the world as it follows.
The sight which spreads before his eyes now was exactly like the aerial shot image seen on TV.
"This is ... ... a Space Quake ...?"
When he murmured astray, he looked over the sight again and shuddered.
He knew it was a great disaster unlike before seen in human history. I=He was aware that it is a devil's dice that neither defensive nor evading method is known.
But in front of it – if he left few minutes more quickly to leave his house, in this situation he may have been involved. When he thought the blood rushed to his head. But.
"... ...!"
In the next moment, he shook his body with emotions other than fear.
Faraway ahead ─ ─ it seemed like a small little figure on the ground that was even more extensive.
If it is normal it cannot be seen such as a shadow in a place that is so far away. It was a phenomenon because all obstacles and obstacles had all gone away.
It was hard to imagine that there was survival in that explosion, but the possibility that a person dove in the basement of a building and crawled out was not zero.
"... ..."
He does not want to step into the place where big explosion happened. Anyway the cause is unknown. There was no guarantee that the same explosion will not occur again.

However. Perhaps that person is injured. Perhaps it is not possible to move from the spot. ── At the moment such imagination ran through his head, his legs were moving in half a moment.
He runs straight into thee with the space of death where people's activities were previously overflowing.
He thought that he had to check the state of that person sooner and if he had the impression of having to leave that person while carrying that person, he moved his leg faster than usual.
─ ─.
"You there! Are you okay?!" -
How long did he run on the ground? Finally he came to the distance where the real image of that person can be clearly seen.
He instinctively stopped his feet on the spot.
"─ ─ Ah"
From the throat, the voice leaks mind unconsciously.
The reason was extremely simple.
A girl in unimpaired form stuck to the ground where everything was erased.
That existed nailed him to the place.
Gaze,
Attention,
Even the heart,
─ ─ In an instant, he was robbed.
That,
Too much,
It is extraordinary,
She was violently beautiful.
"You are……"
"........................"
When listening to the boy's words, the girl lifts her face swiftly as if she noticed his existence for the first time.
── Bump.
The heart contracts.
"... ..., ... ..., ... ..."
The girl's lips move slightly.
The boy said that voice -

"…………You are"
Such a voice is heard in a blurred consciousness.
He noticed that it seemed to have leaked out of his throat, then after a few seconds.
"Well ... ... that, here is ... ...."
A blurred vision is taking a real image. A familiar room. Apparently,
He seems to be lying in the medical office.
"... Ah, you woke up Shin"
Then a voice that is not his is echoing from overhead, Shido raises his chin and looks over in that direction.
"Wha ...?"
And he opened his eyes unexpectedly.
Apparently there seemed to be Reine at bedside, but from the position of Shido, the violent bust in front of his eyes came into view before the face.
"... ... Are you okay?"
"Oh no, it's nothing ...."
While turning his face red, he faces sideways.
Then he saw the appearance of the Spirits who seemed to be watching Shido on the side of the bed.
"Shidoo! Are you OK?"
"Please do not overdo"
The spirits who looked anxious rushed to the viceroy and spoke to each other. Shido got confused.
"What, what's going on, what's the matter,"
"What's wrong, I was surprised because you suddenly collapsed!"
"Consent. You lost consciousness after inserting into your head, after a while started mumbling."
"Huh……"
Listening to the words of the Yamai Sisters, Shido gradually tilted his head.
That's it. As they said, the memories of Shido were discontinued at the point where was put in his head.
"Oh ... I'm sorry, I made everyone worried"
"No, wake up and do nothing more."
"That's right, I am glad it did not turn out to be a big deal."
"My kiss was truly amazing, the sleeping princess has awakened"
"Eh!?"
Everyone makes a voice at Origami’s words as she said something ridiculous. Shido eyes quickly widen.

However, Kotori hits quickly the side head of the Origami with a *kon*.
"What kind of things are you saying! Shido don’t believe her!"
"But wait, there are numerous molecules floating in this space, and I cannot say that the molecules contained in my breath are not touching the mouth of Shido, that is, I was indirectly kissing him so there are no problem in regards to it. "
"Wait a moment! Professor! For me and all of you in the same room from the last time ...!!"
"Deep kissed state without loosening together"
"Who is this genius in the field! What is the academy doing!?"
As Professor Tobiichi's groundbreaking theory suggests that the other researchers agree excitedly. While Kotori put her hand on her forehead and started sighing.
And, in the meantime, there was a girl who was squatting with her shoulders apart. ── It is Mukuro.
"Mun ... ..."
"Mukuro?"
When Shido-san cried out, Mukuro started speaking after trembling the body with *Pikachi*.
"... .... Sorry, my lord, just as I said that you can use ..."
Saying that, her expressions clouds up looking sorry.
Then Shido breathes out suddenly, he’s OK! He gets up and raises his body.
"Look, as you can see, there is nothing wrong with me. Originally it was not the fault of Mukuro, actually I was feeling ill as a result of lack of sleep from this morning. "
"Lord ... ..."
Whether she understood Shido’s intentions or not, Mukuro stopped looking down and put her neck up. To that appearance, the spirits also relax.
Then, a few seconds later. As if she was waiting for everyone's story to finish, he heard the voice of Mana from the side of the wall.
"So, I hate to ask since you just got up. But how was it?

"Huh?"
"So, it is the result of it seems that personality has not changed, but ... did you remember something?"
"............"
Everyone caught their breath on the word of Mana. The gazes of the spirits gathered at the same time all at once.
The question of Mana is also right. In the first place, Shido used to find out whether there was a clue to "Takamiya Mio" in the memories of his lost past.
And ─ ─ watched Shido.
Memory that is not your own, while being yours.
A known spectacle that never should have been seen.
"Oh, that is ... ...."
But. Shido stopped his words there.
He had no intention of trying to avoid it, and he did not intend to keep everyone a secret.
But simply - he could not remember what he saw.
"That ... ... It's strange ... for sure ... ... I saw something."
As he holds his hand on his forehead, he raises his voice to groan. But the spectacle scattered in his head did not tie the real image no matter how much he thought.
If he were to describe it, he feels like he woke up from a dream. Although it should have been a dream a while ago, the moment when he awoke, the world crumbled like sugar confectionery, only the real feeling like a dream debris called "I was watching something" It is left in.
"... Damn, what the hell is that? Why did I forget something so important ...?"
And when Shido was holding his head, hands were placed gently on his shoulder. ── It is Reine.
"... ... Calm down Shin. There is no need to be impatient and you should consider another way."
"Reine-san ... ..."
When Shido raised his face, the spirits who were in the room also nodded as if agreeing to it.
"That's right, Shidoo, there must be something!"
"... Well, it is only that zero has become zero, so you do not have to worry about it?"
"Hey, boy is very good at teasing."
"... Oh, yes. Thank you, everyone"
As everyone told him, he respond with sighing.

To be honest, he was tormented by helplessness and mild self-hatred, but he cannot let everyone worry with such an appearance. As a result of raising his mind, he worked hard and raised his face with a "Yosh".
"That's the spirit, Onii-sama. Following that, I have one proposal."
As Mana says that while holding up one finger, Shido tilted his head curiously.
"Proposal?"
"Yes, the angel you just used .... Well then, why not try to stab my head this time?"
"Huh……?"
Shido makes his eyes round.
However, I realized immediately what Mana said.
It is not just Shido's lost memory. Mana is also sealed in the memory of the past.
And, as being a real sister of Shido, there may be information of "Takamiya Mio" in her memory. Indeed, the proposal seemed reasonable.
"Well, certainly ... ...."
But there, Kotori came forward a long way ago to enter between such a Mana and Shido.
"Yeah yeah, next time again. For now, why do not you wait for the recovery of Shido?"
"Well? No, I am ... ...."
When Shido tried to raise his voices, Nia realising what Kotori meant interrupts.
"Oh yeah, boy, you have to take a break for a while, do not overdo it boy because you are young. Mana, are you talking about Angels?"
Saying something like that, she sends a line of sight to the side and to the side of Shido.
Although he was watching confused and in that state for a few seconds, he was finally aware of their idea.
"Ah……"
Certainly Mana's memory is sealed.

But it is not only the information of "Takamiya Mio" that they want, but also includes what was once the Mana that was caught by the DEM industry and subjected to magical treatment on the body.
I do not know exactly how she was treated, but it is certainly only a thing that is not pleasant.
As there is no guarantee that will select and unlock the memory, it seemed better to avoid using it for Mina.
"... ... That's right, sorry Mana, will you do it next time?"
"HM……"
As Shido said, Mana stroked her chin while tying her mouth to a letter.
It seemed that he did not fully understand the intentions of everyone, but she probably guessed that there are any reasons. She breathes out and breathes in, and starts waving her hand.
"I understand. If Onii-sama says so, then we’ll wait."
Saying it, withdrawing it ridiculously.
She is a refreshing girl that she feel as good as ever. Although she looks like a junior high school student, it is true to Mana, but her thought and dignity was just that of an adult. Honestly, occasionally Shido does not know who is older.
"Oh ... sorry, Mana"
"No, I am sorry to say so."
Kotori exhales a breath of relief to the words of Mana. This younger sister was also a reliable commander who swiftly rotated her head all the way from Shido.
"Well, just take a break now. The sense of “I saw something” seems to be left and if there seems to be no problem, we will use while measuring brain waves. It may be something, maybe.”
"Yes we’ll do that."
He shows consent to the crowd, his body was beaten and it showed.
"Yes, then, everyone, once Shido says so, let’s go back with Kotori. If it is too lively, Shido cannot rest slowly."
"It's okay, I'm confident in erasing my presence.."
"Ha! I can sing a lullaby to put him to sleep!
"Yes! I can sketch a boy's sleeping face!"

So the whole thing about Shidou being unable to manisfest physically any other angel than Sandalphon is now a past theory. I'm glad he can.

"Three people need to be watched when going to the bathroom"
While Kotori says with half-sight, she leaves the medical office by pushing the backs of the girls of all the Spirits.
While he was watching while smiling, he felt relaxed and calmed down back into the bed again.
"... .... Takamiya Mio ......"
And while muttering that name, he raises his hand towards the ceiling and moves his fingers one by one to hold the fist.
── One thing.
Yes, there was one thing that one Shido did not say to Kotori.
He did not give false information. It is true that he cannot remember the content though there is a sense of seeing something.
But - why?
Every time he hears the name of Mio who should not be in memory, whenever he thinks and thinks.
He remembered the feeling that his heart would be pulled back.
"............"
When Shido brought down his hand silently, he covered himself in the futon and closed his eyes.

"............"
While sitting on a chair in a room of a company, Ellen Mathers moved her feet in small steps with a frustrating appearance.
To the pale color Nordic blonde as if to collect the moonlight, blue eyes. She is as young as you cannot imagine having an exaggerated title like DEM Industry's second executive director, she is a girl with a pretty appearance like a fairy.
But the beautiful aspect of the feature was now distorted unpleasantly by excessive stress.
The cause is obvious.
"── Hey, is that Ellen and your father's childhood friend?"
"How was it like an old father?"
"Is not it hard to say Artemisia? Is not it nickname?"
"What will you be? Aluminum?"
"Hahahaha"
"Ellen, what shampoo do you use?"
"Oh, split ends"
……etc.
Normally the inside of a quiet room was covered in bustle like a girl’s school classroom.
In the room now more than 20 girls were caught wandering over as a little girl, even if you estimate less.

Pale-blue eyes on dark gray hair. Too inconceivable, all of them have exactly the same look.
. It is a pseudo-spirit that the strength of demon and the supernormal technique of DEM industry created.
Even if they do not exist, they have the same voice in exactly the same voice as their appearance, they will talk about the world talking to everyone from everywhere. Moreover, almost every day is in this condition since they are born this way. For Ellen it was a very unbearable environment.
"... .... Is it something you cannot do a little more quietly?"
As Ellen frustrated says, the made her eyes rounded like she does not know what she was saying.
"Well? I'm just talking about it normally."
"Hey, is it something that bothers you when you ger old?"
"Hysterical. Funny."
"............"
Ellen swiftly moved the edge of the eyebrow into the loud noisy voice.
Then Artemisia, who was sitting across the street, spreads her palm so that she can soothe Ellen.
"Somewhat ... it doesn’t seem that bad"
"That is a problem with it, children who are not disciplined will not change from monkeys, you should see results rather than malignancy"
With Ellen in a state of frustration, protruded her lips out of frustration.
"Well then Ellen has the problem"
"Oh yeah, we're just talking normally, do not worry about it"
"I want you to be jealous of your youth"
"If you do not have a manifestation device, you are just ordinary people."
"Moyo Shiko Director -"
"Wait! Wait, the last nickname, where the hell did you hear that...?"
Ellen makes a seat with a rattling sound. Then looks happily "Ka Ha! " with laughter they jumped around the room with joy. "This, is sloppy ─ ─"

When. Ellen tried to activate the manifestation device – she just barely stopped.
The moment Ellen got up, the door of the room opened and a man came in.
It is a man who has the impression that he gathered up darkness and compacted it into a person's shape. Dull ash blonde, a twin color of rusted color. He looked to be in his thirties, but he was giving off the dreadful and intimidating feelings that did not match his age.
Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott. It is the king of Wizards who built DEM industry in one generation.
"─ ─ Oh, is everyone all right?"
"Father! "
The moment they saw that figure, the who were in the room gathered together at Westcott all at once.
"Have you finished your work?"
"Hey, listen, Ellen is terrible."
"Oh yeah, we do not have anything wrong, but we are getting told off."
"I cannot hold my hand if I get angry.
"Appearance is sprout, brains are gorillas"
"Who ... ...!"
She was not discouraged this time. Along with being angry, invisible voluntary areas develop around Ellen's body and tighten the body of that was close at hand. gave out a painful voice and faded away. After that, a piece of old paper flutters and falls to the floor.
Ellen did not alter their body with a manifestation device. They originally came from the page of the book's Satan . She was declining her life activities and just returned to his form.
Nonetheless, the is one and the whole and one. It is a magical life creature whose ambiguous sense of "individual" is shared by all members of memory and personality.
For her, this degree does not fall within "death". At most it would be like a fingertip tapped lightly. The who actually remained did not seem to grieve over the disappearance of their fellows, only to face Ellen with a frustrating face.

"Kya, it's horrible"
"It’s impossible"
And again, they make a fuss with *Kyan* with a disgusting voice. Ellen glared at the rest of them/
However, Westcott gives out a very calm voice.
"Calm down, Ellen, do not reduce your allies"
"... .... Sorry, Ike"
As he said, Ellen has released his discretionary territory. She was frustrated with , but what Westcott said was right.
When Westcott had a thin smile, he proceeded as it was and touched a piece of paper that fell to the floor – what was until a few seconds ago. After a moment, light shone from the paper and the appearance of a girl appearing in it from among them.
─ ─ It is which was strangled to the discretionary area of Ellen.
"Buu!"
got her tongue out towards Ellen and hid behind Westcott.
"............"
She felt like wanting to strangle it again honestly, but somehow calmed down her mind and breathe out.
Ellen gave a gaze to the Westcott when he cleared his cough as to correct his mind.
"... .... So, Ike, what is it that you came to say?"
"Ah"
As Ellen says, Westcott nodded as if I remembered.
And raised his right hand, he saw a jet-black book there. . Westcott makes it appear more than a spirit. It is the omniscient .
"It took a bit of time, but finally I got a survey. It seems that had done sabotage work after learning about our raid planning. "
"……what do you mean?"
"The meaning as it is, already knew the fact of the raid ... No correctly in fact, she actually had experienced it. And it overturned the known phenomenon. She was avoiding the fate of death visiting Itsuka Shido, using her angel .”

"What ..."
In the words of Westcott, Ellen unintentionally frowned.
She understand immediately. The horror of the power of an Angel. But unless it can do so much, there is no meaning to be won by Westcott.
"...... I see, that is awkward, is that what we will be stuck in over there, no matter what kind of strike it is?"
"Hmm, I guess "
"She was something strange, it sounded like she knew when we were out."
"Otherwise, Ellen wouldn’t have failed so many times"
"... Today's insects are noisy, shall I spray it with insecticides?"
When Ellen glared at them, gave a scary scream with "Kya!" "Father she’s scary!" And stuck to Westcott.
"Anyway, as long as there is in the hands of , we are going backwards."
"That will be the case - well, it’s not all that bad."
"What do you mean?"
Ellen asked, Westcott distorted the edge of his lip.
"For us a few times of operation is hundreds of times for . Repeating the same thing makes the spirit exhausted beyond imagination. Even more so watching the death of your beloved partner. "
"............"
Ellen envisioned it, being told. It seems like she repeated the endless trial and error to avoid having someone dear to her avoid being killed.
── Even while fighting strongest magician Ellen, she trembles the fear. Besides, to the time they have endured Tokisaki Kurumi, they have become respectfully enemies.
"Does that mean… we wait for Nightmare to give up?"
"Well, it will be certain, what's happening is for a few days at best, for us it’s not too much trouble to wait"
However, Westcott continues.
"Eternity is just that, it's horrible. In the thousands and tens of thousands of iterations, she does not necessarily derive this unexpected solution - if it gives up a bit as soon as possible it seems like we have to do our best, too. "
"Are you doing your best?"

"Oh .. literally.... - All the execution power of DEM industry is thrown out and crushing it is totally, even if knows everything, hope and ideals also makes her think that it is absolutely unavoidable, everything is fine. "
That's it, Westcott smiles at that moment. The ceiling of the room darkens.
They heard that there was sounds from the ventilation holes that had been set up and then a few sheets of paper fell into the room from there.
When old paper dances in the air with joy, it emits a faint radiance just before touching the floor and transforms into a girl's appearance. ── Of course, in the figure of .
"Father, father, look and see"
"I caught such a thing"
Saying that the showed what they had behind them in front of Westcott.
As I looked at it, Ellen gave me a slight eyebrow.
"...... Eh"
"This is……"
Artemisia next to them also opens her eyes to surprise.
But that was natural reaction. What had was the head of a girl who was disconnected from her body.
Black hair, left and right unequally bracketed, white skin. From the left eye which is not closed, a pattern like a face of a clock is peeping in. Since the neck was just cut, the blood was dripping from the cut face of the neck.
They cannot forget such a characteristic aspect. ── Tokisaki Kurumi. It is a spirit that they were just talking about.
With the ability of an Angel she can create a body to cut out of her past. They guess it was sneaking in here. Perhaps for the purpose of intelligence or assassination.
"Oh, good job "

As Westcott spoke, seemed happy with a "Yeah". This might have looked like a smart parent and child's scene if it wasn’t for the head that is dripping blood in her hands.
"But some of them were together have escaped"
"Maybe, Father's conversation has been heard."
says sorry. But Westcott laughed without being worried.
"I do not mind ... As long as there is in her hands, someday she would have known. It’s okay. Let us know about each other and make a war with "
Westcott spread his hands with a theatrical condition and raised his chin up to look up on the sky.
"If there is still a single person left, 's scout, if you are her, tell your lord"
And he keeps on laughing with a smile, continue.
"── I will kill Itsuka Shido.
You tried to go back in time.
How many times will you repeat the world.
How long have you been going through history.
Thoroughly not to overturn it.
Now, try to resist - "the worst spirit" "
There was no voice to respond to that declaration, but Ellen felt a shadow in the vicinity shaking with anger.

and that's the end of the chapter.
Going to go the other thread and dump it there.

Don't do that. Link this thread there instead.

Thanks, based user.

Already did link it over there.

I don't read DAL, but I thank you.

clock a best

Such a based user, doing our goddesses work