Why wasn't he allowed his quiet life, Sup Forums?

Why wasn't he allowed his quiet life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-pswfTBt78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of some kink shaming cucks

jojo reference

Killing people is bad. Even if tgry are whores or retards.

>Why wasn't he allowed his quiet life, Sup Forums?

Couldn't keep those hands to himself and just had to attention-whore his oh-so-perfect relationship in public.

Kira is a bad villain but a good character.
he's just a serial killer with some overpowered abilities, that's nothing compared with the other shounen-shit antagonists in jojo.

Because he was stupid like screaming his name in public due to overconfidence
he kinda gets it in his spin off

how so

Nah he's a fine villain, and he fits the SoL style of DiU
The only villains i feel don't really fit their parts are Kars, DIO and Diavolo

He was a well designed character most definitely.

DiU was very much a SoL like said, and the heavy thematic emphasis on friendship and all that jazz makes him a good foil to the main group, especially Josuke. While Josuke has a heart of gold and is very much a diamond in the rough, which is part of where his stand comes from. He wants to help people, and he is a genuinely good person, but isn't always the best behaved. He comes off as a delinquent but is a genuinely good kid. His stand is representative of this, with it's power to heal as means to help, along with it's great physical prowess. It's to help and protect people, and the Diamond part is very literal to the aforementioned expression. Kira on the other hand is the opposite to this. He is a psychopath, hellbent on having his way no matter what. He comes off as the most average, perfect person ever, a good member of society. No quirks, just completely normal. However, he is very much alone, as he is a psychopath and a serial killer. He comes off as a good person, but in reality he is twisted and evil, a complete opposite to Josuke. His stand embodies this. It's amazing physical attributes demonstrate his desire to always get his way, and it's ability is both the perfect way to satisfy his tendencies discretely, a silent explosion that leaves no trace. No weakness, it destroys all, and leaves nothing. This is why they work so well as a villain I guess, plus tons of more comparisons I'm too lazy to make. They are very much opposites, and it works well.

Kira is definitely one of the best villains, him and Valentine. Pucci is also really good, and the major villains in Jojolion seem to all be well done, since we don't know the real big bad yet.

Serial killers are the perfect villains in a SoL/Action mixed show. They offer the perfect conflict since they take away the very essence of a SoL, life

I'm hoping Railgun gets a character like this later on for its final arc in approximately 312 years for that exact reason

Hes good, but hes not as charismatic as Dio. Im not gay but I am for Dio

They also put the Slice in SoL.

>bringin up Railgun
Get that trash away from this thread please

post bite za dusto

Good post friend.

How does Kars not fit part 2?

because he kept murdering people

because he got a shitty handjob.

This is why

>The only villains i feel don't really fit their parts are Kars, DIO and Diavolo
I don't understand how you could believe this.

Because he was a moron that depend too much on plot contrivance

Because stand users attract other stand users, it was inevitable.

Because the best characters are never allowed to win.

Why wasn't he allowed to climb higher, Sup Forums?

melonhead got a bit overconfident

Diavolo fits perfectly into part 5. Did we even read the same manga?

Diavolo is literally the opposite of our protags though. He believes that he can control fate, not work alongside it. He has big ambitions, but not enough balls to walk the path he believes in. He can never get over or forget his past, unlike the gang. He's a symbolism for devil, while Giorno is a symbolism for Jesus

Why didn't Joseph teach any of the crusaders hamon if they go against Dio who was a vampire and could you use his powers on his servants?
They've could've learn at least how to infuse their stands with hamon like Joseph did with Hermit Purple

>cucks
Sasuga JoJofag. Sup Forums is that way .

He doesn't know the secret Zeppelli finger technique

>implying Caesar didn't practice it on him every night

Reminder that Caato's Stand name will be Queen of Hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-pswfTBt78

He was too prideful and full of himself,so he didn't do the smart thing that serial killers do and GTFO of Morioh.

He was a bastard