One Piece

Do you like pudding burritos?

Reminder
>the virgin weeb purinfag
>the chad jap-knowing puddingfag

I want to see Pudding in more cute outfits.

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains and mocks about "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

>Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Anti-hackposting is shitposting too.

>Being against shitposting is shitposting too

What did he mean by this?

I think he meant it more in a sense of spamming this shit every thread.

the cake plotline is the most uninteresting shit right now, even big mom following the sunny suddendly became enjoyable now that perospero is on the straw hats' asses too

>Zeus and Prometheus left behind because Sunny would get sunk in an instant if they were with BM

If you don't nerf Big Mom a little she's just going to murder everyone.

is it ok to skip fishman island arc?

Well, maybe just read the flashback and the end, but honestly, the arc itself isn't that bad. His main problem is that the villains themselves aren't a threat because the arc is made to show off how Luffy and his crew got more powerful post-timeskip.

yes, here's the TL;DR:
Shirahoshi is a giant mermaid princess that is also the ancient weapon Poseidon who can talk to sea kings and the fishmen want to live on the surface now or some shit. There's also a giant and important boat that almost gets destroyed, but doesn't.

Does this confirm Kid=Luffy?

>Skipping arcs. Worse that a speed reader

>withstood 11 hours of Cracker
>got bisected
>got Napoleon'd
>got Prometheus'd
>all for helping the strawhats
>still alive and kicking
Is King baum the real hero of this arc?

You can skip post timeskip One Piece until we reach Wano. It's all equally trash so far.

cool, thanks guys

No, there's hints at the end game and the most important flashback ever. Unironically one of the most important arc if you want to grasp the big picture.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

No, but you can skip most of Dressrosa.

>Skipping arcs
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Not everyone has infinite time, I started checking out OP on mangastream just a couple months ago and I learned most of the plot from the wiki... it's okay to skip stuff if you can follow the basic plot and understand what's going on in the new chapters. I never would have gotten into One Piece if I had to read all 800+ chapters instead of having casually picked it up while looking for something to read when there's no Boku no Hero that week.

I'm sure you don't even know what the story is really about.

The romance of adventure, finding One Piece, and Luffy becoming the Pirate King

How complex do you think this manga is?

wano kuni

charging up his asspulls for Wano

That's not what the manga is about. You have failed the test.

Here's hoping she has a different cooking outfit when they finally get to the cake. I can't imagine she'd be too willing to get messy in her wedding dress.

Kid fought a yonko. Luffy fought a yonko commander.

>Not everyone has infinite time
Then just read whenever you have time or feel like it. Better that than skipping arcs.

didnt kid have a higher bounty anyways? he seems a bit more competitive than luffy desu

>Big Mom travels on Zeus
>Nami pulls him from under her nose
>Big Mom falls into the oceaan

oh...

What exactly went down in baltigo?

>Infinite time
No you're just lazy. The chapters are 20 pages long at most, you don't have to read it all in one sit. You're telling me hat you don't even have 20 minutes to spare to read 1 or 2 chapters a day
>and I learned most of the plot from the wiki
Absolutely disgusting, this are the kind of retards that lurk these threads
> when there's no Boku no Hero that week.
But of course if had to be a BnHAfag

Anyone else worried Oda isn't going to sexualize Carrot enough? Sure she has big tits, but if they're not in motion she's no better than a mascot. I wanted another sexy, feminine crewmate, not a god damned stuffed animal.

Uh huh. I'll bet those Japanese schoolchildren the manga is tailored to know something I don't.
Why does how I read One Piece even matter to you? Skipping arcs in order to enjoy new content is efficient and there are accurate summaries online.

No, because Kidd got his ass kicked by a yonko who's called the strongest being, while Luffy got his ass kicked by a mere commander of a yonko who's just so fat that you can't hurt her.

Okay so it's clear something willhappen that will make all Strawhat present stronger.
What do you think will happen ?

I think Pudding will unlock some memories in them or something like that

Revs started losing, ran away.

>I think Pudding will unlock some memories in them or something like that
That's so fucking retarded

Kidd
>jacks off to his bounty when it's inflated by civillian kills
>the only supernova to lose a limb in the new world
>allies with three supernovas and still gets his ass kicked by BM commanders
>repeats the same thing and gets obliterated by Kaido
He's on a whole new level of pathetic. I don't think Luffy can ever get close.

Well fuck you for your kind response mister creative

Where's she gonna change though, Sanji's right there. Pic related?

You know what's cooler?

Pudding using her memory-fruit to basically make anyone she affects turn bloodlusted.

Imagine a crew of bloodlusted Strawhats, with all their inhibitions removed.

But that's not even creative. Is pant of head retarded. Unironically that would be something that a hack would do

This.
Also they probably got so pushed by the attack that the revolutionaries are going to make large moves in response to speed things along.
Which is why Reverie is coming up.

Fuck off to your Bleach thread

Don't worry user, It's okay to skip arcs of a series (intended for entertainment) and not treat it like some college assignment. One Piece isn't even that complex... it's repetitive to the point that if you went through one major arc you've basically read 90% of the series. Have fun and enjoy your life!

What the fuck are you on about?

>sabo literally looks like a ace re-design
Come on now

Yeah, I know. I don't see why people here have to be so grouchy about it. Even Oda recommends reading summaries online in one of the SBS.

you need to put your glasses on

Is this the bait thread?

hmm, how would it taste.
would need to add sugar and salt or something equally opposing to reflect pudding's personality

but what the fuck is the point, if you're skipping content?

if one chapter is so fucking boring that you feel like you're wasting your time, how are you not wasting your time with every other chapter? either you WANT one piece content or you dont, want kind of fence-sitting piece of shit deludes themself into thinking they enjoy one piece when they dont?

If you don't have infinite time you shouldn't be reading an ongoing manga that's nearly 900 chapters long and isn't ending any time soon you fucking spastic. Hanging yourself will be better for this shitty general than skipping an entire arc . Judging by your retarded post, you've already spee D read the entire thing, so it's whatever so the sooner you fuck off, the better.

I'd assume quickly going off somewhere to change. But that does raise the question, for a cake that's likely got to be huge, where will they go to make it? Pudding's cafe would be the most immediate answer in my mind, but that's not very large, albeit it would provide an explanation for a change of costume. Alternately, there could be some larger scale cooking area in the town, given their buildings have to be made from special chocolate, which would likely have to be made somewhere special. There may yet be chef costumes there for the crew that magically fit.

I dont read one piece just because its one piece
I read something because its good
One piece is mostly good so i read almost all of it
I wont read bad content just because its one piece

How can you deem it bad if you don't read it? You shouldn't trust the opinions of anyone on Sup Forums, only your own.

I can already foresee skippers complaining about the Tamatebako exploding

skippers are retarded

How long did it take you to drop the anime? Dressrosa for me, yeah I know.

At least he didn't retcon Ace's death, and the reason for Sabo being Ace 2.0 fit well into the plot and what we know of how devil fruits work

I trust the general opinion of the community and go ahead, then i confirm it by reading roughly a quarter of it

>i'm allowed to quit reading an arc halfway through because I think it's shit, dont mind me hopping on the hype train for the current-fight and participating in online discussion like i know what im talking about

god i fucking hate people like you. either read one piece or dont, i get that you like to half-ass your way through life but one piece doesn't deserve that treatment

Bath scene is the best we got so far. Give it some time.

There was this filler arc with a green haired girl who could turn into a giant. I think she got into luffy and made him a giant too or something, post-timeskip. I dropped there and never went back.

Perospero is going down

carrot is going down on perospero

I completely caught up with the anime not too long after it reached the Return to Sabaody arc, went to the manga after, and never looked back.

The anime turns into quite a bit of a slog around Thriller Bark and on. One Pace is pretty cool though, I recently watched a few of the Dressrosa episodes and I like being able to enjoy the animation and adaptation of the scenes without the godawful Toei pacing

If by going down you mean he's going to rape her yes

She doesn't like candy anymore

Do not skip stuff because other people tell you to, most people are idiots. IMO it is worth reading, it has a very cool setting, fun, creative fights that do a good job showcasing the new abilities and a surprisingly mature message.

half-dead candypedophile can't win against carrot. at least not in his current state

>the baking still didn't start
I love Pudding, but how many more chapters will this take my man.

What state? Being incapable of drinking tea?

>pedophile
Lies and slander. Pretty sure he's a swell dude. Killing people and then licking them is what he gets off on.

What the fuck!?!? I love Katakuri now!

Are you catching up? Yeah Katakuri is best boy now. No contest.

>foodplay
why is this always so hot?

What ass pull will Luffy get to beat Katakuri?

The Sun isn't getting tricked by Nami.

I'm just giving you suggestion. Just read leisurely, no one is forcing you to rush and skip arcs.

Sanji's help.
This is the only fucking thing I want in this arc right now. Luffy and Sanji vs Katakuri. Maybe they can do combo fire shit too, maybe Sanji can set Gear 4 on fire and create Fire Man. Fuck me.

>Belly
>Beri
>Berry

Which one is it? I always thought Berry was the correct one since it sounds like a fruit.

>Are you catching up?

No, I am caught up. I just like the image of him.

Why don't they just trace the manga?

AFTER I ONE SHOT KATAKURI

YOU'RE NEXT BIG MEME!!!!

>Why don't they just ride the eagles to Mordor?"

Luffy isn't down yet.

>Worse drawn than by Oda

Where's the pentagram?

Fuck off and stop asking retarded questions in a One Piece thread.

Cause big titties are the best.

katakoori going down next chapter

MONEY GOD AWAKENING INCOMING

Toei Flip was a mistake.

>implying
The drawing on the left is actually better. At least the proportions of her left arm make sense.

>Sanji not being the biggest jobber

He's too busy making the cake, anyways.

>Only one
Robin could make hundreds of boobs to decorate as cakes.
Why do people never make good use of how imaginative her fruit is?

>hating on the mink little arc
Top pleb

pudding is so hot