Classroom of the elite

Top waifu right here

Horikita a shit

Stop making threads, Sudo.

Also, Kushida a best. A BEST.

Why is she bathing with a bra on

WTF is his problem?

it was set up by ayanokouji so he could get horikita's trust.

Get out

That's not how you ask a girl out....

She already said he was trustworthy at the beginning of the episode, and how would the mud incident make her trust him more?

By raising her relationship level with her.

Best girl

>shit taste
Kushidafags are cancer.

>butthurt whorikitafag

class C slut was actually working for 50% all along

it was all an elaborate ruse to take possession of his own class' key card and then nobody would know Class D's leader anymore

I'd do things to her body.

>notYukino that knows judo and instead of a nee-san it's a nii-san
Garbage.

/u/ pls go. Nii-san > Nee-san.

Perfection

Is that from the artbook?

Set up by 50%man so it'd give Ibuki a chance to steal the keycard.

>inb4 anime original ending that shows Horikita winning the 50%bowl

So who stole the panties? Ibuki?

no, the man himself

Best girl right here

straight fax no printer

>736x638
The fuck are you doing?

tfw oneitis looks like horikita but with smaller tits

Kill yourself.

Top homo right here.

Black guy has a cute girlfriend

No she doesn't. It's ridiculous you would even compare them.

First post = best post

I guess Ryuuen keeps her around because she is very cute with her mouth shut.

Yes.

Ibuki's actions in this arc are all part of Ryuen's plan.

That doesn't change what I said. Her bitchiness isn't so bad if you just stuff her mouth with cock.

>3D slut
Fuck you, Albert is faithful to Mugi.

Speaking of that artbook, do we have HQ scans yet? I recall an user telling us that they should be here after 24 hours or so but that didn't seem to be the case. If anyone ordered the art book, please kindly share for 10/10 fap material.

Just how far have we deviated from the LN? People keep acting like it's anime only at this point, but apparently the current arc is proceeding basically like in the LN. I know that one pool/swimsuit episode was a corruption of the LN original, but is anything else in the series greatly deviated from the LN?

This is from the artbook

I have those 2 only

2 MILLION POINTS

I know, I'm waiting for the HQ scans.

>No karuizawa.
>Sakura with Horikita instead with other.

Also, why i never seen Sakayanagi illustration?

What a fucking dumpster fire of a disappointment. They set up an interesting premise and fill it with twisted characters slowly revealing their darker natures to end on a island vacation filled with toilet humor and panty stealing pranks. Fuck this show and everything about it.

>twisted characters slowly revealing their darker natures to end on a island vacation filled with toilet humor and panty stealing pranks.
That does sound pretty good actually.

It's like every season has to have a troll show about some dark shit turning into songs about hippos.

Soon.

I could never pass up a delicious used & damaged tomboy.

HQ scans when?

Please post more stitches/LN illustrations of her

That drawing seems a bit off. Bellybutton too low or something.

I want Sudo to be in 50% man's position in that scene.

This

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

KEIKAKU DOORI

Hmmm so according to 2ch rumours there were planning to have a S2 in Spring 2018 but because of the abysmal BD sales its likely to be scrapped. Don't know if that's true or not but its probably the nips just saying this out of spite.

belly button looks like an open mouth lower lip with lipstick

you can't unsee it now.

BD sales is usually the death of a series, and the reason for it is butthurt waifufags because Horikita got too much screentime.

>WTF is his problem?
Autism

>1280x1102

The fuck are you doing?

If this is true, I hope they push on with the planned S2 anyways. The anime is doing an excellent job of boosting LN sales. And that's really the main point anyways. Asterisk, for instance, also sold quite badly but it still got itself another season. Of course, this one might be doing worse but still, LNs are getting emergency reprints every other day so why not do another season just to give the LNs more momentum. Kadokawa is the one that pays the studio to animate it anyways. If they'll profit from it, I think they'll do it.

>2ch rumors

Literally as trustworthy as Sup Forums rumors.

Sakanayagi makes sense but why is Ichinose in class B when shes D class at least

Fuck someone needs to scan this shit. It's already out in nipland is it not? Maybe it's up on Perfect Dark or something.

Asterisk was a split cour, sales didn't matter. But they were shit.

Sup Forums told me that whorikita hijacked both Karuizawa(speech) and Ichinose(camera) scenes.
Sup Forums also said that whorikita is the least popular elites, not sure if true.

Sakura was made for procreation.

I want to rape her.

Anyone have the image with the pros and cons of each girl?

she is getting more and more perfect

Trips confirm Horikita is perfect. Haters get fucked.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I have never wanted to fuck more girls from the same show before. They are all high tier.

This. Even Kushida, for all her bitchiness, would be a 10/10 fuck.

this is the power of good eroge artist for you

Kushida with those sexy eyes, huge tits and her lusty voice when she is in bitch mode.

>Harbors communist thoughts
That in itself isn't a bad thing unless she wants to apply them to reality.

fake and gay

It's not

In her bitch mode, she's probably the hottest girl in the show. It's a miracle Ryuuen hasn't fucked her already given his advances towards Horikita considering bitch mode Kushida is way hotter.

What a fucking chestlet

She's a traitor without remorse, not your waifu.

It doesn't matter. She's still hot as fuck. Of course, she wouldn't exactly be waifu material. More like a sex friend.

So did LN fags confirm that ibuki is working for 50%man? Or is it someone from class C who goes around collecting cards from the spies they left in class D and B? Would make sense if the "give up" plan also had a "drag the others down with you" element.

>Horikita
>severe case of brocon; will constantly mistake you for onii-sama and address you as such during intercourse.

why is this on the cons list?

UTSUKUSHII

Ichinose pleases male students for points.

Because you're getting cucked mentally; she's not getting off because of your dick but because of her thinking about her brother.

Someone please upload the HQ scans of the artbook already. The wait is hell. Or is it just not out yet?

Literally who

Ah, the crippleloli. Sorry, autism struck.