Wh didn't america annihilate the indigenous population of Hawaii like they did in mainland america?

Wh didn't america annihilate the indigenous population of Hawaii like they did in mainland america?

genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/historical-docs/todays-doc/?dod-date=707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were smart enough to welcome us with open arms and legs.

Learn history

archives.gov/historical-docs/todays-doc/?dod-date=707

>archives.gov
>.gov

oh vey

If I wanted a jewish account of history I'd read chomsky and zinn.........goy

We broke them and their queen. No need.

>bong education

Checks out desu

We did

Went from a population of over half a million to less than 50000.
They had to import slaves/workers for the sugar cane because the native population was decimated

You make it sound like we just up and decided to kill the natives the moment we stepped foot here when in reality it was the result of hundreds of years of warfare and Natives suiciding to the last man. Natives are actually our most celebrated foe. They fought and fought an fought until there was no one left. Sure you can say we commited mass atrocities but they did the same shit. They killed everything they saw and wasn't exactly humane about it. We just won.

By the way Bong. You guys killed your fair share of Natives when you had control over the colonies.

They wiped out based Cheddar man

#neverforget

nice comeback, normee

get back to me when you've swallowed the redpill..

you're so pathetic that you made me spit tea out my nose

They didn't have to, the vast majority of them died from diseases brought to the islands by Captain Cooks crew after some had sex with Hawaiian women. The population was estimated to be over 1 million people when Cook found the islands and by 1920 there was around 24,000 people living there. Native Hawaiians barely exist and make up a small percentage of the population of the state and the majority of them are not pure blooded Hawaiian, they are mainly mixed race now woth whites and Asians as well as mixed woth other Polynesians. So there really was no point to wipe them out as there weren't many left when they became a territory.

I think they conveniently forget about the French and Indian war too.

> You guys killed your fair share of Natives when you had control over the colonies.

didn't say it was a bad thing.
I just wonder why you lost your balls in hawaii.

Balls? So we must kill everything we see when they're not fighting us or we have no balls?

>normee
>redpill

they didn't, to either.
native populations interbreed themselves into nonexistence.

Just to put it in prospective. Hawaii was modern day Britain, we where the Muslims. They just rolled over and let us have it just like you are.

Because Hawaii only became the 50th state in 1959 and most Native Americas got JUSTed from whitey doing things that were a lot more dangerous in ye olden times like bringing disease and overhunting their food sources, not directly killing them.

Hawaii became our territory in 1898

yes

gb2reddit

We did, pure natives are like 2% of the population. They'll die out in a few generations from race mixing.

I'd honestly say that pure blooded Hawaiians died out decades ago. Most I saw that claimed to be full native didn't look it.

Its a land of white people.

we didn't annihilate the natives deliberately. mostly disease susceptibility

not as bad in hawaii, I imagine

There was no Indian genocide just war.
No race is actually native, indigenous or native to North America either.
Hawaiins have Molokai
Indians have 60 million acres
Blacks have the USVI
Latinos have PR.
Everyone has a US funded ethnostate but the guys that built the US.
Hawaiins are the most welfare gibbs and hateful racists in the USA.

havent you realized how we basically turned them into wageslaves?