Man, the latest chapter of Crow really was something. How can Niizuma surpass himself after that?

Man, the latest chapter of Crow really was something. How can Niizuma surpass himself after that?

Chapter was boring as fuck. Why would he make it completely textless? Took me a minute to read and now I have to wait for another week for the next one.

Isn't he doing the art for that boring pokemon ripoff too? Is he the first person in JUMP to do 2 series at once? He's nuts.

you're not funny

This is a work of art. Only Niizuma could pull it off. To convey such feelings with no words on a whole chapter, it's a work of a genius.

I bet you're a Road Racer Giri-fag.

Can't say I'm surprised, Fukuda's dick suckers are the worst. Shit fanbase, shit average sports mango, shit mangaka who can't draw fo shit.

>can't draw for shit.
Are we reading the same manga? Fukuda-sensei draws pure, manly motor-sports-action. You just don't understand how much details his work contains, I bet he is a biker himself.

Why doesn't Sup Forums talk more about Crow? All I see is bnha and Otter 11 threads weeks after weeks.

>PCP is now monthly
Come the fuck on.

Eh, I'd reckon that'd just make it better. They're moving to middle school too. Plus, I'm super excited to see how much better it'll get with Ashirogi given more time to write and polish his art.

He's a great draftsmen, I always feel like he's been limited by the weekly chain.

Sup Forums hates anything popular and would rather praise hipster series like Otter 11.

Now I'm okay with Sup Forums on True Human, it's really good.

Can I post here too?

>hipster series like Otter 11
>hipster

Nigga, everyone reads Otter 11. It's mainstream as fuck in japan. Everyone between grade school kids to withering salarymen reads that shit.

when the fuck is Muto going to make an actual GOOD series. Trap Detective was fine. Tanto was fucking awful. PCP was decent when it was weekly, but ever since its jump to monthly, its been utter shit. They are not the best Jump has to offer and I'm astounded that the staff has kept them aboard

I think PCP might work better in monthly series. More pages allows building more complex mysteries.

Oh wow such clever... fucking weeaboos.

The PCP drama CD was really good. That new VA's name, what was her already?

It's like I'm hearing love itself whispering in my ears. I hope she'll stay for the PCP anime adaptation.

I liked Rin, but holy shit, it ran at snails pace. Like, I get what it was trying to do, like, the whole !phoenix thing, but christ. It was probably canned to, it ended so abruptly.

Shame, really, since Beck is one of my favorite manga.

Go read his old one-shots, It's way, way better than anything JUMP ever serialized from them. Hell, Trap's one-shot is so much better than the actual series.

What would you like Muto-sensei to write then? Something dark and deep that explores something complex about human condition, like justice? Something where the main charaacter is the villain? Like something like that would ever get published in modern JUMP.

>tfw Otter 11 actually got drawn

Hey, Death Note did exactly that

>them

Fucking this again, can you fuckers stop with this shit.

Yes, I liked it. I really like how he just mocks his editor in that.

Shit got cancelled because no votes. Its popularity was a fad, and it always was. Good thing it's gone.

> year of the lord 2000 +17
> not being a PCP only fan

I pity thee foolish souls.

That's why I said modern JUMP, you dimwit. Also, Ohba and Obata were geniousess. I don't think Muto will ever get to their level.

You think Muto is trying to copy Ohba and Obata's style?

By the way, did we ever knew who Tsugumi Oba really was?

>PCP died for this

The early chapters of O11 weren't bad. Author seemed to lose focus midway through before it got cancelled

Is Platinum End worth a read?

No, its dogshit, the only good part is Obata's art.

I think the real real Ohba died and this is some sort of shoddy replacement.

What did you guys think of Classroom of Truth? I thought it was pretty bonkers that the author upload it himself.

Literally edge incarnate. I'd rather read that Pokemon ripoff

No, absolutely not.
A battle royale with each candidate backed by an angel with the goal of becoming God? Not exactly a genius premise, but it's what I've been waiting for for a long time since I'm very fond of Shaman King, and even Mirai Nikki to some degree.
From the dudes that made Death Note and Bakuman? Oh shit, what could go wrong?

Apparently everything. It's a massive piece of shit. I still have no idea how this happened. This was my dream come true.
Now I'll have to wait years until someone tries this idea again.

Say, whatever happened to KOOGY, that one musician that tried breaking into the Manga industry thanks to his popularity with teenage girls? He did a Manga called "Colorfuscical" but I haven't heard of him since.

It was garbo, man. Even his fans thought so and didn't bother voting for it.

I bet he just did it to make up for that horrid crossover with -Natural.

You have to go back and reread it, this time focus on the panels more. This is unironically the best chapter yet.

Fuck you guys, Otter 11 is GOAT.

Wonder how they are going to adapt it into anime.

I heard Sawano is on the soundtrack for this

Childhood friend of Aya Hirano, who promised to marry her after Death Note anime.

Cooro's really let himself go