Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in the New Testament

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in the New Testament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--UABwqW9Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is wisdom in any children's book.
Christianity is inherently cucked because it subserviates the individual to imaginary ghosts and control structures ie. church/priests

If you need a cloud genie to keep you from stealing and killing, you are inherently broken.

You have to be at least 18 to post on this board

Reported

Even Christians must admit that Jesus probably wasn't a real person

>pic related

catholic server /bkXHBgq

even the Soviets accepted historicity of Jesus at some point, stop your autism

>even the Soviets accepted historicity of Jesus at some point, stop your autism
"Scholarship has not improved since the 1950s" alert!

>ie. church/priests

Jesus said nothing about priests and very little about a church. The things you see today that masquerade as religion have very little to do with the teachings of Christ. Read the gospels again, and this time entertain the possibility that Jesus really was a cosmic messenger.

Also, there are more ways to sin than just violent crime. Sin is basically just anything that makes you feel guilt.

Fuck the sequel. The original is better
youtube.com/watch?v=--UABwqW9Sg

>Read the gospels again, and this time entertain the possibility that Jesus really was a cosmic messenger.
This time entertain the possibility that Jesus wasn't a real person at all, as Paul claims at Galatians 1:12.

Only (((jewsus))) would advise you to turn the other cheek and not gas him

No, there isn't. Rabbi Yeshua spouted a load of crap, the kind of retarded nonsense any vagrant like him does tend to spew.

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Dianetics.

>Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Dianetics.
Damn that (((book))) is heavy. It has literally broken one of my bookshelves more than once.

>cherrypicking a metaphor
>a metaphor that specifically alludes to Christ's divinity

You britistanis are a generally pathetic people, deluded by your hedonism into spiritual and societal degradation. I feel bad for the men that fight to preserve such a society.

Yes, I am aware of america's own faults in this matter, but we also have not given up and given into the utter sacrilege of the left here, as you have in your majority.

>>cherrypicking a metaphor
>>a metaphor that specifically alludes to Christ's divinity
Well, I'd be happy to use any other verse in the authentic Pauline epistles mentioning Jesus' life or teachings or the source of Paul's knowledge, but unfortunately no such verses exist

>Ameriburger insults his dad
>Peurile teenage rebellion against his elders

Indeed.
And if you were to even follow half of the wisdom given in it, you'd have a better, cleaner, more rewarding life.
I would know. I lived the other way. It hurts. It scars. And tears one down slowly.
I found better. And I doubt I follow even half.

Remember folks when talking to a religious zealot you're dealing with an opiate addict

>And if you were to even follow half of the wisdom given in it, you'd have a better, cleaner, more rewarding life.
And if you followed the other half you'd be locked up for life in a federal penitentiary

>rape
>slavery
>genocide
>child abuse
>etc etc etc

We're talking New Testament brit. keep up.

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Lord Of The Rings.

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in the Poetic Eddas.

Tolkien was a Christian.

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in the Batman.

>Poetic Eddas
Like what?

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Winnie The Pooh.

Some useful knowledge, I guess. I do agree that gambling is retarded, but I'd still think that whether or not Christianity existed.

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

Even Bantus have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in Rhodesians Never Die.

Implying this is an actual Confederate

Of course there is.
but there is wisdom and poetry in Dr Seuss, I still don't get butthurt when people read the Giving Tree instead

Even atheists have to admit that there is pure wisdom and great poetry in The Tao Te Ching.

you don't need to believe in God in order to be moral. You need God to exist in order for morality to not be a meaningless term that actually exists in reality.

God is "north" on each of our moral compasses, without God as a standard, (and an objective, real standard), then there is no real standard to base morality off of, and so no action you take is any greater or lesser morally.

You could make what society believes in as standard, (which is silly considering you disagree with society seeing as you are on this board) however this would sometimes go against your innate moral experience implying there is another objective morality. More importantly to even decide to use one morality over another is in it of itself a moral decision; how could you decide that what society is moral was the most moral system to use if morality didn't already exist for you to decide?

If you have any integrity as an atheist, you would kill yourself, but instead you delude yourself into thinking morality exists because you know you couldn't be happy if it didn't. Only the theist whom unlike atheists are actually being consistent with their moral experience can both be happy, and consistent.

The return of his wisdom is nigh. Truth wants out.

You doing okay today? I'm praying for you guys.

I'm an atheist and yeah, there is a lot of wisdom in the bible and I think it's an important book.

>oh no not logic!
In the name of Jesus, repent you faggot fedora

The Greek of the New Testament is atrocious and it's virtually all falsehoods and sophistry.

TSZ is a mess aesthetically.

Oh I'll still be judged don't worry.
I'll be held accountable.
I think Jesus will recognize me and save me.
But it leaves it's mark. The things we do wrong.
It always hurts us too. There's no escaping that.

He was Roman Catholic. Based.

Old testament ftw. Ezekiel 23:20

>being either an atheist or a religious cunt

not really. There is far more of that in the lord of the rings for example.

>invisible ghost
>control structure

Found the commie

No, only cuckholdry. The old testament on the other hand does contain a lot of wisdom.

How is being wary of control structures communistic? Never heard of libertarianism?