Why is he so fucking cool?

Why is he so fucking cool?

He's here.

Because he wins no matter what.

Fuck off deku

Because even though he's in intense pain all the time he considers his position, and by extension everyone around him, as more important.

He's Alucard except morally good.

ONE FOR MONOBROW

There's something really neat about characters that defy all odds and go beyond of what they should be capable off.

Because he absolutely refuses to lose and die even when it should be impossible for him to win and live.

He cripples children and doesn't afraid of anything

>Bummed by All Might

>Aizawa and All Might let their students win
>they pair the marksman vs the fucking invisible girl
>Rat Principal and Tofu bury their kids under walls of concrete from an untouchable position with next to no chance of escape

Honestly if I was one of the fail kids I'd be bitter as fuck.
Birb Frog victory was most well deserved. 13, Midnight, and the Tunnel Guy jobbed hard.

>All Might let his students win
He punched one into unconsciousness and nearly broke the other's spine

Yeah but he also let Deku go instead of throwing him into low orbit, or you know just holding on.
I will admit he seems to have high opinions on the durability of teen boys, I can't remember if it was like that in the manga or if the anime played it up.

The problem with All Might is that if he was actually trying none of the students would beat him.

>*if he was actually trying all of the students would be fucking dead

he's superman but not boring.

Why was this episode so fucking bad? Filled with QUALITY everywhere. I thought Bones had better standards.

he really went all out on them. the other exams were a joke against this one
>uses deku as club to beat bakugo almost senseless

ratman left them a chance to escape, too
if any of the teachers had went all out they'd probably all have beaten their students to a pulp

All Might honestly beat Deku worse than Muscular did before switching eyes. A homicidal psychopath on a mission to murder him did a better job holding back than his mentor/teacher did.

His plot armor is pretty awesome.

As if you've even read a single comic. Fucking powelevel casual shit stain

It's pretty amazing for a man with no powers and a 100% accurate unchangeable prophecy of his death to be this unkillable.