Okay, why is Sakura so controversial? There's nothing about her that warrants such a strong reaction

Okay, why is Sakura so controversial? There's nothing about her that warrants such a strong reaction.
>She killed innocent people.
No, the Shadow did. The only people she killed all her own were assholes. Yes, Evil Sakura only killed evil people. Think about that.
>She changed Shirou.
She didn't make Shirou change. Shirou himself chose abandon his father's ideal and save her. That's not even a bad thing.
>She's a slut.
Being raped makes you a slut? Talk about punishing the victim. If you mean her needing to have sex because of her condition, that doesn't make her a slut either. And she only wants to have sex with the man she loves. How much of an eunuch can you be to even hate that. "Oh no, this sexy devoted girl NEEDS to have sex with me regularly. Gross."
>D-dick worms
Removed. She's good to go.
>She's a bitch.
She's a person with normal understandable human emotions and feelings, which are amplified due to being connected to the living embodiment of evil. Sakura is still one of the most empathetic characters in the whole series.
>She's weak and useless.
Yet when she takes out the trash, she's a terrible bitch. She should be commended for putting up with so much and still being able to put on a brave face.
>She's boring.
If you don't care to pay attention. It's unfortunate she is treated more like an actual character than a moe dream girlfriend like Saber and Rin were, but that's no strike against her.
>Illya, Rin, and Kirei made HF more than she did.
There are in the periphery. They helped, but it was really Shirou and Sakura together who made HF the best route in F/SN.

I agree with you OP, but this thread is going to become a mess.

Sakura thread? Sakura thread.

it's mostly people just blindly following memes
same reason why shirou is hated by secondaries

I don't get his appeal.
Why is Shirou so widely liked in Sup Forums?

Honestly, I think she's just kind of boring. She's not like, super horrible or anything.

>Why is Shirou so widely liked in Sup Forums?
He's not. He gets more shit than love.

She intimidates me. If someone so much as put their pinky up my butt I'd be scarred for life, but she took a wriggling mass of worms up both holes daily while she was still a kid and is still somewhat sane.

The worms rewired and conditioned her brain into liking it which is why she craves dick so much so often.

He is a self-insert.

She's less boring than Saber.

Are you excited for the trilogy?

I don't disagree with what you posted, but she lacks the saintly beauty of Saber, or the raw sex appeal of Rin.

Stockholm syndrome for Shinji at the end of UBW.
Though that doesn't make me hate her.

He's not, but there's a higher ratio of people here who likes him because there's a higher ratio of people here who aren't secondaries.

Saber's got the whole tortured ruler thing, which I'm a big fan of.

What do you think of the characters of her variants? What do you think of Solomon?

She's not very likeable. Sad past does not make a character likeable and won't evoke sympathy if they're not interesting. She's mainly passive when she is not the villain. Her being Shirou's true love is hard to swallow when she's irrevelant in the first two routes.

>She's not very likeable
I like her.

"sempai sempai sempai sempai sempai"
just shup up wormslut.

I find her yandere tendencies due to her life circumstances pretty interesting, and I'm not even talking about the shadow.
She doesn't come close to my favorite, Ilya, but she's still more interesting than the other two heroines, in my opinion.

BTFO Wormfags

>swallow

>wormslut
>irritating voice
>useless coward when she's not evil
What's to like?

KEK

The writing surrounding her is poor

I believe this is more of a problem with Heaven's Feel itself rather than Sakura. I used to hate her too at first, but when I reread HF after FHA made me like her, she ended up becoming my favorite of the three heroines. There's nothing to make you actually care about her in FSN.
She really needed more screentime in Fate and UBW, and more scenes in HF portraying her in a positive light. It doesn't help that most of her HF scenes just weren't written all that well, especially in comparison to Illya/Kirei.

I'm an NA bitchboi, so I won't be able to shape my opinions on them until next year in the very least.

Looking forward to it though. Heard that Camelot and past that is legit good.

Well, I'm glad that you haven't been spoiled, then. Careful around Sup Forums, you know. You can kinda give opinions on Lily, though.

I agree with you OP. Sakura is my favorite FSN girl.

I'm excited for getting Hollow Atraxia afterwards

She's cute. I guess.

I mean, she's young, pure, teenage Arthuria who hasn't been "corrupted" yet, I guess. Nothing much to say, really.

Sakura is such a good girl.

Luvia is a two-bit harlot.

>takes a man's romance and turns it into me me me
Saber gives his dreams meaning, Rin gives his dreams support, Sakura is a yoke that ties him to her forever.
I'm convinced that only submissives and women like Sakura and her impact on Shirou's life.

This thread is worms

>Being raped makes you a slut?
having emotional baggage from being raped isn't attractive. just because you were raped doesn't mean you are any more entitled to suitors than you were before.

>If you mean her needing to have sex because of her condition, that doesn't make her a slut either
heh

Sakura route=Cuckold route.

>Evil Sakura only killed evil people
Didn't she kill like 40 normies from the street? I don't think they were all evil

No. Zouken told that to Shirou, but he was a liar who was trying to make him try to kill Sakura because he believed that this would cause her to become corrupted.

>You should keep things simple. Like how that shadow isn't Sakura's subconscious. That's what Zouken said, but the shadow is attacking people because that's its nature. Sakura… It's not something she wished for.

>Not the route for the girl that knows how to please men

>No, the Shadow did.
Under her own direction, which she admits, because she hated people, especially happy people. She was in full control of the shadow the entire time.

>It's unfortunate she is treated more like an actual character than a moe dream girlfriend like Saber and Rin were, but that's no strike against her.
stopped reading here. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Letting Sakura die is the right choice.
Billions of people > Used goods worm whore.

Except that Shirou saved both Sakura and billions of people so your argument is retarded.

Still a virgin.

Sakura is Shiro's dream in practice. By making Sakura his world, he created a world where 'everyone' was saved.

Just because Shirou's internal monologue wants to believe she's innocent, doesn't mean she is. He deluded himself into believing it because it was the only way he could live with himself protecting her.

Technically.

The scene where Shirou fails to kill Sakura has the two of them acknowledging that her nightmares aren't her, but that she could end up becoming like that herself eventually.

Did you play the bad ends?

Yeah. Sacrificing Illya and Saber plus hundreds of people was worth it.

>Taking that risk plus the allies that Shirou lost too.
Based Kiritsugu would've gunned down that whore himself.

You're being retarded. Saber was already gone when the MoS decision became available. Also choosing MoS means Shirou kills Rin and Illya with his own hands. And I really don't see how Shirou could really win the grail war either. Kotomine never mentions Gilgamesh, but he was still around. How would Shirou win against him all alone? He'd have no reality marble or Servant.

Also you seem to forget that when the MoS decision was made, all Shirou knew was that Zouken had the ability to make Sakura go berserk and that she might turn on them and have Rider attack them. The decision to kill her was based solely on that; Shirou knew nothing about the Shadow or Angry Manju.

There's literally a scene on the preceding evening where we see Zouken planning to manipulate Shirou into turning against Sakura in order to drive her mad. It was bullshit, as Kotomine's explanation hinted at and Ilya's explanation spelled out.

Shirou couldn't win in the MoS end. Shirou tells himself that he'll win but you have nothing but his own word to go on. Kotomine talks about him surviving until the end and killing Rin, but he never mentions himself or Gilgamesh. How would Shirou beat Gil, who was still alive? He had no allies since he had lost Saber and been forced to kill both Rin and Illya.

He does not have to defeat either Kirei or Gilgamesh.

It sounds to me as if you downloaded the VN a week ago, skipped directly to HF, and are now mouthing off.

Gil wants to use the Grail to kill off most of making. Kirei wants to use it to learn about the nature of evil by observing Avenger after he has been born. How the fuck does he not need to oppose them?

Shirou actually becomes a based Black man in Mind of steel route. Plus he has Saber craving for his BBC.

Fuck off retard.

Being raped also doesn't make you any less entitled to them.

Yeah, you didn't read the VN. You watched UBW, then read HF after people on Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about how it's the best route. You'd already seen what UBW had to offer, and Saber's route is just the infodump route, after all. You didn't need to read them.

I read all of FSN years ago you retard. You don't even have a fucking argument, all you're doing is screeching "secondary!".

>t. secondary

It's canon worm boi.

>MoSfag telling others they didn't read the VN

Go and read Emiya Alter's actual backstory you idiot.

t. tertiary

I didn't and don't use that word, but okay.

If you have actually read the other routes, and remember the events therein, you must know the answer to the question you posed. It is not possible to not know the answer if those conditions are met.

Ahem.

I don't care about any route or ending in particular. I care about the establishment of the truth.

Try reading the VN. Gilgamesh goes to kill Sakura in HF because he wants to be the one who culls humanity. There's no way in hell he'd step back and let Shirou destroy the Grail. And Kotomine also did everything in his power to defend the Grail in HF. Do you you think they''d just go "Wow Shirou, you've become such a cool edgelord that we give up. Just kill us both and destroy the Grail."

You continue to exclusively reference Heaven's Feel. As if you've not a word of the others in your head.

Is it possible to be neutral towards all three heroines including Ilya? I just like the other characters like Archer, Caster, Kirei and Shirou more but don't mind any of the girls

We are talking about a decision in the HF route, of course I'm going to talk about it because that's what's actually relevant. Go on though, present your argument based on the other routes.

>he wants to be the one who culls humanity
>exclusively reference Heaven's Feel
That's UBW, though.

There's literally nothing wrong with that, but you'll get shit for not hating Sakura since Sup Forums has this "you have to hate her" mentality when it comes to her character.

Try reading FSN. Gil doesn't magically have different motivations just because Shirou chose another girl to bone.

It's not that Sup Forums hates Sakura, she's just the worst possible waifu choice out of the three.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

>most feminine and devoted girl
>worst waifu choice

>she's just the worst possible waifu choice out of the three.
That's just your opinion user.

Kiritsuga was a retarded manlet whose philosophy caused Stay Night to happen in the first place.

Dick worms.

If your dick looks like this, it might be time to go see a doctor.

Enjoy your worms I guess.

Sakura...I don't get why she gets all the sympathy from white-knights on Sup Forums. FSN and F/Z is just written to make her out as the tragic heroine, when really she's just another huge slut and useless damsel in distress.

What are the main white knights justification? She was raped and went through worms training.

Okay, let's get this straight. She was never fucking raped. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. She fucked Shinji and several magi to satiate her lust.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Deep down she knew this, she's even raped Tohsaka Rin her own blood related sister. She knows she is a filthy whore and killed Shinji to hide the fact that she is doing it with him from Shirou.

And there's this other big ;_; you guys have with her. The supposedly worms torture training.

Objection! The worms training gave her immense power. Guess what she did with that huge power? She went out in the middle of the night and kill people. When Caster does the same thing everyone went 'that is morally wrong they are killing people for mana', but when Sakura does it for fun all of the sudden she is a tragic heroine? She just wanted to act all weak and meek to seduce Shirou. This bitch cunt just wants to steal Shirou from Rin because of her jealousy.

The story was written to make that slut Sakura look like a tragic heroine. Objectively, both Seiba and Rin are far better character than Sakura. At least they have the decency to take action decisively instead of crying infront of Shirou, and if they have the same power and mana like Sakura they would have won the war without Shirou plothax help.

>Saber is the second least popular character

Gross. Those were inside Sakura's vagina? No wonder she's so controversial.

>"From the beginning, my role is to determine the possessor of the Holy Grail. ... If an appropriate person exists, I shall gladly give out the Holy Grail."

>Those were inside Sakura's vagina?
Fuck off secondary.

Yup. And they absolutely rekt her ovaries and fallopian tubes.

Why are you in the thread if you haven't read HF?

No, what makes you think that?

>Rabbit's corpse. One eye missing. Rotten, soft, and fresh. Forced into my mouth. Rabbit's corpse smears my esophagus. A clear sensation of eating life. Life is life, even if is rotten. Its real. I can't taste this with cooked food. It feels good. There's no taste. But I'm forced to eat it as long as it is in front of me. A popular place. A big line. A place that will eat rabbits. There is only one clerk. The line consists of rabbits. Lines and lines. They rot as soon as they get in the line. Infested with maggots. Which is rotten? Which is infested with maggots? Which is alive? Which is doing the eating-

Proof of her worming being oral, straight from the VN.

> doesn't have to defeat them

MoS Shirou is actually planning on stopping every loonie from making a wish on the Grail
that includes Kirei and Kinpika as well

Kirei said that because his desire will be fulfilled no matter who gets the grail since Angra Mainu will be born anyway. MoS Shirou would need to destroy the Grail to save the world and Kotomine wouldn't allow that.

And even if we assumed that Kotomine just gave up or that Shirou somehow ganked him, Gil wouldn't let him do as he pleased. And Kotomine has no control over Gilgamesh so he couldn't stop him even if he wanted to.