[HorribleSubs] Kyoukai no Rinne - 75 [720p].mkv

>regular-ass episode
>randomly drop the fact that it's the very last one on the audience in the post-credits scene with no build-up
Th-thanks.

20 IPs, report in one last time.

>very last one
F-For the season right?

Unfortunately it ended with the OP pic instead of usual Tamako and Sabato commercial advertising the next season, so no, it's over. I'm only holding out hope that they're going to wait for the manga to end before making one final season since the anime has almost reached the manga's current point and this "final" episode was more inconclusive than even Ranma's.

God fucking damn it.

How was this show compared to Rumiko's earlier stuff?

About on par with Ranma.

Easile her worst.

Gay blasphemy.

How do you dare?

Cheap jokes, cheap series, cheap as fuck ending.

the show really ran out of steam after the initial Ichigo episodes.

oh well, I'll check out the manga when it finally ends. I had fun.

What did you expect? Rumiko glory days are long gone ... I dont want to say because she is old but the fact is, she keeps doing things as if its 1982, there is neither evolution on her artwork and neither in her storylines that kinda feel you are reading something from2 decades ago.

You need to go back.

>there is neither evolution on her artwork
Her art has actually recessed from the Ranma and early Inuyasha days.

Well, she's pushing 60. That she still churns out one full-lenght chapter every week after 40 years is already crazy enough by itself.

Superior to Inuyashit.

I wonder why they never added Ayame, they could've easily had a couple full-lenght episodes about her plotlines.

did anyone actually un-ironically watch this? I mean I love Rumiko and anything she does but Rinne must've been her least popular work?

Only Takahashi oldfags watched it, like said, it's exactly like her series from thirty years ago, which don't really have a place in the mainstream anime community these days. But that's part of what I like about it. I'll keep buying the manga too, and whatever she does next if she still doesn't retire.

I unironically love this show.

It has its moments.

Back where? But whatever if you like Akane more than Sakura then kudos to you.

Sakura > every bitch in Ranma that wasn't actually a guy

Main girl doesn't define the quality of a series.

Also, Ukyo was the best.

I liked it, it was very old school.

Her art's gotten worse. Age is one hell of a drug.

I'd say she peaked during mid-Inuyasha. Early Rinne still looked okay but there already was much less creativity in the character designs and effort put in the backgrounds. By now it is what it is, she's an old lady and she still pulls double-duty writing and drawing.

What said is accurate. I enjoyed it, but I felt this season started off pretty weak compared to Rinne s1/2. It still had its moments, though.

Please eat some authentic ramen during the break, alright? No matter where you live, there's a place nearby.