Wake up

>Discord purging alt right channels
>Twitter banning everyone alt right
>Reddit going full propaganda mode for the Democratic Party,
>Youtube banning alt right, even demonitized Alex Jones, giving Seth Meyer and Steven Colbert boost on trending rankins
>Google giving boost to liberal publications on Google News
>Facebook censoring right wing sources
>Black Panther breaks records at box office

Remember how much we were winning during the election?

Well now we're getting complacent, the same mistake the Democrats made after Obama won. Whatever mystique or coolness the Alt-Right had is now gone after the Charlottesville disaster, that turned tons of young white people back towards the pro-diversity left. And with the social media clamp down our one outlet to get white people to wake up is now being taken away.

Sup Forums is currently losing the culture war. Get activated and stop sitting back and pretending everything is fine.

>alt right

If you fell for the bait you deserve whats coming

Who cares, society will always curve towards self destruction and leftism with age, ushering in right wingers who start it over again. We're just unlucky to be living in tuft twilight of the American empire. Or lucky, if we live long enough to Balkanize this Semitic mess and live as free men again

Told you not to use Discord when IRC is a thing.

LOL. "We're sick of hearing your bullshit" ain't censorship, kid.

Burn in hell, jew. You filthy kikes are running out of time.

kys Redditor

this is what Hillary was talking about. silencing the opposition.

they have European speech pretty much silenced. now they got to get america.

>ain't censorship

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

We silenced you guys in the Civil War, and in WWII, and we'll do it again. You evil shits ALWAY lose. This time, though, we're not going to leave any of the cancer alive to grow back.

The First Amendment protects you from Congress. It doesn't protect you from me.

hit a nerve huh.

#MakeLeftiesAfraidAgain

Remember Berkeley? All those leftists beaten in the streets and not one cry about MUH OPTICS?

eek! a meme

Dude we need nothing short of “literally hitler” to undo the damage that has been done

nonwhites will outbreed us and shit all over the constitution, freedom, women’s rights, you name it, unless we take away nonwhites human rights

They aren’t human, they don’t deserve rights, they only abuse them, look at Africa, even just adopting our infrastructure and technology has allowed their population to explode in numbers. They’re a disease and nothing short of killing or deporting them all will do anything

Pretty sure the Soviet Union collapsed and Communism was a resounding failure everywhere it was tried. Oh - you're trying it again? Won't let you this time.

Yeah, it is, actually.

Any attempt to forcibly silence anyone by deplatforming them or otherwise enforcing-silence is by definition censorship.

And what all fired deity made you the sole arbiter of what people want to hear? I wasn't aware you had a direct line to the mass public consciousness?

Come back to reality sodomite

Communism worked here, now we have the highest confidence in capatalism in the world for some reason

no, but we should do something about all the censorship.

Lel this thread
Brought to you by the limp wristed soyboys who go crying to mommy Government anytime something contradicts their beliefs

Bet liberals would sit at home and hope the government can win against le ebil nazis

who are the people in the Civil War and WWII that you're referring to?

>giving Seth Meyer and Steven Colbert boost on trending rankings
I knew it.

Social entropy is as unstoppable as actual entropy.

> I love free markets
> Free markets censor
> chimp out

the state of the right

Only thing you beat is your meat you impotent nerd

>so co-ordinated it's obvious all are taking their marching orders from 1 specific (((minority)))
>in any way representing a truly free market

Lying snake shill.

your telling people there are things they can't say. and arresting them. your covering up crimes by immigrants.

Policies of acceptance and protection are strengthening the ties that bind us socially. We are expanding the in-group and thus allowing for greater levels of cooperation.

For you not to see this is natural. You're angry about something and want to pit it on the changing society around you. Look inward sometime and try to see if you can spot any other sources of this pain.

I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, I just hope you're willing to fight for what you think is right.

Stop spreading FUD, faggot. We're clearly winning the culture war, otherwise Soros wouldn't be paying for all these shills.

I'm lost with the green text on these posts.
I have noticed the total international co-ordination noted in the second post.

>ID: gay hq PME
Shut up faggot. You're getting necklaced first when laws break down and all America is Tyrone's hood for a minute.

We are not winning right now this is problem. This fucking complacent attitude. Just because we have won before doesn't guarantee a fucking win in the future. Empires collapse when everyone gets complacent and arrogant. We lived in our own bubble of winning not realizing they were doubling down on their efforts. Now we are caught with our pants down drinking champagne. War lads. War never changes.

Sure, but I don't think my assistance is needed aside from a word of encouragement and support here and there and maybe donations. It's the natural order of an evolving social species.

We find better and better ways to facilitate cooperation throughout the entire sphere of our influence. Hence we have social and economic policy. It can get gamed but we're always working on it

This too.
They got a brief one up when they had total control of TV back in the day but with spreading IT we are returning to our senses.

well at least they made it obvious there full of shit.

This is a manufactured consensus, even if that fact will turn it into a real one soon enough. The answer is just to go forth and be actively not just on Sup Forums or wider chans but on other platforms as well. Not just reddit, but other other lesser known forums as well where politics are discussed. Be a good ambassador. THAT was the reason for the success during ~2016, Sup Forums was able to get messaging going outside of Sup Forums through memes because of the interest generated by the election. But there is no election now, so riding down from the mountains will take more effort for less effect.

then why are you here? you can't come into a private space and then claim to be sick of the message, unless you're a fascist

thought Sup Forums was the only place where one could discuss different political ideas without being censored

but muh commie mommie said i'd get gibbies
if i bash the fash!!!

Not really, My twitter got suspended and I never called myself "alt-right" (can't even make another account even with a proxy).

"alt-right" is just the easiest umbrella term for us now. The normies see anyone with 'radical' right-wing beliefs as alt-right

Imagine being this self-loathing. Must fucking suck having absolutely nothing to live for

>it was easy to be shoehorned with this label so lets keep going with it

we don't censor. we just call out bullshit when we see it

You're not wrong. I never said we should keep going with it. I'm saying that all the people who were censored/banned didn't even refer to themselves as 'alt-right'

How are we loosing the war?
Its you who reacts and changes, we have moulded you to our ways.
Welcome.

If it was all just bullshit then you wouldn't have to worry about censoring it now would you?

all that shit was already happening before the election

LOL and here lies the crux of problem. You have nothing else to live for aside from a fantasy belief system and the appropriation of achievements by those simply aesthetically similar to you.

You have nothing to live for other than ethnocentricism? Can a person be that pathetic?

Oh wait

Wew this threads getting countershilled hard by lefty fags. You can tell by the concern trolling and shitty low effort lefty meme pics.

It must be effective.

The letter is really good OP, where did it come from and can it be made into an #op?

>fantasy belief system and the appropriation of achievements by those simply aesthetically similar to you.
literally what.

I pity your kind. I really do. I'm sorry God dealt you such a shit hand

>appropriation of achievements by those simply aesthetically similar to you.

Kek, always a good one.

>You didn't have anything to do with your ancestors building civilization.

>Kiss leftist ass because your ancestors were involved in slavery while building civilization and you share in that shame.

I think we all have something to live for which is keeping people as stupid as you from influencing politics in any form.

(((They))) found out about this board and started race baiting on here non stop fuling identity politics. It seems like most people just come on this board now to fight about race instead of fighting the (((corporations))) that are here to devide, censor, then snuff. WAKE UP GUYS.

Niggers exist. Racial preferences exist. This exists.

I hope you're broken, utterly, and forge whatever is left into true strength.

>who needs pictures

>You're angry about something

No shit you commie dirtbag. Thanks for re-packaging your assault on the pillars of society and this nation into yet another lefty postt modernist word salad and trying to sound wise. That shit might get you upvotes on plebbit but it doesn't fly here.