Who else stopped drinking/smoking weed/jerking off?

Who else stopped drinking/smoking weed/jerking off?
I did, now I have nothing to do. I have a job in IT and make decent money, don't have a gf yet. I'm 19 and I live with my mom.
What are some good hobbies?
Is reading any good?
I have 2 dogs I spend alot of time with and 2 cats.
Im 190cm 88kg Blond hair decent looking Dutch guy.
I am definately not autistic, maybe a bit awkward with people I dont know. I am also pretty /fit/ and very healthy. I just don't have anything to do. I used to have much more fun being a degenerate drinker and smoker. And because of my job I don't meet any new people. I despise going out to clubs or bars because I don't have anyone to go out with and I fear I will go back into my old phase of just drinking and doing drugs.

I feel like I am very succesful and healthy but I am incredibly bored and don't have many friends.

Anyone else in my situation? Share stories or something to make me feel better bros.
Will life get any better?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnXle4lptc
youtube.com/watch?v=NX2ep5fCJZ8
archive.is/gTHVj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stopped drinking
>never smoked
>jerk off three times per day before work and three more times after work

unironically start vlogging

learn about cameras, sound, lighting, storytelling and you get to meet people.

if you are fit, this is a no brainer.

>from a person getting fit

I don't even go to the gym, I excercise at home.
Vlogging? I really don't know about what kind of stuff I'd vlog about. I literally do nothing.

Try to keep it to once a week man. Slowly make it less. You'll feel better.

thats the beauty of vlogging, you just start. you arent doing this to build a channel of millions of people. you would be surprised how rewarding even a small channel is.

you have information and life experience and people do eat that shit up.

Post tits or gtfo?

I get what you're saying but I feel like once I make a yt channel and start vlogging I will get bored of it. And I don't know if I really want to share personal stuff online for everyone to see.

doesnt even have to be personal stuff. just explain home exercises, some IT stuff.

just like working out its all about sticking to it. if you have the dicipline to workout at home. you can tackle this too.

you have to remember its not all about the channel its about the networking.

its a good way to attract people who KNOW what youre about right off the bat.

I feel just fine. But on weekends I kind of feel like a scumbag because I end up jerking off 8-10 times with my day instead of doing chores. But since I'm nearly 40 I feel lucky that my dick still works so reliably.

Take up an instrument (brass, piano, accordion. Don't be a boring guitar faggot)
Invest your money (this takes a lot of research and time so you'll be busy with it)
Start bicycling/hiking so you can get out into nature
Buy a 35mm camera and learn to take pictures and develop them in your bathroom
Write fiction
Learn to cook

>broadcasting you opinions to a world that will persecute you for them

Still go drinking cause thats all you can do. But I cut down the weed to 5-6 times a year.

Read, do some outdoorsey shit or build a gaming PC. Buy a car as well. Gives you mobility and freedom. Stay and home and build your savings. Your life will almost certainly get better. Once you have a job and car and a bit of maturity it gets much easier to pull girls. 18-24 are tough for guys

Going out into nature and learning to cook are good ones, thanks.
I am afraid I am not musically talented at all though.

stop watching so much Bloodsports you fucking dipshit.

I said content about working out at home and IT. no one is going to persecute you for your opinions on that.

no one is musically talented when they start.

Also in IT and making decent money.
Why the fuck did you quit blazing? Still doing it daily and having a nice life with my gf. It's only about organizing your life, not more...

Im in the same situation mate .
It's hard , because its easy to go to other people and take part in all of the degeneracy .
When you don't wanna do all these degenerate stuff , a lot of people will look at you as someone weird.

Right now im having problem with finding hobby, i spend my free time playing vidya , reading (i like history) and helping family with stuff (in work etc.)

>18y/o
>189cm 80-85kg
>Brown Hair , Green/Gray Eyes

Going outdoors is real fun, you can camp, hunt, hike, or become a crafting woodsman. All in the same hobby, plus, it helps exercise. Exercise is also a good hobby. Reading is great, I feel the need to consume information. Play an instrument, make something out of your head. Be proud of it. The bass guitar is better than regular guitars.

Your 19. I learned the guitar at 22. Cooking is a great one. I'm 24 and I can't do it fully right either. Finding friends can be tough if you're not in Uni or don't like drinking. Try find friends who are driven as well, they will be a good influence on you. If you have greater 3 friends into heavy drugs regularly drop a few of them. MDMA and coke will fuck up your faculties if you take it too often

You're in a good place. Put yourself out there. The hardest part is finding women. Go to church. Great girls there (for the most part)

take up kickboxing. the Dutch completely dominate the sport already, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a good teacher that had a professional career. You might find you'll wanna sink many hours into it.

Blonde, 6'2, blue eyed, 19 yrs old here. I live at home with parents and sibling while studying STEM at top uni nearby. I have a happy life. School keeps me busy, but also music. I try to read and workout more but when the week is over I just want to see friends and play video games. I do enjoy cooking though. I would say get out more, esp hiking, read, spend time with your family, and become religious if you aren't already.

totally agree on kickboxing.

this is what i am training in right now!

next year vlog starts!

Move out. Pop that bubble you live in and move out. You’ll never meet a girl that will move in when you live with your mom. Say goodbye and become an adult. Keep in touch however, family is the most important in life.

I quit drinking ages back and I stayed quit, hard though it was.

As for the reefer, a horse kicked me in the back early in life and made a permanent painful injury, my reefer is medical, so I didn't quit doing that.

I still walk long distances almost every day, eat numerous vegetables nearly every day, and work out daily in what ways I can.

Am I degenerate?

Note that I have a prescription card and get my smoke from a doctor's reputable clinic, not from weedayvius bagges the street nigger.

Learn an instrument. It is as good as learning a new language for your brain -- since it's pretty much the same thing. It's also, you know, fun, and since you're gf-less, a great girl-puller if you don't pick something autistic.

And reminder, you don't have to be some punk degenerate art school faggot to play guitar or other rock instruments. Some of the greatest pieces ever composed were on Classical guitar. And in any case, rock music is one of the last stands of implicit white identity, and it's dying with us.

As long as you don't just play shitty hard rock AC/DC shit forever.

Music is also a powerful cultural force. I've always felt like we need musicians right now who challenge the leftist consensus in most popular music fields.

I picked up the bible after I shook my vices. I ended up finding my qt3.14 waifu at a small group bible study.

I need some advice as well, 22 years old ex-opiate addict, with chronic pain I just sit around doing fuck all, been realizing the last few weeks that ill lost so many friends and they have all grown up, I need to meet new people. I just feel unhealthy any help would be good

What are some of your interests?
Think back to your childhood, what do you naturally like and do more?

Reviewbreh talks about fast food, yet his power level seeps through. There is no hiding it. No matter the topic you will end up in the same place.

I don’t think you are degenerate at all I smoke reefer quite a bit but I still make it to work, church, and the gym. Lazy degenerate potheads were likely lazy degenerate people before they ever touched reefer and these are most of the people who push their “DUDE WEED LMAO” shit all over and to kids.

At 22 meeting new people is normal. Take some classes, join clubs, etc.

I agree, but I happen to know for sure that it does have some medicinal use and benefit. The form of benefit I get out of it is that I don't feel the pain of being permanently lopsided with 2 incorrect rib-to-spine joinings anywhere near as intensely as I normally would.

Imagine being unable to move the left half of your body without cringing in pain. That's what I deal with, daily. Left arm cannot raise above a certain point without agony, left leg has a numb 'floating' pain that is due to no specific obvious cause, spine hurts to bad to even get out of bed sometimes.

I still work the left side out, but its only with very small weights.

well, I used to be confident, I did get quite good at doing magic ( however gay that sounds ). I do like animals and I keep chickens, But I really did like history, politics, News all that has a kid, I wanted to be a wartime journalist something along them lines. But once I got my chronic pain it all went out the window and I was a hardcore druggie from maybe 15 till 20 I think.

I just think since I have been out of that world, I just don't know where to begin

>Don't be a boring guitar faggot
Yes OP learn to play the accordian so you pick up girls

It's not too late dude. You are still very young, you can still lead a successful and fulfilling life. Life is full of choices, it's just whether or not we choose to go to the right direction.

Look up "history club" and "magic club", your other interests and find the nearest place near you. Meet up similar minded people is the best time to make new friends and talk about interesting stuff.

You also should cut down drugs regularly. Learn meditation. Look up the nearest meditation classes near you. Go to one session first to experience.

Good luck with everything. You can do it I'm sure.

Kek is talking to you dude. Praise Kek and he'll bless you

i stay up late and wake up late and then go for a couple mile walk.

ive been sober (apart from a little shot of whiskey every now and then) for 3 months now.

Ik zit in een zelfde situatie man. Ik ben 18 en zit in mijn eerste jaar van het HBO. Als je in de buurt woont kunnen we best een keer samen ergens heen als je wil. Hoef je ook niet bang te zijn dat je in je oude patroon terugvalt aangezien ik niet drink en geen drugs doe. Is je baan in IT full time of loop je stage? Heb je al best snel een baan, nice.

With that kind of pain and your condition reefer is probably the only safe pain reliever you could use its much better than the pills and garbage that the pharmajews push. You are most certainly not a degenerate for using that plant and I hope things take an upswing with your health my man.

Most likely you are correct. However all that being said, when I was rushed to the hospital, they did give me some pharmajew stuff, serious pain killers that I was only on for a very short time (single digit number of days) before steadily weening down to lower and lower until I'm where I am now.

I'm against the pharmajew pushing pain pills in general, yet I want to have those pain pills and medicines for when real serious injuries get inflicted, like when your leg is broken in 17 places and the only option is chop it off or you have 5th degree burns on 47% of your body and the pain is literally going to kill you if it isn't lowered immediately.

I'm against pharma only in the sense that I don't want my streets flooded with terrible mind-warp pills and needles, not in the sense that I'm against those things being used when they are genuinely needed, (i.e. don't give me an asprin when I've just been shot 4 times in the chest after a piano fell on me and broke all four of my limbs).

you're not alone lad. get sober, embrace the struggle.

thanks mate , I just feel like a hopeless NEET, I just need to find some new people

Remember the true nature of who/what you are, anons

Remove society from your life and become a free individual

We're waiting for you.

Play disc golf. It doesn't take long to get good, it occupies time, and you'll be active.

Plus, you'll meet a lot of cute single ladies walking their dogs.

You're pretty tall so maybe you could try picking up basketball.Vidya perhaps? Bring dogs for walks in new and interesting places maybe

Do what I said above Meet complete strangers with similar interests. They never know you before and won't judge you.

Meet them, talk to them, be friends with them, and even ask them for advices. You'll be surprised how life can act in a miracle way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnXle4lptc

Just do/learn something. Pick one thing and try it for a month. If it's not taking, try the next thing that interests you. As long as you take action on one thing, whatever it is, instead of thinking and deliberating.

high test

In addition to the suggestion of learning music, I would recommend joining a choir of some sort. You don't have to be religious to join most church choirs and then there are secular choirs that have good repertoire (renaissance, baroque, classical, romantic). Church choirs are mostly desperate for young men to participate and provide that voice type. They are also more patient with beginners and allow you to learn the skills. You just need to be able to pitch match and sing what the person beside you is singing. Obviously being able to read music notation would be an asset.
Singing in a choir provides you with more musical skills that even most musicians/instrumentalists don't have: Sight singing, great aural identification, just singing in general.
You don't have to be a great singer, in fact I have singers in my choir who are not amazing. You just need to be able to blend in.
Another positive is the community aspect of choirs. Instrumental music is largely a solitary endeavour in the beginning. The choirs I have participated in have exposed me to a community filled with very accomplished individuals, different age groups young/old, and some very cute choir girls.
The voice can be cultivated to sound nice over time.

I'm currently a college student with a major in CS. I've given up on finding a great gf a long time ago and now i'm more focused on how to build an underground messaging platform with a built in imageboard similar to Sup Forums. It's intended purpose is to not make threads and chat rooms public so if any lefties or shareblue try to spy on any of Sup Forums's shill campaign's, they won't be able to see it and alert their leftie friends.

Gentlemen of Sup Forums, welcome to h@teful.

I've studied CS as well. I've always thought peer-to-peer, decentralized blockchain websites (social media/image board/video hosting) is impossible for any censorships or ad tracking. Similar to stemmit and bitchute. Even decentralized search engine is also great.

Ben net klaar met mbo niv4 en werk fulltime ICT bij redelijk groot bedrijf dus het is niet niksen.
Woon in Nijmegen btw, echt jammer hoe deze stad zover achteruit is gegaan.

>yada yada

Think its just breaking the mold, I find it hard to meet new strangers a few years ago it never used to bother me. like ill missed them years people spent going out and partying etc just missed anyway thank you dude, I am sure ill catch you around

Numismatics

Work out.
Use Strong Lifts 5x5 app
Free online
Thank me later

I'm sure we'll see each other somewhere in here shitposting together.

If you want some motivations on meeting new strangers, you should read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and "Never eat alone".

I used to be a huge introvert. I remember there was a time I decided to actually "train" myself to not be shy anymore. I started a challenge: In a month, everyday I MUST start a small talk with a complete stranger, whatever the topic. One day it was a waiter, one day it was a bartender, one day it was a guard, one day it was just randomly chat with some bus waiters. The challenge really helps me boost my confidence for lifetime. Nowadays I don't need to do it anymore, but if I have to I can start a conversation with anyone anybody.

Wish you all the best!

Oh. Also take up a practical martial art. Some form of karate. Full contact sparring. Excellent for health and mind/body coordination, self-confidence, self defense on streets. Girls will be impressed too.

>posting fitness advice on YouTube
>Not getting your asshole ripped open in the comments

I stopped jerking off for three weeks one time and asked out a girl i had a crush on, then i relapsed once i got rejected

I felt good

I still smoke weed, but before this I didn't smoke for over half a year and I don't think I'm gonna reup and buy any more. Other than that I'm on like day 10 of nofap, I hardly ever drink and my only vices other than weed would be Sup Forums and fast food (I calorie count, but the nutrition could be better).

Now I go to the gym 5 times a week, Im learning how to produce electronic music and I'm slowly trying to get off of Sup Forums as much as I used to be.

Kek you've done it wrong user. If you suddenly stopped jerking off 3 weeks you'll be as horny as ever, which will make you very desperate around girls. You should have jerked off right before you asked her out, that way you wouldn't look too desperate. And i'm unironically serious.

how the fuck can you do that? my balls hurt if i try more than once a day. usually once a day is too much as well, 2-3 times a week maximum for me.

Good, you're on the way to a responsible life.
Next stop: parental independence

youtube.com/watch?v=NX2ep5fCJZ8

God Bless you user

>"Is reading any good?"
Good GOD...

Last thing user I started seeing this girl again after a few years but she's been with quite a few cunts by the sound of it and shes just came out of a 4-year relationship before Christmas,. I quite like her, At least she was honest and said she just wanted to be friends. She's giving it a rest, your thoughts?
I want to be friends with her but I feel a bit stuck.

Honest thoughts? You're being a loser by being dependent on this girl. Start making friends with other girls and guys.
Read "Double Your Dating" and go to r/TheRedPill for starters. returnofkings.com also has interesting materials. Read them all and absorbing the red pills, and talking to other girls before getting back to that girl.

Also another problem I heard with British guys is that you guys are too nice. Be bold, be confident. Don't worry, read those materials I told you will help you with that. Link related:
archive.is/gTHVj

Learn a new language, how to cook, get into /out/ activities.

I have to jerk off multiple times a day even if I'm going to have sex or else it's nearly painful for me not sure why I've been like this since age 9.

I relate to that man I have nerve damage and it's what got me off morphine.

how new to the internet are you????

reviewbrah doesnt workout. bad comparison