18if

I picked this up on a whim expecting nothing and it has turned out to be my favorite anime this season

>tfw you have a ghost waifu in your harem

Did they replace Hosoya?

I wanted to watch this and forgot to every fucking week.

It has wildly inconsistent quality. It waffles between absolutely beautiful,subtle messages and pseudophilosophical drivel drawn by toddlers.
Having a different director for every episode was a bold choice but good god the stark contrast between hit and miss is excrutiating.

>not posting celing ghost

It doesn't help that on the whole the show looks like it was animated by a bunch of inexperienced amateurs (with 7 being an obvious exception).

The last episode from a formal construction standpoint was an utter mess. The resolution to the conflict had almost nothing to do with anything that happened in the episode. The idol joining the dream and fighting had no point. Professor running out and literally running into battle, doing nothing, and getting shot up had no point. We had already established that she was being controlled so words had no meaning. I'm not sure the point of the castle growing Star Wars Exogorth look-alikes. I thought the final battle felt extraneous and looked ugly.

Aside from that, the story felt really painfully contrived. The witch randomly decides she wants to say thanks again to her doctor and happens upon Haruto. Eve is from the bible but it has actually nothing to do with anything biblical, especially Eve's concern for purity. Where does that come from? The first love witch is dead, but then she's actually a ghost which almost cheapens that episode (and I was apparently part of the minority who didn't think that episode was all that great).

I know it won't happen, but I'd love a S2.

Same, what the hell.

AotS.

Hey, Episode 3 also looked quite good.

3, 7 and 10 were episode of the season especially 10. 5 was good too.

I wouldn't really say 10. It sacrificed a lot in narrative for visuals, which I don't think paid off that well.

shut you’re whore mouth

I do what I want

It's a dream. It doesn't have to make sense.

Best witch.

This thread vaguely catches my interest. Is it worth watching once, for the experience points?

Not a favorite, but i did enjoy some of the eps.

I'd say yes. It's not uber-weird, but it's just nice to see how different directors tackle an episode.

>Ghost basically told those other sluts to stay out while she "confirms" its him

Sneaky bitch. And considering the way Haruto resolved their problems, you have to wonder what the fuck they're gonna do afterward. Are they just gonna share him?