This is deep

This is deep

twitter.com/bjoewolf/status/967565343098068992?s=21

Why is the left so delusional

kek, I laugh and cringe every time I see that fucking gun_grabbing mongrel's face

No better way to say the school shooting is a false flag than starting an organization in memory of the Pulse false flag

Why do these people think these images are powerful? This shit is cringe incarnate.

>tfw the left refuses to stop equating reality and modern works of fiction

Simply powerful.

IF the left wasn't delusional, they'd not be on the left.
Think about it: they hallucinate that Communism works, they hallucinate that Trump colluded with the Russians (while their poster boy, Bernie Sanders, kept a Soviet Flag in his office as Mayor), they hallucinate that Hillary didn't kill all those people, did nothing wrong with all her crimes from Whitewater to the Seth Rich murder, hallucinate that Mexicans will make America great again, hallucinate that we didn't kill 1 million Iraqis to raise the price commanded by Saudi oil or kill another half million for a Qatar oil pipeline...
They get all their "facts" from fictional movies and television..
These people literally are mentally ill.

who is the girl on the bottom?

you know about that mexican zika skull

GIB
GUNS
GRINGO

Eleven is the monster thou shes the shadow monster. she caused it all and shes going to cause mike to die and then become evil

>These fictional characters who look or act nothing alike are the exact same because they have a buzzcut therefore you should give up your legal rights.

We are reaching levels of left wing intellectualism never thought possible.

>said the woman (I think?) with an emblem featuring blush makeup and purple-dyed, conditioned hair
Interesting.

kek

Disgusting Jew Mongrel goblin.

But Millie is a qt young girl, la creatura over there clearly isn’t

Also, does the left know how childish they look when they constantly compare everything to pop culture?

POWERFUL