High Score Girl

Anyone reading it?
It is getting lewd

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-22/arcade-romantic-comedy-manga-hi-score-girl-gets-anime
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-26/square-enix-snk-playmore-settle-claims-over-hi-score-girl-manga/.92146
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for the next chapter where Oono gets cucked

Chapter is here if anyone has the time to dump it

my.mixtape.moe/vqtlbs.zip

New chapter comes out in about 18 hours

>Haruo not hugging back
Dude is sort of hilarious. I'd call him Oonosexual but he only has the Oono part.

Holy shit! Hidaka just learned the secret arts!
Seriously, if Haruo don't give her the dick this time he is gay, or at lest he really love Akira and must give the dick to her.
This is going to fair, this tension need to see a conclusion already.

I hate when authors do this
make two best girls it just aint fair

I just wanted a comfy manga about 90s vidya

I did not ask for those feels

Spoilers but it's funny what Oono does in return
She gets her family's henchmen to kidnap Haruo and take him away. Basically he gets v&

slut

I'd like to know how she did that, when she never says a single word. she may as well be the mc in a jrpg.

hidaka is perfect

Of course not. Haruo has put Hidaka FIRMLY in the friendzone.

I love this series. I hope it gets animated. It had been greenlit at one point before all the legal mess.

oh hell yeah

Sure I'll do it.

tfw anime never

Art reminds me of Misu Misou.

Was it really? I must have missed something, what legal problems occured?

last page

tl;dr story so far?

th'end

wow you really did then because this was a thing for about two years

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-22/arcade-romantic-comedy-manga-hi-score-girl-gets-anime

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-26/square-enix-snk-playmore-settle-claims-over-hi-score-girl-manga/.92146

it's a little too complicated to accurately and shortly summarize, the basic gist is that Haruo got caught up in a bad Shibuya crowd for mildly depressing reasons. A lot has happened. A WHOLE lot.

so did they fugged?

no

I can't wait for these two to get it Virtial on

but there is some love triangle where
can you at least give me short synopsis on the relationship between the 3 main characters

note: even though this was "cleared up" in 2015, the manga only restarted in 2017. So indeed, 2 years of nothing

The main character is in a relationship of mutual love with his rival from elementary school, a mute(?) girl who's extrememly good at games but also extremely violent and pissy. They played a lot of games together and got really close, but she moved to America while they were still in elementary school. Side but important note: she comes from a prestigious family and video games have a (DESERVEDLY) bad reputation. Arcades in Japan are full of older men and teenagers smoking and roughhousing. Also the manga starts in the 80s.

There's a timeskip to the MC in middle school. He becomes friends with a normalfag girl (the one in this chapter) and gets her into games. Over time the girl starts getting interested in him. Unfortunately, he's enamored by his childhood sweetheart and that has never changed.

There is an incredible amount of events that complicated matters, like the MC getting a job and trying to get into a good high school, MC staying at a hotel with the main heroine, or this other girl getting good at games to an absurd degree, or the fact that it's pretty much an open and acknowledge fact that Hidaka loves Haruo who loves Oono who loves Haruo.

If you like video games you should read it. If you like romance you may want to read it.

>restarted in 2017
typo, 2016

Thanks

thanks for the rec, this a cute manga

Thanks for the dump user.

Leave it to chinks to save a good mango

Too bad they couldn't save the animu

anime adaptations always make fanbases worse so i'm okay with it

also I meant 90s, I'm terrible with years apparently

really?

SNK a shit. New SNK by Chinese owners dropped the suit. But the damage was already done.

Maybe one day. But I heard they tried a KOF animation recently but that gives me more things to worry about when I saw the animation.

SNK is truly the worst company

I love the face haruo makes on this page.

I wonder what kind of ending will happen.
Will it be oono end or will the author pull a shock hidaka end

Didn't this guy made an edgy elementary kids from bumfuck nowhere?

Yeah it's called Misu Misou or something

How the fuck did they not see this manga as nothing but beneficial/good publicity for them?

New chapter comes out in 3 and a bit hours
I'll dump it if the threads still alive

>1990s
>being a capcuck

Oh I am laffin.

Oono is the only option. The entire manga is about the main character loving her and building himself up for her.

They did see it as beneficial. FINANCIALLY, that is. As in, "oh hell yes, we a shitty and failing company have grounds to sue a rich company and make LODSEMONE"

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Fucking delete this

>>Sup Forums

Onno will win, right?

Be careful who you cheat on...

Or else you might regret it

*Grabs by throat*
Back the fuck off

What sort of shaddy business her family runs to have mafia men?

That looks highly illegal

It's not mentioned anything about her parents
We only get to see a glimpse of her mother in the airport scene at the end of vol 1 and that's it

this manga is so fucking great

Seriously, it's kind of absurdly good, thinking about it.

The characters are drawn really ugly, but somehow it just makes them endearing.

I love his art style
He usually draws spooky stuff and it goes well with it, but I also like it for this kind of manga too
I guess it's hit and miss

bumpin'

alright, new chapter

>Fightan on PC
come on, dude. I don't think they'll hit their target either, but what are you even trying to prove with that

Came out about an hour ago
This is chapter 53 by the way