My (((family))) is watching Anne Frank. What is the best way I can ruin the movie for them?

My (((family))) is watching Anne Frank. What is the best way I can ruin the movie for them?

Theres a movie? Why did we have to read the book?

I guess if you tell them you don't like it and they don't value your opinion then give up.

Making an appearance

eat some pork and drink beer during the movie, then make loud, obnoxious and racist comments with food in your mouth

>My (((family))) is watching Anne Frank. What is the best way I can ruin the movie for them?

Spoil it, tell them she dies at the end.

Spoil the ending.

remind them that it is the sabbath and they should be killed for watching a movie

Tell them they're being emotionally manipulated then ask why Hogan's Heroes was made by Jews about funny Nazi camps and no one knew about the Holohoax until the 1970s?

Then as you walk out of the room say The Holocaust is a racket for the Jews. And put on your sun glasses like a boss.

Comment that nazi germany was pretty fun, playing large scale hide & seek and stuff.

Ask them why she got a movie and no one who died from typhus in concentration camps in the US civil war did

Comment about how you love fictional stories

Take your gun and shoot the television while they're watching.

Tell them how that hollywood propaganda is trying to make Jews special when everyone in that time had a realer more terrible time losing family members and such.

If your bloodline is retardes enough to be brainwashes by hollywood propaganda, theres no cure.

Cut the tv power cord with scissors half way through the movie.

DAE fantasize about finding a young pregnant Anne Frank in a secret room? She doesn't know the war is over and she's scared you'll turn her in but you tell her you'll keep her safe...

Ask them:
>why did they provide health care to a child they were exterminating?
>why were the pages of the diary written using a ballpoint pen not available during that time?
Because It's A FAAAAKE

get a beard supplement shitlord you can look 3 times better than that if you groomed your beard and lost a couple pounds

t. mexican with great taste

The German BKA (which is the equivalent of the FBI) forensically examined the original Anne Frank's diary and determined that part of it was written in ballpoint pen. The first ballpoint pens became available in 1953, i.e. about eight years after her death.

Go look it up, I'm sure it's documented on Wikipedia.

show them pic related

Tell them that half of the book isnt written by her lol

ask them if they know how she died. Bear and eagle cage? Giant electric chair? masturbation machines? Hitler death ray? Specially trained rape dogs?

Spoil it, she dies at the end. Thankfully not before inventing the ballpoint pen.

The ballpoint pen was invented in the 60s to be used on the apollo missions.

And yet that's what was used to write her dairy. Really gets the noggin joggin, eh? Go back to sleep goy, nothing to see here, remember to support your greatest ally.

I didn't know it was written with a ballpoint pen. Do you have a source for that? My mother loves Anne Frank and refuses to believe it was a lie. Something about doing the play in High School makes he completely believe in Anne Frank. She denies the holocaust, but buys the bullshit on this little fucking kike girl in the attic.

I heard it somewhere that her dirty kike father actually finished off that diary and added more shit into it for "realism" purposes only.

tell them to watch Defamation

Give them each a ball point pen.

BKA, German equivalent of FBI basically. You'd have to Google it, I'm sure that the whole report is available in English somewhere. As for your mom, well, she's a woman. You can't really blame her user, women more often than not feel protective of children, "think of the chillums" and all that. If you ever do get disarmed nationwide, it's going to be because of women, mark my words.

That is also a possible explanation and I've heard that one before too. Supposedly she wrote a few pages and her father finished to whole thing to profit out of it. Fuck if I know, it's kinda sketchy though.

Tell them the truth, that a huge part of her diaries were actually written by her father years after she supposedly lived, like that other user said. He even admitted to it publicly if I remember well.

Hopefully not the parts describing her privates.

>He think a Jews like his father isn't soulless enough to write that shit up for a profit

They do far worse for less, I mean just look at the average holocaust survivor story, you'd think they took inspiration from /d/. Masturbation machines, anal impalement, jews being pumped full of air till they burst (inflation fetish), etc.

Isn't it ironic how the holocaust survivor stories, while claimed to be the absolute truth, are in fact the worst tool as to affirm the credibility of the holocaust. So much bullshit they probably knew the majority of peoples would never read those and just wrote shit on the spot, most of them read like some shitty fanfic you'd find on the internet.

Underrated

burn the popcorn

Mention the fact that the entire book is a giant forgery.

Confederacy

>And yet that's what was used to write her dairy.
>dairy
khazar milkers?

put your hand in your pants and moan whenever Anne is on the screen