ITT: Villains done right

Okay now that the big 3 are out of the way, what's next?

>big three
>missing #1
Nice try

what about him, user-kun?

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

dio isn't a villain

He's the dumbest villain.

Best Jojo

They did nothing wrong
They're shit

He's an easy-going guy that wants peace of mind, I don't think he's a villain, just another killer that will get rid of whoever disturbs that peace of mind.
Dio has the whole "typical villain" image, of course he is, and a good one, too.

Who's she?

He was more of an antihero than a villain IMO.

Valentine did things wrong but towards the greater good. Doesn't justify what he did wrong.

Kira is fucking crazy

They weren't really villains, it was more of a friendly rivalry, especially in S2. Still wish there was more of them, especially early on when their presence was more intimidating, and for left and right to be fleshed out more.

They also have the best songs in the series and it's only two of them.

easy

I think he is not a villain and not a hero but a human.
He is right and wrong about this plan.

pretty sure he counts.

I don´t understand,but if Dr.Manhattan is a "God"why he doesn´t resolve this?Rorschach is a is going to save this world?right?i think if the truth is revealed,ozymandias is going to get hunt.

>pleasing old men for money

B E S T

that would require him not to be a crazy mass murderer

The best. The absolute best anime villain. It's so best that it won the show and had the audience cheering for it.

He raped a girl because he lost one fight. How pathetic.

Dindunuffin

Best character,along with rorschach,dr manhattan and all of characters of watchmen,this guy it´s the hero of story!,he need to kill to save billions,he did a heroic thing!,Dr manhattan is a fucking asspull,and rorschach is a hypocrite.

>Villain
If he had succeeded, the rest of the world, but most importantly AMERICA would've been a much better place.
Fuck that smelly-looking Italian that relies on balls and his limp-legged and limp-dicked boyfriend.

>steals the spotlight of the show
>has an interesting personality and story
>did nothing wrong

Good villains always boil down to these three things, right?

It was not his fault

But the Cold War could (and did) resolve itself without the need for all that death

So can someone explain to me what makes a villain? The only thing I can think of is just some guy being a dick for no reason

Have they ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?
Have they ever tried a disguise?

There's just not enough battles featuring psychological pressure and smarts.

>a villain fighting other villains (and thus, can do things non-villains wouldn't usually do)
>rather than being shown experiencing character progress/development, his unique personality and way of thinking is gradually revealed throughout the stories he appears in

>villain
He's somewhere between good and neutral depending on the period and his mood.
At least post an actual antagonist

She was the hero in that shitshow, what do you mean?

It's difficult to tell whether he's evil, neutral or good, imho. While Washizu supposedly succeeded before his match with Akagi, even though he was a villain, his goal was noble (from an outsider's perspective) and benefitted a lot of common people. While Akagi does help other people as a side effect, his goal was selfish (doing things for himself).
Also, protagonists can be villainous (thus they're not necessarily antagonists in someone else's story).

Akagi is mostly self-centered (although he slightly goes out of his way to help people sometimes, even more when he's older, he clearly plays the mentor role in a way) but that never involves hurting innocent people. The only reason he'd let people get hurt is if it's gambling and it doesn't seem evil to have bastards who tried to steal your money or kill you get their comeuppance.