youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/
>Press Trump @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/kdK9CbkM_a0
>FLotUS Melania @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/_Bl2exnRfFY
>VP Pence @DHS 15th Anniversary 3/1/18
youtu.be/5sZBfYAbchM
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/4mVyfZScMfc
>WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/BuWPzvU-Hqg (pt1)
youtu.be/UMbZtrTXFaU (pt2)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/special/disruptions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maga?

MAGA

no joe victory today
or ever

MY THREAD

DeVos needs to do something about this shit

hmmmmmmmmmm

Emergency Bake, I'm normally a Joe poster.

Why are gas prices starting to go back down and why is nobody talking about it.

Have a Nia crotch for your answer.

awooo...

>mfw economist (And pretty moderate)
>mfw Trump announces tariffs
>mfw media starts shilling as if they're pro-free market
>mfw they're literally defending unfair foreign competition

>tfw I unironically like both el Rato and Paul Lite and they're both my favorite US politicians.

>the price of steel will increase because it's an American product
Please shut the fuck up.

anything happen today?

dahanald...

MAGA

Don grabbed you by the guns

next to el rato is senator pat toomey of PA, a colossal fuck up that only won because Trump carried him

I've just realised. Does Sup Forums work like confession at church? It's a large scale zeitgeist where people admit things into the void that they often can't admit in real life with people they interact with. The sins they've commited, the thought crimes they hold. The natural instinct for people to congregate and to open up to each other is so lacking irl that the vacuum has been filled by an anime forum

n-no

Refinery capacity damaged in last year's hurricanes has recovered. You can track realtime status of our country's energy infrastructure here: eia.gov/special/disruptions/

>(((They))) claim to have no power
Could you imagine if Korean-Americans had an entire high school year course on Unit 731?

Naturally, the media is owned by Jews who want Americans to be weak and poor.

Tarlov time!
Marriage material

>Avdol just upped and died like that
Brutal.

I don't hide my power level from anyone, I'm not a pussy faggot

Japs would throw a fit.

Here you can see the practice in action. The two on the back left are the triple priced "trophies." This picture was taken from a covered tree house with plexi windows and forced air ventilation. The hunter was driven to the luxury stand in a camo painted duelly with airplane seats mounted in the bed. These deer were all bred with those semen straws of the kind the candidate auctioned off. They are pen-raised to a minimum size then released to the feeder zones where they learn within hours are the only places on the ranch where there is anything to eat. The "hunt" consists of selection and shooting straight. These hunts have literally been done "successfully" by kids wearing pajamas and boots.

It probably would
Which would be fine

oh god no!

> Does Sup Forums work like confession at church?

Yes, and this type of thing will only grow the more other forms of social media are censored, either by the leftists owning the platforms, or the leftist mob eating itself and trying to get people fired etc.

The confessional booth was private for a reason.

I try not to hide my power level. I just try to not go full gas the Jews and explain in a calm voice that Jews are commies.

>druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Could you possibly shut the fuck up? They're deer.

wow but there is no class about slavery? something directly related to our nation's dark history?
this seems like a pressure point to exploit, what happened to Sup Forums?

>have to go to party
>have to miss areshow
>can't even shit post here during because of spoilers
Doing normie shit is fucking bullshit.

or white genocide in SA right now?!

The school district is like 30% Jewish.

Look whos back drumpfshits :^)

and...

Steel produced across town from you costs way goddamn less than steel produced in China and sent across the ocean then through a shipping yard then onto trucks then through a retailer and it will be of a much higher quality.

Better than being locked in a cage it's entirely short life like factory-style cows and chickens huh?

it's called a friend simulator for a reason
and it's the only place where I can be honest

people get so nasty and mean the more they get older, it's just so comfy to come here and bant about things that you find interesting

'woo!

See ya, Moore!
NO PLACE in the true conservative movement!

Yes. Priests functioned as therapists for over a thousand years. That's why (((psychiatry))) is inherently Jewish or Protestant.

You know what they say about people with small hands... you can't trust em.

Someone post the copypasta image of why you should never by steel from China.

...and that means the local school board is majority Jews and good goys. You want local control of education? This is what it looks like in Heebville.

She's married user, to juden

No, that's what they say about people with big noses.

Also known as "do not learn mandarin."

well under federal with the wrong person is shit as well

I agree it'd be higher quality

I'm in a very blue state, my job is filled with SJW/BLM liberals. Boss just said President Trump is, "Literally worse than Hitler". This place is my last hope for humanity.

>Does Sup Forums work like confession at church?
there's probably a similar psychology to it
with anonymity you're willing to discuss how you really feel about certain issues and on most boards there is a standard of discussion where you back up what you say or get told to fuck off
the website values quality work over who created the work. if you look at older religious structures, east or west, there is a degree of craftsmanship to them. everything from the windows to the doors to the iconography and then to the building itself is built with quality and pride. you don't know the original builders' names. but you can tell that effort and passion went into creating the structure.
people like to joke that they're just constantly shitposting but when someone posts good OC (text or image) you know it
even if it was for just 15 minutes, you know they spent some portion of their time doing the best they could not for recognition but because they felt it would improve the board and the overall community.
also there's that whole thing with /x/ and tulpas
this post may have gone in a different direction than i initially anticipated.

Well done, old boy

Under the plan, which is intended to provide a fundraising infrastructure that was lacking from Trump’s 2016 campaign, donors who raise $25,000 will join the “Trump Train” and those who bundle $45,000 will be part of the “45 Club.” The program, which will jointly benefit Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee, will introduce higher class levels for larger dollar amounts in the future. Funds raised will also go toward the party’s 2018 efforts.

It's over Drumpfaloos

are you talking about darling and the homo

What is Sessions DOING?

The Reagan Battalion. Under new management by the international Jew.

what I miss? what did Ted do?

praise the curse

They really have done a good job on her wardrobe and makeup since she first started.

Yum!

How devastating would a 25% tariff on steel even be? Judging by the hysteria, I'm guessing the damage wouldn't be all that bad, if any.

I'd love to see you talk openly to your family about wanking to the stuff on /gif/ user. You're missing my point.
>Yes, and this type of thing will only grow
then we should act like the administrators of a church then. Always welcoming even if scolding. Can't turn our back on new members
I have that same view too in terms of truth and honesty, but there are many people that come to Sup Forums venting off about these issues that live and work in environments where they have to grit their teeth and say nothing
>Yes. Priests functioned as therapists for over a thousand years.
because many of the functions of local community have been stripped away into (((government))) administration. Welfare, therapy, health services. It all strips away the necessity of a community. They want you alone and dependent on their lies and poison. Through that collapse has come a hodge-podge reclamation of that old order on Sup Forums of all places. That's why this place breeds traditionalism, in it's nature it's traditional.
>This place is my last hope for humanity.
Just be aware that once the world is restored and everything is returned to how it was pre-20th century that Sup Forums dies.
>with anonymity you're willing to discuss how you really feel about certain issues
exactly, and the anonymity of confession and the almost benevolent nature your local community often gave to you is stripped bare, so the desire for that same atmosphere was driven underground here.
>people like to joke that they're just constantly shitposting but when someone posts good OC (text or image) you know it
How many times can we remember being moved by a good post? or changed by it? It's like being in the eye of a storm this place. If it doesn't tear you apart you end up stronger.
>this post may have gone in a different direction than i initially anticipated.
It's all adding to the discussion user, thanks for contributing

Almonds activated

SHADILAY

you mean the_mossadsandniggers aka the_fellowwhitepeople

>Texan this easily triggered

Easy living has made you guys soft. These hunts are sold with "success guarantees" promising your money back if you don't get one. Which duh. When I fired on the one I took the rest just stood there looking around. They didn't even run away. Not only is there no skill required, it's like some kind of Orwellian version of Carousel from Logan's Run. They are so tame they just take their chances on who's going to get hauled off in the duelly next. Be prepared to tip your "guide" for the cleaning and packing. And bring a (small to medium sized) cooler for the meat.

>The "hunt" consists of selection and shooting straight. These hunts have literally been done "successfully" by kids wearing pajamas and boots.
oh no they made it easier for kids to learn how to hunt

The tariffs will increase the price of a can of soup at most one cent. It's literally nothing outside of the few industries (shipbuilding, aerospace, cars, construction, etc.) where bulk steel or aluminum is a significant chunk of the price.

losing in the polling in the Texas senate race

what's with the good mood today?

Like your battles, you should wisely choose when, where and why to "reveal your power level" (as it were). Learn how to persuade and influence people in subtle ways.

During conversation with ordinary people, I often feign ignorance and withhold how much I know about certain subjects in order to see how they think, how much they know, and how to persuade them, if need be. I generally don't need to do such a thing here, because we can all be ourselves, and we are usually on the same wavelength.

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance, without fighting."

I'm talking to you now from Beverly Hills.

> China dominating the next century
> 90%+ Han Chinese
> Trump dragging America back into the last century, which was overwhelmingly white
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

ahh the polls

everyday above ground is a great day

Making people beg for it to the point that Trump cant be blamed in any way possible?