It fucking wasn't.

>wants to save the universe
>gets called the villain

Fuck this retarded world

Homura get out, day of the goddess soon

Homura did nothing wrong!!!

>b-but muh doka

I hope you were posting this ironically

He wanted to save the Universe now he is saving it. I don't see the problem.

>>wants to save the universe
>>gets called the villain
>Fuck this retarded world
He literally played with fire and got burned. It is his own fault that he think he is invincible. And now a Witch had escaped the Earth's gravity and is now a threat to the entire universe, all because of that twerp.

No. They feel no emotions and are functionalist sadists.

Rebellion is shit.

t. that one user who didn't get what was going on

Homura had, by far, the worst mahou shoujo outfit

Homura did nothing wrong. She dindu nothin.

It was appropriate threat mitigation while maintaining control over the faculties that counteract entropy. The Incubators still attain their goal of creating free energy, but this time they bear the burden rather than little girls. All is fair.

You don't have to be /fa/ to be cute.

And you, user, have, by far, the worst taste.

Looking kind of cool there, Mitty.

>His smile and optimism: gone

She told the QBs about LoC Madoka and thus gave them the idea to start investigating it. That was a pretty big fuckup

Ok then tell me, Lords of Effay, who actually had the worst costume?

it was hot

She didn't go far enough.

Actually, Nagisa did, or Madoka if you only count the original five.

How many of you had to go look up what entropy was when you first watched the show? Be honest now

Sayaka. Not that it was bad, just that the others were better.

>How many of you had to go look up what entropy was when you first watched the show? Be honest now
Entropy was literally a last minute addition to the show, it was just convenient as an excuse for QB to do what he did and nothing more.

>not liking Madoka's poofy skirt

> He drank the entropy Kool-aid

QB's needs were still being met, albeit slower in Madoka-land, but he got greedy. Add in that he had no problem unleashing a world destroying witch on the Earth, and it's hard to be sympathetic to him. The incubators are not heroes, they're out to save their own skin.

I'm still having a little trouble figuring it out exactly. Is Madoka two people now? Is Godoka still a thing? Did Homura actually fix everything or is it all an illusion? It seemed like she did to me but the way Sayaka reacted at the end made me think otherwise. Explain it to me like I'm four.

I knew what it was because I'm terrified of the future and how we'll all die a death at the hands of our own foolishness

Also I read that Isaac Asimov story about a computer that solves entropy by becoming god

Homu? Homu.

Homura stripped the "Madoka personality" files from the Law of Cycles and put them in a fresh mortal Madoka body. As far as anyone knows, the Law of Cycles and Madoka's heaven still exist, only the throne where God would sit is now unoccupied, and the Law is operating on autopilot without Madoka's consciousness backing it. There is no illusion, this is all very real.

So technically what she did was good then? I get that she directly went against Madokas wish but if everything is still operating the way it should be would Madoka get mad over it? Why do some people seem to be so mad at Homura?

So basically, god or goddess is just a shitty programmer figuring things out as she goes along and making hacks and self-referential crap left and right.

Homura says that she only took a part of Madoka, the part of her that used to be human so presumably there's still a Godoka running the Law of Cycles. We're pretty short on details as to how the Homuverse works or what's supposed to be so bad about it though which is why I'm still firmly in the "Homura did nothing wrong" crowd. Maybe the next movie will elaborate on why what she did was bad, for example, maybe the Cycle is unstable and the Magical Girl Souls end up just vanishing or maybe she has to keep killing people to fuel her Demon Labyrinth or something. But until then, Homura did nothing wrong.

Because the entire universe is now sitting inside Homura's universe-sized giga witch labyrinth, and that's probably going to fuck things up if we ever get a sequel. Also she disrespected Madoka's autonomy as a person free to make her own decisions

>implying that there will ever be a next movie

Madoka would want you to maintain hope, user.

>gave an emotionless alien hivemind emotions so they'll never fuck with her again

NOTHING
WRONG

Anyone else felt sort for coobie in that scene? I almost wanted to adopt one.

Is that your wish?

>>gave an emotionless alien hivemind emotions so they'll never fuck with her again
>NOTHING
>WRONG
The story started with girls assuming that QB eats the corrupted Witch seeds to dispose of them, when in reality they don't. I suspect that Homura just made them literal corruption storage now, making the lie the new truth.

I think she just made then now be the only place where grief goes.

>Implying
I'm surprised so few people in society have any interest in understanding the nature of the world. Then again I hear American say things like you need to "believe in science".

I bet they wish they could take back fucking with her.

>let there be light
>and there was light
chills

Needs more blood.

rebellion is shit

I'm impressed that you assume so many people on here are underage and haven't taken basic physics/thermo

Not enough.

QB is the fallen hero of the story.

It really wasn't.

why couldn't they even defend themselves

It really was. QB was trying to save the universe. The lives of a couple of little girls are nothing in comparison, as without QB they'd die anyways.

They don't lift

Because she literally took the entire universe inside her labyrinth and is a God now?

Imagining what was going through his head at that time is pretty hilarious.

delete this image

Is Kyubey even capable of panic?

I feel like that shot dragged out a scene or two longer than it needed to.

>Kyubey just tricked your waifu into becoming a magical girl. What the FUCK are you going to do about it?
Homura actually fixed it, the absolute madwoman!

It was supposed to show the scope.

I don't get the lizard symbolism

Yeah, I get that. It gets the point across halfway through though.

The best thing about this is how she lured them into doing it in final TV episode. QB must feel so stupid now.

>Yeah, I get that. It gets the point across halfway through though.
I don't know, I think it needed to last that long to show that there is NO ESCAPE. That she took control over the entire inhabitable universe instead of just a galaxy.

Its something about a thing so grounded on earth trying to come closer to god or something, i may be completely wrong.

Also, she technically solved Entropy on her own, because she is in control of the whole universe. She is immortal, and universe is her plaything, thus, the universe is now immortal as long as she wills it.

I would cut a tiny hole on Homu's tights and penetrate it with my dick

What does Fort! Da! mean?

>There are people on this planet
>That like Urobuchi

>'Fort-Da!', meaning 'Gone, and there!'? It is a reference to the Austrian psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud. He taught children this chant in order to make them feel that having their mother be 'gone'(leave) and 'there'(return) is not a serious event. Perhaps the Clara dolls were trying to emotionally detach Homura(the child) from Madoka(mother-like figure).

>Homura is, by far, the worst mahou shoujo in Madoka

FTFY

Rebellion ruins everything

rude

t. Miki Sayaka

What even is there to do in Madoka's Heaven? Is there go-karts? A fight club?

Lesbianism.

we have no fucking idea how inside the law of cycles works, it could be a literal heaven with lesbians everywhere, or be more "conceptual".

There have to be at least some non-lesbian magical girls, are they just shit out of luck?

They get re-educated. Or just end up adapting what with spending an eternity surrounded by naked middle-schoolers.

Girls are like noddless
Straight until they are wet.

>It's a food analogy episode

The only non-lesbian magical girls are in Sailor Moon, and even most of them can potentially go bi

>spending an eternity surrounded by naked middle-schoolers.
What proportion of magical girls end up surviving all the way to highschool and university age?

do megucas even get older?

i mean, arent they pretty much lichs?

Space cats don't even have pain receptors, they're like locusts. It's like feeling bad for an inanimate object, like a sponge.

Mami says that their bodies continue to function as normal, so yeah they do age

How long was Homura doing her whole time loop? Wouldn't she technically age?

"Leave the implanting of physical and emotional pain receptors into your bodies to me!" -- Akemi Homura

Homura looped time about 100 Times, which is a little over 12 years. Mentally, she's 26. Physically, she's the same age as when she started because her body resets when she loops time. For example, she has to re-cure her eyesight with magic at the start of each loop.

About 12 years assuming most of them lasted until Walpurgisnatch. But even then the time loop could just be reverting her body too.

Her body resets every loop.

I see, the i guess only a really small % would get to the 20s even.

>she has to re-cure her eyesight with magic at the start of each loop.
Honestly forgot about that. I just started rewatching it too.

>How long was Homura doing her whole time loop? Wouldn't she technically age?
She didn't physically time travel on reset, because her body resets. That is the only reason why you don't get multiple Homuras.

>Madoka will NEVER EVER get to have that drink with her mom

Another reason why Homura did nothing wrong.