Cheddar man was white after all

Sup Forums was right again

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html

Kek

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/12/cheddar-man-brown-briton-national-identity-white-skin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V690mntZD7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's too late, too many normies have now already been bluepilled into thinking the chedder man was a nigger

we know. that's why the board stopped being raided by cheddar man threads immediately

(((science)))

their psychwarfare is failing in record times.

it's afraid.

What's up with the DM comments? It's like they've deliberately altered le upvotes.

God I hate Commies

The upvotes are always doctored, it's common knowledge that thr DM does this.

>Dr Walsh believes that the tests can't prove Cheddar Man's skin colour and that his DNA may have degraded over the past 10,000 years.

So you're telling me that Black DNA is not as good, and if a European's DNA degrades it makes them a negro?

why would channel 4 create a programme that is non-factual and lies. what do they possibly have to gain

exactly. they do this kind of shit all the time because it works so well.

>bloo ayz niggs in damage control
Nice.

Yup. They intentionally give the masses false information about things, then pretend that they made a mistake and give us the correct information later on in a very low-key way so that most people don't notice the correct information. Fucking kikes, man.

Cheddar is naturally white. We only think cheddar is orange because they put orange food coloring in it. Why? Well, the very best country summer cheddar has a slight orange tint from the beta carotine in a diet of fresh green grass and assorted wild herbs, and it's more nutritious and tastes better. In summer, natural cheddar gets a tan and is healthier for it. The stuff from cows on a poorer diet just comes out white, so unscrupulous merchants started tinting it orange to defraud customers. Over time, they one-upped each other, adding more and more false color.

When the merchants heard about "Cheddar Man", they just couldn't resist.

It doesn't matter if people think cheese dick was a nigger. You'll eventually meet a retard and give them the smackdown when they talk about their precious proto nigger that never existed. It makes them look uninformed.

>these days

This happens all the time. even stuff you believe to be truths now could all be misinformation, you were just younger before you were aware that people did this so you've already accepted it as fact. this is why people should go back over everything they know to be true and re-evaluate it. find the facts, the provable facts and come to your own conclusions.

Normies don't have the brain cells to question anything, they are useless. living in their bubble that whatever they're told by a popular source must be the truth and nothing but.

Kek, shared everywhere, should enrage a few :^)

WE WUZ CAVEMANS

It’s fucking infuriating.
They keep pulling that shit with the gas attacks in Syria. It’s blasted all over the news that Assad is gassing civilians, then months later you find some hidden article that provides evidence the whole thing is false.

It seems to work really well on women.

lets just keep blurring fact and fiction, reality and dreams cultures and races and everything else that is getting raped i cant think of thje words right now. but lets keep doing this

This.

you would think in the modern age where information is so accessible that the lies that wouldn't have been able to be questioned or challenged in the past would now be. but the opposite seems to be true. it has just increased the spread of lies. there's something wrong with people. too easily led, too quick to accept things. I don't know what it is that makes people so gullible. need to find out what it is before the mass red pilling can begin.

What the fuck is that

The problem lies with the assumption, A/ everyone comes from Africa. B/ Africans where black. A/ is based on skeletal remains, which are rare in heavily developed areas such as Europe. B/ we don't know the uv levels at the time man was developing. UV levels change, due to ozone concentration. Ozone is produced in areas of high sunshine. The more ozone the lower UV.

>made with real cheese
W-what is false cheese then

youtube.com/watch?v=V690mntZD7A

welcome to hell.

testing murrica

thanks for this, harland

Pathetic.

Make a stink demanding Cheddar man be rebooted. No faggot artist involved this time.

Toms a good lad.

Can someone explain to me what difference does it make to you what skin tone some ancient bong had?
He could've been fucking purple, doesn't change the fact that people deserve a homeland.

>It's not cheese, it's "cheese product"
LOL

It serves to reinforce the position of foreign invaders to suicidally altruistic whites.

Cheddar man was very similar to modern Europeans, apart from the fact that he lacked the genes associated with pale skin. Of course, the media immediately jumped on this case, falsely claiming that because he did not have white skin, he must have been a nigger. It would have been more likely that Cheddar man had light brown skin like someone from the Middle East.

Fuck the media. A bunch of anti-Europe kikes doing absolutely anything to invalidate our history and heritage.

Well it's a deliberate lie. If you don't challenge lies when new. They get accepted as fact, then Fuck up any forthcoming information.

Imagine a cheese that never melts and makes everything taste worse, that's cheese (((product))).
The Jews will pay for what they created.

Harland? Is this some reference?

>cheddar man believed to be black
Lefties: This is what the past and future of Britain look like, and it's BEAUTIFUL! Those hu*white Nazis better think again now that they know their ancestors were black!
>turns out cheddar man is white
Lefties: Why do you care so much about his race? Can we just not talk about race please...

>>cheddar man believed to be black
Lefties: See. That means blacks have a native claim on this land even more than whites
>turns out cheddar man is white
Lefties: So?

HAHAAA HOMO

>It's propaganda, meaning could be another

trim your nails britnig

>I don't know what it is that makes people so gullible
It is a master plan at work here to destroy the white race and create a multicultural society which is easier to control. To the best of my knowledge,
1. The parents don't have time to educate their children because both have to work to support a familiy. This was done on purpose, by bringing women in the workforce and halfing the salary. This was started by jews by promoting feminism (cultural marxism) to sell to women the illusion of happyness in having cariers and not families. It was accelerated with no fault divorce and incetives for women to leave their marriage, and leave the children without a father. This is a key element in their plan, taking fathers away from their children.
2. Step 2 is replacing the fathers with the state. Education is done by MSM and SJW indoctrination centers (colleges). Children are not taught to think critically. Force fed left wing ideology.The school system was broken on purpose, with the sole purpose to dumb down the population . Jew controlled MSM try to dumb down people as well. For example, instead of talking about politics, CNN talked about Obama chewing gum at the meeting with the chinese president.
There is also stage 3 in this plan, but since you asked only what makes people gullible there you have it. I could go more in detail but I think you got the idea.

But what makes them believe it's true. what is it about MSM that makes people believe everything they say is true. is it the way it's presented? is it because people don't believe they would or could lie? are people just too low-iq? there is something psychological.

Was Snow always such a nasty old man?

'A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on'
Mark Twain

Damage is done, the BBC is already working on a prime time historical docudrama based upon this invention, school text books are being updated and this will become 'accepted fact' here and elsewhere.

Wrong.

Cheddar man was African. I love how this triggers all the special snowflake racists, gives great ammunition when I need to make a BF or EDL type submit to tolerance. The look on his face when I tell him he used to be black is so delicious.

I think everyone is ignoring it anyway.

The whole blackening of history is making nobody take shit like this seriously

God tier seasoning

>But what makes them believe it's true
1. People are not trained to think critically. There are desperate attempts to dumb down the population.
2. one or both parents are missing in his/her education. The human male is more rational thinking than the female, which is mostly emotional. Thus it is a vital to separate the children from fathers., and them receaving any training in critical thought. Basically children are now in a feral state and their mind is a blank slate.
2. Only the smart ones realize the truth and if they try to red pill others, there will be massive smearing campaings, mocking them as conspiracy theorists and them being silenced is possible. Which means truth does not reach people, only breadcrumbs all the same time being bombarded with dumbing down propaganda and guilt shaming tactics.
4. Statistically speaking, most people are stupid and they cant figure shit out. Statistically speaking, 80% of the population are drones.
5. Drones follow what society expects them to do. (sheep/lemming mentality). MSM has a huge influence in dictating them what to do. Also see pic related.
6 Children are given medication to calm them down, but it is meant to dumb them down. Also the food had chemicals with are not good for healthy brain development.
This is what I can think of right now. There may be more causes.

so basically the people who are the most open to red pilling and the ones that should be targeted are the people whom the system has failed. the only issue being a lot of people who the system has failed don't seem to be very smart at all.

No shit. Its was obvious because off the massive amount of shilling it had. There are too many bluepilled low iq newfags here now who cant even spot a shill thread, or use basic logic to figure out when something's a psyop. Go back to fucking reddit.

t. never seen a woman's hands

I see two types of people that can be red pilled:
1. the critical thinkers, the smart ones who see bullshit and are willing to chance society. They are mostly men.
2. The drones that got fucked over by the system. The system was designed to drag them down and keep them as slaves. Some just can't take the beating anymore.
The flaw of the current system is welfare, which is unsustainable. I read that the current welfare system as it stands will run out of funds by 2021. Trump is trying to cut down welfare but that will only stall for time. I expect shit to hit the fan after 2021...so you need to prepare accordingly because it will propagate worldwide. There will be a power void. I expect Russia and China to step in. The geo political landscap will shift. Many said it will be the Asian century.
Train and educate yourself and fellow red pilled men in any way you can. I adress this mostly to Americans but not only them The current system is unsustainable and it will collapse. We need men with skills and knowledge ready to rebuilt.

>a lot of people who the system has failed don't seem to be very smart at all.
the dumbing down of the goym is very effective unfortunately. I imagine if everyone has acces to high quality eduation, things would be different.

>never seen a woman's hands