Hero academia

never forget when user murdered his waifu.

also on the topic of Class B, they should have never been introduced if nothing was going to be done with them. it's a pointless waste of designs.

Wow that Image is almost as cancerous as OP.

That doesn't look anything like a nomu

That shit is sad man

it's great, right?

What amuse you the most? Girls noumified or the fact that it's kendou?

girls nomufied, but it being kendou also helps because of how important she is to Class B.

You sick bastard

angsting girls is fun stuff

buf if we don' have a class b we wouldn't have setsuna

This story is so retarded.
All those heroes with weak bodies like Kacchan or Stain would be down after one half-hearted hit from Midoriya.

it works on capeshit rules where everyone
can get stupidly strong/fast/durable/smart with enough training.

I should probably learn to turn my brain off. Same goes for SF, if only I could turn my brain off, then all those stories where they have functional SI, functional robots and somehow it still makes sense to use human labor wouldn't drive me up the wall so much.

>turn your brain off
>browsing Sup Forums
>having a brain

they probably get endurance training

correct me if I'm remembering wring, but isn't Nejire implied to be a lesbian in her bio?

Kachan is literally one of the strongest students

How would even the strongest man fare when hit by Midoriya's or All Might's power?
He supposedly only has his explosion quirk, he should be done after getting hit once. The author could at least give him two quirks if he wanted this shitfest to be believable.
The sad thing is that even Nardo is less retarded.

Well it's a shonen. I'm guessing that with training of strength comes durability as well. I mean by your logic everytime All might or Deku punched something their arm would explode.

All for One is Deku's father. The Star Wars references were big clues. Screencap this.

Finally at day with this mango and Vigilante, what are the usual threads here?

why is this series so shit without all might?

Only 1 year until we get Bakumom animated, boys

bakudad's hotter