This Cartoon Timeline

>Bitch McConnell turns full Hero
>Sweeps aside gun grabber legislation
>Dens have gone FULL CONFISCATION MODE... going into elections with swing states that have dems but are pro gun.
>Constitutional carry laws passing
>Trump either sleezed his way into giving the grabbers enough rope to hang themselves, 4D chessed, or bumble fucked into it.
>Who cares, worked.
>NRA membership sky rocketing.
>More AR15/general gun owners than ever.
>CC reciprocity BACK ON THE MENU!
>It's literally been 24 hours since we thought 2A was dead.

The fuck is this timeline? Where the fuck am I? Did fudd-boomers save the day? I don't know if I should want off this ride, or stay on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Washington State AWB is on senate floor

>The fuck is this timeline?
this is so annoying

stop saying it brainlets

tfw idk who's jewing who

source?

German hasguns here.

There were literally too many threads the last days here. I dont want to be spoon fed, but could someone please give me a quick rundown of what happened the last days?

>frist /k/ panicks that Trump outsold them
>Byebye 2nd amendment
>Now sheer joy

I'm confused, REALLY

Bump I have absolutely no idea what did or didn't happen aswell

>CC reciprocity BACK ON THE MENU!
Holy shit I just found out the House passed it in December. Is turtleman gonna allow the Senate vote for the bill now?

>trumpy boi says "sure we ban gunz naow"
>happyfeinstein.jpg
>McConnel say LMAO nevermind
>dems BTFO
>multiple states reinforcing gun freedoms
>nra membership skyrockets
>gun sales through roof

Basically, the current bill for gun control have been shelved because the Senate wants to focus on a banking bill and a sex trafficking bill.

All ou gentleman need to know is that there was an extremely long con game that trumo deployed. He bamboozled literally every single person on the planet even remotely following what he has done this week.
>how many levels of chess are u on rn
6D chess lads.
This was a plan so far in the works that he even had the supporters confused

Actually he's just kind of an idiot who doesn't filter his words and got lucky this time.

There isn't one, I read the bill he's referring to, it's isn't a AWB ban, it restricts buying age to 21 for all firearms and reclassifies pretty much all semi-auto weapons as "assualt style" and requires a background check. It hasn't gone far yet, hopefully won't pass.

He. Keeps. Doing. It.
Honestly, it's weird how many times he gets lucky. Another user put it in business terms though, where trump is basically poisoning everything his opponent does by making them overextend every time. After a while... it looks like a pattern.

>Tfw after he's out of office a new autobiography comes out "And the fuckers believed me: Making your opponents cut their own dicks off"

>be at local disc golf tournament
>not the best, but went to have fun with family
>squaded with 2 excelent players, finish out 10 under par on average
>first hole and they're both complaining, the drive is only 250 feet with red woods flanking both sides of the fairway.
>6 foot wide by six foot tall coridor to throw through
>late dog leg right into a clearing at the basket
>big arms throw first, just heave it over the trees to get past the basket
>both of them easily 50 feet behind the basket
>get up on the tee and read the ground
>throw a fucking perfect roller, sails maybe 150 feet before skipping off the ground and rolling straight into the clearing
>hits the fucking pin
>bitch behind says "better luck than skill"
And that's how i almost slapped a stranger across the mouth.

>disc golf

What the fuck is this bullshit? Is this some eurofag sport or some retarded crap millennials came up with cause they can't play real sports??

The moral of this story, if you don't mind me excluding the rousing disc golf, is who cares if it was luck or pluck, if it fucking worked

Its a sport you play in the mountains because you cant hit a golf ball up the side of a cliff.

You've never heard of disc golf? What?

>mfw Hes literally a god tier baiting tactician

>Chapter One: So this Czech model I was fucking bet me a threeway with her sister that I'd never become president.
I don't care if it's 12 Dimensional tesseract hungry-hungry-hippos or luck, as long as it keeps going my way.

Nobody understands the shenanigans going on here. First the NRA supports a ban on bumpstocks which makes everyone hate them, but then they don't and then everyone loves them. What the fuck is even happening.

All of the chaos is hiding the other stuff like Podesta getting antsy again and reemerging leads on the Seth Rich case, but its not like these issues are any less important especially to /k/.

im not sure what is happening but it sure is entertaining to watch.
kind of like someone yelling and screaming it is fun to watch but you dont know what is gonna happen. whether the guy is gonna bite your ear off or eat some bark.

>MASKYOOSUMTINRICK

Thats quite the example user

4 u

>HOWZAKIDZ?

>oh carls good...my wifes baby is doing ok too

i've been watching some Freeman's mind.
suffice to say i've been getting more creative in the way i describe things lately.

>CahnPrahtecDem! LOOORIII! Mahbahbi!

This actually is really fitting for how confused I am with all this shit.

>trump does literally nothing to redeem himself
>all the good news has nothing to do with him
>we're already forgiving him
>muh 5d chess
How about we wait?

His direct action-
>Kept reciprocity out of the bill, keeping it alive
>Tricked Feinstein into attempting a new AWB
>Goaded dems into going full confiscation mode
>led them into poisoning the bill.
>Bill becomes unpassable and goes in the trash.
>Americans are now more progun than they were before after seeing a real threat up close.
Like I said, don't care if it's blind luck or trans-dimensional backgammon, as long as it goes my way.

We can't, we have to write these shitty praises and shill our faggot new york liberal here so we can jerk each other off back at T_D

>Brainlets
Stop regurgitating meme words

It's this odd recreational sport that fits into a niche like lawn darts. Picture first a tetherball pole. Now put a basket around maybe halfway up that pole, take the top bit from a lazy susan display stand and stick it at the top of the tetherball pole, and now dangle some chains from the small slots of said lazy susan display stand top and feed these chains down to the basket in such a way that they dangle and curve inward toward the pole.

Now stick eighteen of those poles around a walkable course. That is disc golf--you toss Frisbees at the poles and the chains are supposed to "catch" your Frisbee and drop it into the basket.

United we stand

From 400 to 600 feet away from the basket, you're forgetting the fun part, love.

Maybe if you left your basement you'd find fun physical activities to play with friends too.

The bump stock thing was a fucking ruse. They gave it up for sacrifice but wanted silencers off the NFA and to reopen the MG registry in return. I'd say that's a winning trade for us. Dems didn't go for it though. It was all a plot so that they can now say the Dems are not willing to compromise and it's fucking working.

I really need to get put and play more. That feel when ypu jeabe the sonofabitch and watch it ride the thermals, that perfect hyzer, the lazy spin when it gets on its edge and circles the basket, getting you a solid 20 feet closer to the pin.

I don't think you understand what a false flag is.

>incite an act of aggression or violence against allies
>become hurt and spread feefees
>use this as justifications for your agenda
Its not a direct false flag, but sowwing mistrust against the group your are targetting is an absolute must during a false flag. They are spreading messages of hate and violence hoping that actual gun owners follow their lead. Once they have incited us to violence they will use that anger and readiness for action as a justification to disarm us. This is step one of a false flag, inciting aggression. Do not sway from your conviction. Always question authority, but NEVER betray your brothers. It is healthy to ask questions, healthy to be mindful of your allies tactics and strategies. It is NOT acceptable to allow your enemy to seperate your forces and split your communities. Regardless of affiliations, political party, advocacy groups. Be you a liberal, conservative, member of the NRA, GOA, or SAF, we are ALL gun advocates. That is how we must appear. We must be united, strong, and most of all TOGETHER. We will not tolerate violence, we will not tolerate hate, we will not tolerate ignorance. These are the tools of the gun grabbers. We will fight with truth, intelligence, and civility. We will sway those on the fence with honest discourse and a moral high ground. We will show the country the true face of the grabbers and those who honor our constitution and our freedom will move away from them

We are already seeing this happen. Gun ownership is up. There are more liberal advocates everyday. The NRA is at record membership levels.

Remember, we are not in a killing war. We do not defeat our enemy by destroying them, but by bringing them to our side. This is the only path to victory. Gun grabbers know this well, do you?

Nigger all he did was criticize trump supporters I think you're taking it a little to seriously.

I go hiking all the time and running, I haven't played sports since high school when I ran cross country and track. Also I grew up in the mountains and we had golf courses. Disc golf sounds strange but whatever gets you outside I guess. I'd still rather go prospecting or whitewater rafting though.

So here are the options
A) anons are questioning leadership, which i specifically stated was healthy. This is how you prevent stagnation. I also said wr need to remember that we must appear as a strong, unified front against tyrany. We can not do this if we vocally question our own community. This must be done in private. /k/ has been infiltrated, we have seen self proclaimed grabbers on our board. We have seen unironic procontrol threads. This is not the place for dissidents
B)someone is actually trying to split our community. They're doing a damn fine job at it. Cut ties with NRA, abandon the republicans, vote independent, spread our resources thin and far. This has been the opinion of /k/ the last two weeks and its starting to catch

In either case, a measured and mature conclusion must be reached. Its a serious statement to a serious topic. Am i saying we need to take drastic action right this second? No. What i am saying is we all need to take a breath and consider the ramifications of our actions as a community.

If we never take this seriously, we fail. Freedom stands with us, take some responsibility.

Oh fuck that brings back memories I should rewatch that

Post guns Hans

Mah nig. Sports are gay, rather go innawoods and kill squirrels or hunt mushrooms or something

Why not kill mushrooms instead? What are you, a pussy?

6620 requires written permission from law enforcement to purchase each gun

Requires a CPL for all purchases

Requires waiver of all medical privacy rights

I'm sorry did all this happen or are you being fuhsaycious

Just your average season in american politics.

This is Klaus to confirm ze Germans can in fact own guns.

Almost like he understands tactics. Hmm thinking emojii...

This guy gets it. They also want it on peoples minds leading up to midterms
>never interrupt your opponent while they are making a mistake

i watched until ep. 40 and waited too long (forgot)

Its 2018 i bet that asshole is finished with it now

Yeah he actually started on Half life 2 last year

its a wild ride user, we gotta just roll with it...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

The one downside is that states are now widely pushing ERPO bills

He's on half life 2

Ancient Appalachian sport.
t. played it with my dad and uncle a long ass time ago

Somewhere between discus and frisbee but with golf rules.

It's okay. Blew up in popularity over the last ten years.

>frist /k/ panicks that Trump outsold them
because he literally said the trigger phrase for bombing DC "Fuck due process"

>Byebye 2nd amendment
Looks like

>Now sheer joy
They get to pretend he didn't stab them in the back and don't even have to take his dick out of their mouth. They're pretty stoked

>Bitch McConnell turns full Hero
>Sweeps aside gun grabber legislation
>Dens have gone FULL CONFISCATION MODE... going into elections with swing states that have dems but are pro gun.
>Constitutional carry laws passing

Proofs

Here’s what to worry about. The next school shooting(s). We know they are going to happen at some point. Then we’ll have a new batch of anti-gun student activists because kids love attention and have seen how this works. There’s still protests planned and the media will focus heavily on it.

This. In a few years all these teens are gonna be in government or voters and will be still be eternal!y buttblasted and vote to restrict out rights

>10 years later u still mad.png

Nobody has read The Art Of The Deal, where Trump lays out his entire strategy. He typically does one of two things:

>demands far more than he actually wants
>opposition freaks out
>Trump says he'll compromise and demands less from them
>opposition gives Trump what he originally wanted in the first place, then pats themselves on the back for winning while Trump rolls his eyes and proceeds

or

>Trump pretends to waffle and concede to the opposition
>opposition breaks their arms jerking off and gloat about their victory
>Trump pulls the rug out from under them, gets what he wants, and fucks them over

He's done it over and over and over again, and they keep falling for it. The shills who all go "Trump is a Jew stooge" and "oy vey, he sold us out, he's lost my vote for sure this time" and then get BTFO every single time just keep yoyo-ing back and forth between trying to blackpill people and then being proven wrong YET AGAIN.

Honestly, Trump has to feel like the smartest man in the world because he keeps doing the same tricks over and over and they never learn.

Just a heads up, many of the 'victims' in the media weren't even in the area that he targeted. And one kid is already in control of millions of dollars because of this, the little Mickey mouse club core kids organizing the march for gun control also diverted huge sums of cash from the parents of wounded kids in the hospital and the poster boy's mom works for CNN

>"oy vey, he sold us out, he's lost my vote for sure this time"
He literally said "Fuck due process" I don't care if you're on the 9th reality of dominos, you don't fucking say that.

This. Trump's enemies are retarted but that does not make him smart. He just backtracks on stuff or lies, and it works everytime

Gen Z is also the most conservative since WW2

You forget, a shit ton of the students are pro 2A... CNN just doesn't let them on the air.

Never a dull day in this fucking madhouse...

I live in McConnells district. He had lost my vote over numerous issues and inactions. He won it back by standing up for our 2nd Amendment rights.

It’s golf, but you use discs. It’s fun to do every now and again

>THANK.... YOU....
CITIZEN.....

It's a good Timeline. The Turtle has saved us. Apologize to the Turtle.
This is true. FL is fighting against an age rise right now from 18 to 21 for rifles. They delayed the voting originally from Thursday, to Friday, and now Saturday. Because our Lawmakers received so many emails opposing this, they are moving the vote to tomorrow morning. Apparently they want to introduce pro-gun legislation to vote on also.

Who knows what is happening.. If FL and other States can beat back these AWB, increase Pro-Gunners stances on the issue, then well. I'm fine.

Sauce on all of this wild bullshit, please. I'm sure it's all true, but sauce.

>shitty bait posts get dozens of replies
>these combined get one
You guys fucking suck. You cant manage a real conversation for more than 15 seconds at a time. You accumulate knowledge like a spogne but you gain no wisdom. You deserve to have your rights taken away.

>ree

Rhode Island is pushing a semi auto ban

I might have been able to tolerate him if he just had a chin. Since he doesn't he can't be trusted and has to go.

I'd like to have faith that it will fail in Florida, but I can't say really. There's also walmart already banning the sale of firearms to under 21s. I'm still annoyed that this 21 age bullshit hasn't ever been constitutionally challenged, especially when 21 has been the minimum age for handguns here for a long time and you can join the military at 18. There's no way it would ever legitimately be ruled constitutional, but some faggot judge would force an exception for it.

Just go to a gun store. No one buys at Walmart, dicks, whatever.

FOUR

DIMENSIONAL

CHESSSSSSSSS

Of course I'm just saying. Walmart is known for that kind of bullshit. I think it's pretty clear the 21 req would fail constitutionally as a federal and even state law, but I'm not actually sure if individual private businesses would be bound by the same limitations.

MITCH MUH BOOOOOY

Israeli Jews are pro-gun and increasingly against the Globalist Jews. Literally Jews jewing Jews.

>Trump either sleezed his way into giving the grabbers enough rope to hang themselves, 4D chessed, or bumble fucked into it.

how many fucking times do we have to tell you he does this shit on purpose?

Besides, it's knee jerk shit that is going to just piss of customers. Look at Delta or the car rental place that removed NRA member discounts. A total of 13 people in history used the discount with Delta, now they're being flooded with angry calls and pissed off customers.

blonde hair? white? hol up...

This, but he danced a damn fine line this time.

I think just by them stalling the vote from backlash they received from the NRA saying: "Hey, they are gonna try and pass shit, go stop em", they will probably vote it down, they didn't even allow a Mag ban or a Semi-Auto ban to even be heard. They introduced some bill to instead arm teachers and have armed guards at schools instead of raising the age limit. If they do this, God I FL is based even down to our blue-dogs.

>still going to autistically screech at this because it hurts my brain, pic related.
>Praise based turtle man

2 out if the 3 imply it was on purpose, fampai.

He just might, and Trump has just been talking about how gun free zones don't work NON-STOP with minimal Democrat interference because he looked like he was about to cave on the stuff they cared about.

>He literally said "Fuck due process"
Do you know what literally means? Watch the actual video of what he said instead of get second and third hand interpreted opinions of what he said.

It’s something frat boys do

>imediately get a reply
REEE, YOU STUPID FISH. I MADE YOU THIS BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM WITH GUNS AND AMMO AND FREE RANGES AND YOU REFUSE! NOW YOU GET THE HOOK! YOU'LL SWALLOW THIS BAIT AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Now all we have to do is cleanse all of the old people from the highways and supermarkets and we'll be the best state in the nation.

And old guys. And stoners. And awesome grandmas. And highway patrolmen. And well drillers. And diesel mechanics. And thots. And NEETs. Yeah, i think that includes everyone in my group.

Because he doesn't play like a politician, reputation and short term image means nothing to him, scandal doesn't slow him down. Never trust anyone with more power than you completely, but damn if he isn't a good President.

Friendly reminder that the reason Feinstein was giddy is because she thought a gun ban will save her in the Dem primary.

Now she can fuck of dying alone, unloved and forgotten.

>85 year old jewish woman who held a CC license and surrounded by full auto armed bodyguards
It doesn't matter why specifically she was giddy, even if it was entirely selfish thinking and not reveling in the disarmament of the goyim, that shit is bad news.