Trudeau would lose if an election were held tomorrow

Will Canada uncuck itself sooner than expected?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bjw4D
nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-says-indias-chickpea-tariff-hike-is-unrelated-to-his-botched-trip-and-he-might-be-right
youtube.com/watch?v=BOU_Wg-BGVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

how did the canadian media cover his indian thing

Their saying it's a diplomatic incident, a trainwreck, etc. so they're not trying to cover it up which is pretty surprising.

If you had to pick, which one would it genuinely be:

A. Nobody tells Justin he acts like a pussy
B. Canadians tell Justin he acts like a pussy, but Justin doesn't care
C. Both Justin and everyone proximity to him in Canada have no idea they collectively act like pussies

Just because Trudeau would lose, doesn't mean Canada wouldn't elect someone even worse. But still, here's hoping.

the india trip was the sikh canadian politicians flexing their power and showing the hindu/muslim indians that canada is their territory and this white moron is their bitch

D. It is fucking Canada whose only relevance is they have a lot of land AND share a border with the US so do any of the other choices actually matter?

Did india really hike a tariff that your pm went there to negotiate down?

Why do you think they're holding off on this weed thing for as long as he can?

They did

archive.is/Bjw4D

You're welcome Sup Forums.

NSA I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS:
Please publish the links between Matrix 5, snuff films and pig farms in Canada.
I want to tackle the Turd'eau with an arrest warrant

Is there someone worse?

Oh I know, here's hoping he fucks that up too. Even hardcore liberal r/canada is getting pissed at him

The conservative party isn't really exciting by any means,but they are still way better than Trudeau

lol no

Picton ? I remember seeing something somewhere that theres more to it

Was it portrayed as bad in the indian medias as here?

He was crucified by the poomedia

R Canada hates the Liberals now

I only hope the inevitable backlash vote against Trudeau doesn't go towards the NDP.

He was fuckin demolished.
Just to let you know, he was called stupid by the leftists too.

They shat on him.

The Conservative Party still wants immigration because their number one priority by far is "increasing GDP" by importing "skilled labour". They are corporate culture whores.

I hope the NDP win so we can hurry up and destroy the country, only then will we get it back.

Everyone who has come in since Trudeau family changed the immigration to the third world in the 70s has to go back.

>Go to India
>Turn into shit

pottery

trudeau will be proven to be right in the long run

D. Justin knows he act like a pussy and believes its a good thing.

checked

I'm glad he finally hit a wall where his "charm" won't do much for him

Holy shit what a cuck. The comments give him a reaming too.

Fucking kek

the superpower meme becomes more and more likely in this timeline

nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-says-indias-chickpea-tariff-hike-is-unrelated-to-his-botched-trip-and-he-might-be-right

Ninety-five per cent of the chickpeas grown in Canada are kabuli variety,” said Madeleine Goodwin, head of communications for Pulse Canada. “Agriculture Canada has informed us that kabuli chickpeas are exempt from today’s tariff increase.”

>Goodwin
Is she married to Heinrich Badlose?

>lefty on Sup Forums
>not archiving links

NatPost is extremely redpilled paper by canadian standards.

This guy is such a smug fucking joke, a true beacon of shining retardation.

explain this right now, pajeet

If he cries when he looses I think someone should do something drastic to him anyways. I'm just saying.

>pays 10.5 million to a terrorist that killed american citizen
>reintegrates terrorists into society and gives them welfare
>upsets some people by dressing up as an Indian, now that draws the line!

countries have been trying to knock down traid barriers and tariffs for the last 40 years and now some are putting them back up.

like the article says, chickpeas are not a big deal to canada

Except the medias sucked his dick for the first 2 things

D. All Canadians are pussies and we're very conscious and proud of the fact and wish everyone else would be pussies along with us.

>upsets some people by dressing up as an Indian, now that draws the line!
Yes, it is a silly little thing. But! Poo's were the first to call him out on his bullshit in a loud and clear voice.
If that doesn't work for you. Then think of it as the straw that broke the camels back

>Leave Trudeau to me

Praise kek
I hope Justin lose

why does pol shit on canada for being pussies?
have you idiots ever looked in the mirror?
pol is the epitome of pussies.

The eternal liberal always more concerned with getting their recreational drugs legalized than maintaining a functioning economy

>77
Pepe you do it again

You may not know how to poo in loo, but you still know when to rake the Leaf. That is all I really ask of humanity at the end of it all.

I think it was political cover for modi and trudeau played along because he's a good sport

Please don't vote for Fidel Castro's bastard son.

Checked.

He also invited a terrorist to dinner in India with Indian diplomats. Pretty sure that's what actually pissed them off

>Muh weed

What the fuck happened to these people? You can fucking live without weed. A lot of people live without alcohol or quit it entirely.

Castro made the US look like idiots for 50 years.

Trudeau makes himself and Canada look like retards every day.

dont confuse the two or associate the two, one is an immortal icon, the other a dildo

yeah libs have to stick to their budget promises
unlike the cons who run on their budget savy and just lie about it

Quick rundown of Trudeau in India?

>USA annexes Cucknada
>Trump is now the Emperor of the United States Empire

this is the only solution.

cringe

he larped as an indian and made a fool out of himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOU_Wg-BGVI

>Reddit will abandon dude weedman if he doesn't deliver the weed

OH NO NO NO NO

wow so it was THAT trip. hes literally on drugs. hes od'ing on leftest conditioning. hes literally and figuratively sperging out.

btw i didn't vote for trudeau i voted for the commies.
i just get pissed of by the turd sucking morons on the right who are far worse but have convinced themselves that they are better

What's the latest about gods Islamic island investigation?

He needs to double down. It is the only way.

Time to come out as Justyne.

no trudeau has divine protection

Canada is always about 4 years behind USA in cultural paradigm shifts. It's just a matter of beat the clock on importing 5 million shitskins before 2019 election.

>International trip on behalf of your nation
>LARP as Indian
>Get made fun of it by the locals and the media
>Invite a known terrorist to the state dinner, get in trouble for not checking the guest list
>Ends with India raising tariffs on Canada even higher than preplanned as punishment
>Keep your LARP clothes, own son hates you in all media photos

DUDE WEEDMAN

The core of Canada is fine.

>he larped as an indian and made a fool out of himself.
this, but also
>he larped as [tons of silly shit] and made a fool out of himself.
But the poo's were -first- at seeing through his bullshit and calling him out on it.
SoMaybe ''he'' is getting old... So far he has been coasting through life on his good looks. Just like a beautiful woman. And just like a beautiful woman he is in trouble once the good looks fades. See
Wrinkles, puffiness and asymmetry. Age is showing. Not that important to a man, but disaster for a woman

>next prime minister of canada

if he'd done the impossible the right would be losing it over the color of his socks

you certainly can live without it, but you shouldnt be punished for using a naturally occurring substance

India went from poo in street to poo on leaf.

Ok, I'll bite. How does your communist loser make the US look like idiots for 50 years? The embargo?

You mean the one that caused prices for US goods to be incredibly high due to the nature of a black market?

You think it didn't have the needed effect? It was punitive not meant to change behavior.

Those 'complete idiots' had a military base in Cuba for how long?

I would like to apologize to India for all my insensitive banter these past few years, you have truly saved us
I will overlook the next polo poo that reeks of cheap cologne at the gym next time I lift

The leaf fears the poo.

I have no idea who he is but I'd prefer him to Trudeau

how would drumpf fare if an election were held tomorrow ?

don't forget the indians might not be all that thrilled to pay more so modi can appear to be supporting indian farmers.
canada wasn't stopping them from producing their own chickpeas for tthe last 10 years

Pleeeeeeeeease consider trading him for Trump. Please?

The guy made a fool of himself, and by extension, us. He's been a fucking disaster

this

The guy made a fool of himself
bs.
he does this stuff all the time

He is seriously incompetent. Before planning a foreign trip, you first make sure you and the host are operating in same frequency, if not, then you plan things accordingly. Wasted public money on a fruitless trip.

Leaves are used to wipe poo.

kek shot himself in the foot with his incessant virtue signaling

And he makes a fool of himself all the time. He's a disingenuous suck-up who would sell his first born for a few more minority votes.

And what are you trying to say with this image?

Why do all that when you can just shamelessly kiss your hosts ass?

>trudeau will be proven to be right in the long run
>most Canadian ckickpeas exempt from tariff
>our economy runs on chickpeas
No big deal boys we're good

Did he fuck something up with that recent Bombardier deal with Airbus? Would be surprised if he didn't.

Is it time to start trying to radicalize Scheer?
If Trudeau doesn't get a minority win at least, he'll retire
The next Liberal leader will be a woman, so she will fail, but won't resign because she's a clueless fuckin woman so she'll run another 1-2 times
The NDP already bought into their own gimmick and elected a shitskin as leader who doesn't currently have a seat, so, they're no threat for a long long time
Scheer may be in there for a while, and I ain't about to start defending a fuckin neocon cuck centrist faggot with no real rightwing ideology when he starts getting attacked as PM
Our only hope lads is to somehow make that betacuckservative hard

he does this stuff all the time

checked
but even if they get rid of turdeau, uncucking would still come an impossibly long way