Hey Sup Forums want to know what the professional shills are up to? because i have figured it out...

hey Sup Forums want to know what the professional shills are up to? because i have figured it out. try the following experiment. start a thread expressing even the SLIGHTEST positivity or sympathy towards russia, and just see if the shareblue spooks don't show up and post novel-length pasta and cringey newfag tier images. seriously, just try it

Another (((Alt-Right))) master Dugin thread

and here they are. it's like clockwork

Shill agenda currently is
>Paint Russia as pure drunken evil
>Subvert right wing extremists by appealing to (((common sense)))
Both narratives are failing and it is funny to watch the propagandist lose their teeth and even fuel positive views about Russia and extremise right wingers even more. Whoever recruits those amateurs, he should ask his money back

Shills get pilled.
Did you know that your average Russian has more in common with your average American than these city-addled poli-sci intern shills have with each other? It's true!
The fun thing about this shill madness, really, is that I now know how to hedge investments based on how shills respond. ( An indicator of organized political coonery ) So basically they get their $0.02 and I get T H I C C gains on my portfolio.
So sad.

i hope you're right but their tactics are usually pretty effective at swaying opinion
>step one, infiltrate and lurk
>step two, start shilling with ebin memes in the style of the board culture
>step three, even oldfags be like "welp, guess we hate russia now"
this board waa instrumental in swaying the election and Sup Forums has even been called out in mainstream publications so i fucking KNOW for a fact that (((they))) are here right now, hard at work. i can feel their presence like a sickness

whatcha think those areolas are sized like: nickels, quarters or nice silver dollars?

pringles can lids, i hope. the bigger and browner the better

This is factually wrong, non of the shill memes gained traction and is only recreated among shills. The reason why legacy media put the spotlight on Sup Forums was because they expected right wingers be like vampires and run away confronted with sunlight. Didn't worked so well SHILL
There are definitely reasons to criticize Russia, foremost that Russia was never an ethno nationalist mono cultured country, but always a multi ethnic empire. And yes, shills are getting pilled simply because they can't appeal to fefes and authority on here and have to get familiar with the thinking which opens them for the most contagious and resilient meme viruses. Shills already lost the moment they come here

wtf, I love Russia now! Slavs are definitely white!

Digits check out.

Shills manage the narrative until they are distorted by facts, or wizardry.

But even if they convince one retard, it's enough to start a chain reaction of retardation.

hmm?

Romanian girls are better.

Who the fuck is this turd? Now I know there is someone out there like this. Good job.

this

they should send to israel to racemix with kikes, since the kikes love posting her so much

dugin is like the russian alex jones. shills like to say he influences putin but really nobody takes him seriously

La criatura de las tinieblas...

Retardation can't sustain without external funding, and that is limited by natural physical law

What does this sort of smiley stand for nowadays? I've seen it a lot in the popular culture.