Now that the show is over;

Now that the show is over;
Was it good?
Did you enjoy it?
Who was the best character?
Who was the worst character?

Even the Japs stopped caring towards the end. Seems to me it didn't quite hit the right balance between real life SoL, Iyashikei and cgdct, it was a bit too drama-y for me.

Pretty boring and the threads were god awful, a fitting end I guess.

Overrated trash.

It was ok. I kinda enjoyed it but it was not exactly captivating. End was a bit cringy. Maki is probably the most interesting character, but Shiori is better wife material. Yoshino was annoying.

I really wanted to like it, but it just fell flat in pretty much every facet. The obvious comparisons to Shirobako didn't help it one bit, since it didn't have a tenth of the charm and character appeal.

Put it on hold at episode 8, I was planning on finishing it but by the looks of it it's not really worth it.

It's a prime example of an anime that isn't exactly bad but just painfully mediocre in everything it tries.

Characters tried to balance being fun and quirky with relatable and down to earth, and failed. Tackling the decline of rural Japan was far too large and vague a task to make for any sort of focussed story. It just wasn't particularly good.
Sandal was the worst.

I got a couple episodes in and it was just boring but had a bit of charm and heart to it
so I plan to pick it back up again when I have nothing else to watch

>Sandal was the worst.
Yes.

Very good.
Yes.
All of them.
Fat ass producer.

Yeah, it was good.
Best character was Erika, worst character was the gaijin that was high all the time.

>Sandal was the worst.

God yes. I just didn't get his character at all. Shiori is absolute perfect country wife material though.

It was trash, glad it flopped.

>Was it good?
No. Among PAworks worst shows considering its length.
>Did you enjoy it?
A few episodes, but as a whole it was boring as shit.
>Who was the best character?
The brat was the most fuckable of the bunch. Her and her mother are made for oyakodon.
I liked Shiori when she was suffering because of the changes to the town over the years. It's a feeling I found very relatable.
>Who was the worst character?
The old band trio. Ririko grandma was a cunt, ponytail was annoying and robot guy was a constant immersion breaker. Of the main 5 girls Sakura herself was the worst.

Dropped it halfway through.

I thought the ending was the best part; it tied things up really nicely and left a new adventure up to imagination -- I can't think of a more perfect ending. It even made me tear up a little bit; I'm really going to miss these characters.

I dropped it around episode 15 or 17. It was kind of boring and not even Shiori-chan could save it.

I loved it. One of the best shows of this and last season.

It's one of those shows that you have to be over 23 to appreciate. It hit too close to home at points.