Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Tahir_al-Jannabi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/11/2015

ISIS said they would, ironically.

You could drift a truck-o peace nicely around the annulus.

Do you remember what happened just before Broodwar?

Why would I try to destroy it? It kills a few thousand Muslims every couple of years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj

It used to be pilgrimage for pagans. When Muhammad banned paganism he also ended a major source of revenue for mecca. So he converted this place to a pilgrimage for Muslims. And to made sure to make it compulsory and made it one of the main pillar of Islam. Saudi would've gone bankrupt a long time ago. Hajj makes sure Saudi will always have an endless supply of revenue.

TRUMP PLEASE NUKE

crane of peace?

There's really no point in trying to take it, muslims are smarter than that, what happened in Jerusalem was diversity, in particular jews, otherwise the Ottoman empire wouldn't have felt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Tahir_al-Jannabi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

What's in the box?

just some ugly tiles
the main holy thing is a meteor that's held in a giant vagina shaped hole on the outside of it

Don't you know that Saudi Arabia is your second greatest ally?

>"proud to be Atheist"
>hides his face
Is Atheism the worship of soy?

it has been damaged a couple times throughout history, but it was pretty efficiently rebuilt, even if you destroy it, it'll come back. Why would anyone even try it, it'd not even benefit them, just anger lots and lots of peeps

>LEAVE OUR USEFUL IDIOTS ALONE

what is in the box?!

It's just a shitty brick cube.

Atheism is a meme at this point, a very bad one at it too. It's just a stance, nothing more, nothing less. It amazes me when people say I'm an atheist, that's like saying I'm a religionist, dafuq even? If only these dumb fucks would try a little and call themselves nihilist or humanist then it'd be enough

>jit will make muslims mad

So nothing will change then?

Depends on how you use it. Perhaps as revenge? It would certainly moralise non-muslims and anger lots of Muslims, which would create a chain-reaction.

I'd love it, especially if ya white fags tricked some blacks to do it.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

why don't you try tanaka?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant

I agree somewhat. Especially western fedora tipping faggot atheists are the worst. Ex-muslim atheists are better. At least they're risking their lives for something.

Black cube confirmed /ourcube/.

maybe?

You can nuke it pretty easily tho

holy shit lol
even has the same crescent of saturn at the top of the tower

Imagine the goatfucker chimp out all over the world.

A barbell, bench and squat rack with many weights

That would be counterproductive. Like kicking a beehive.

Yes - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

> The Grand Mosque seizure occurred during November and December 1979 when extremist insurgents calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud took over Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The insurgents declared that the Mahdi (the "redeemer of Islam") had arrived in the form of one of their leaders – Mohammed Abdullah al-Qahtani – and called on Muslims to obey him. For nearly two weeks Saudi Special Forces, assisted by Pakistani and French commandos,[7] fought battles to reclaim the compound.[8]

Just before the terrorists were killed, they were planting bombs to try and blow up the Kaaba

> muslim
> have sex with anything but their human female wives or sex slaves

Go fuck your mother burger

anyone else just wanna drop a MOAB there?

>French commandos
Eternal cucks

>revealing you're a non-muslim on Mecca

>burger meme

>Virgin Iodine
>Chad Chlorine

>three pillars
>table not centered
>door not centered
What a horrible layout

Absolute fucking based isis