Admit it; he's right, and your misogynistic obsession with female virginity is why you're a permavirgin lol

Admit it; he's right, and your misogynistic obsession with female virginity is why you're a permavirgin lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/02/remarkable-video-shows-shows-tiger-and-bear-locked-in-ferocious-fight.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: Satanic Autist

Would you eat the same serial if its had 100 dicks in the box?

Cheerios dont suck dick at parties when ur home sick. Fuck you becky

I'm going to jizz into your next bowl of cheerios. Still want to eat them?

You DO realise the OP is canadian, right?

but women are held lower standards than men generally.

Stop replying to shit threads

My obsession with female virginity landed me a virgin wife. She isn't white, though, because white women are trash.

Fuck off, Satan.

>be tall, buff, well-off, own a flat, a car, be handsome
>don't fuck around that much and be okay looking
Wow such misogyny women are held such high standards

yes women crave good sex and they hate that most men cannot deliver

satanic trips of deception
cheerios wont give you hpv

I literally cant stand this faggots revolting face
I dont even know what hes implying. I dont even think he would want to eat a cheerio that was chewed up and spat out by someone else

fuck off leaf

Except Cheerios can't give you AIDS.

Fucking low-t faggot wants to make food analogies now? Okay, would you eat a sandwich that 10 people have already taken a bite out of?

foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/02/remarkable-video-shows-shows-tiger-and-bear-locked-in-ferocious-fight.html

Would you eat a sandwich 10 guys have cummed in already?

Tbh virgins of pol only care about virginity because the government dea they're fucking a pussy that someone else cummed in might turn them gay which is somehow a worse outcome

>implying

>48 sex partners

Because I want to have to wrap my entire lower body in saran wrap every time I have sex with my gf so I don't catch the incurable skin diseases she un-fucking-doubtedly has. If you fuck 48 different people in your life I don't gave a fuck what gender you are you're fucking disgusting and sick in the head.

I cannot believe that someone unironicly believes the stuff in OPs image

>Tfw 5/10 huwhite guy
>popped 5 white cherries
Honestly I felt like I was slacking, I'm only 25. But a lot of men say they've never even talked to a virgin woman, so I guess I'm good

If you can't see the drawbacks of extreme promiscuity you might be pic related.

WTF? I hate crash course now!

The fuck is going on with Bob’s hair part?

I know we like to shit on all the millennial soygoys for how effeminate and faggoty they are, but what is this guy's deal? He's in his fucking 40's and is still whiteknighting for thots and their ilk because "All women are queens". I hope he realizes on his death bed one day (hopefully soon) of just how much of a beta faggot he's been his whole life and dies sad.

>Listening to the devil
>ever

>Comparing humans to cheerios

>It's about _my enjoyment_

Death to left-wing hedonists

ITT:

But but but she's had a lot of dicks! She's a slut even though she won't sleep with me!

Sex is degenerate, but I would 100% immediately abandon this mindset if someone even remotely hinted they were offering me sex!

Ya'll a bunch of frustrated virgins.

Actually it would be more akin to eating Cheerios that have been in 9 other guy's mouths before you ate it

If he's right and so confident in his cuckold dribble, why does he look like he's about to cry?

I fucked many women in my life, probably about 8, before I got bored of fucking sluts. I have hooked up with over 30, so the idea that i am a neckbeard virgin is bullshit. My current girlfriend was a virgin until 20 and I took it from her. I plan on marrying her and having beautiful white babies of my same ethnicity. Thank you for your projection. Stay mad roastie

> My current girlfriend was a virgin until 20 and I took it from her
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, man.

Pathetic cuck. He's only justifying female promiscuity, because he's aware of his gf's/wife's whore past

That's the thing that bugs me. This fucking numale cuck knows full well that he's excusing dangerous behavior and encouraging the naïve young people that his entire audience consists of to make bad life choices. He just doesn't care because he's such a forward thinking progressive ally to feminism and women everywhere that he believes that it's more important to project the façade of some magnanimous judgement free open minded enlightened individual who is both overflowing with compassion and also arguing from the side of rationality and reason than it is to tell people the hard truths that they may not want to hear. Even though those hard truths are what is best for them.

The man is a coward. He's giving the easy answer. I seriously dislike this guy and his work.

>a fucking leaf

gas yourself nigger faggot

I know you saw this on /r9k/ faggot

Horrible analogy. That guy is retarded.

Also, promiscuity leads to a plethora of problems, including higher divorce rates, increase in stds, decrease in happiness, increase in the likeliness of cheating, etc.

We also don't know what biologically happens after having sexual relations with someone, but there is precedence for telegony.

I'm not going to be in a serious, life long relationship with cereal, Green. That's a false equivalence fallacy and for a well educated professor to make that kind of argument is embarrassing. Women and men who fuck a lot have generally no self control, restraint or loyalty. They are, to put it in one word, whores. I also wont hold my partner to different standards than myself.

She's not American, she was from a traditional Catholic household in Poland. Her tears when I slipped in my BWC made me even harder

if she fucked you before marriage she is a whore.

Would you rather have a freshly opened Coke, or would you rather have a Coke that had twenty dicks in it?

Alternative argument: Women are vapid, stupid creatures and it behooves you to choose right. To choose an unfaithful, impure slag to mother your children and carry your name is a reflection of who you are as a man. A low value, low T, and low self esteem male who failed/took an easy way out during mate selection. The only excuse for this system is if the roles were reserved and you are fortunate enough to find a productive bread winning woman (with the male as the home body) as I concede some high functioning examples exist

STOP BEING EUROCENTRIST

The redpill is once you date a girl that "doesnt remember her number" or "too much too count..", after several weeks you realize how irrational her life goals are (I need to be independent and free, but also want a family one day) and how cock crazed she really is (Absolutly NEEDS attention of stranger males for self worth).

Giving these creatures rings is your death sentence.

>low test beta

>Jaded, basement goblins cant believe other males can find virgins

If you werent undesirable and had values that made motherly women wet, you wouldn't be so defensive in your denial

...or not

Like women don't judge other women over this.

checked. Also how dare I not want a coalburner to use me after fucking 50 niggers for money

Fucking this, Jesus Christ how cucked can you be.

Sounds like someone got his heart broken and is now venting his frustration...

>it's okay for women to choose men based on height, dick size, race, muscles, etc etc
>but if a man wants his wife to just not be a whore IT'S SOGGY KNEES
It's one thing women being let off the leash by the government but the fact there are men out there that actively take up for these women disgusts me.

dont care if they are virgins mate just dont want a sheila thats been passed around the block to many times. gronk sluts like that come in all shapes and sizes. but you can usually tell by looking at a girl which one had cock for breakfast and which one had a bible verse

i suspect it is easier to retain a woman who has never experienced another dick besides your four incher.

this is what this is really about, the insecurity of males with small cocks.

he just proved a point

he's going to eat that cheerios and move on the next one as always

serious relationships is about lasting a long time and not just a temporary thing

If cheerios were the only cerial I had ever eaten and the cereal told me it was fine with me eating it and nourishing me for the rest of my life as long as I did not eat any other cereals, the fact that all I knew was cheerios would increase the chances that I would feel fine sticking with cheerios for the rest of my life.

But if I have had frosties, lion bits, trixies, lucky charms, cornflakes, wheetabix, quaker oats, raisin bran, müsli, and nougat bits, chances are good that i'll either start craving one of them or start sneaking peaks at other types of cereal I have not tried yet while striding down the grocery aisle and eventually I'll break my box of cheerios's heart when it catches me secretly slobbering down spoonfulls of froot loops.

I didnt know cherios could give you genital warts.

Begone satan

hot dogs would have been a better analogy than cheerios desu

I feel you buddy

>1 post by this ID
PSA: stop responding to bait threads
Sage

just came to post that this perpetrating this liberal ideology is one of the reasons why we have so many sluts.

Oh and in case you were wondering, yes it does matter, more partners you have the harder it is to form emotional bonds with them, that's a fact. No emotional bond, no family.

sluts >>> single moms >> shit society full of cucks

Single mothers tend to raise their sons into the ideal beta providers. Look at the damage that has done.

And then you realized this is tied to religion and lack of belief in divorce

>You shouldn't judge people for their partner count, you low partner count scum!

>wanting to be just another check mark on a roasties wall

Disgusting. Men who settle are broken.

Just a slight tweak......NEEDS deodorant my friend.

You realize there's scientific evidence to suggest that women who have more partners in life are less likely to have stable marriages, right? It's a simple rational choice.

They hope that encouraging more women to act like complete whores improves their chances to get laid. Liberals are pathetic.
It all gets down to people who always want more rights, but never want to accept a duty.

1. Nice Trips.

2. Over-fucking your love-life into meaninglessness leaves you a shallow husk of a human being incapable of being satisfied by anything. This is why virtues were invented in the first place.

>food analogy

Ewwww. You're used up and beat. She either has no self esteem, or will try to even the score later on in your relationship.

"Women are nothing but machines for producing children" - Napoleon Bonaparte

There is nothing wrong with woman being non-virgin, she just costs less that similar virgin woman.

Consumerists are disgusting and need to be put to the sword and torch.

And where is that evidence? In the magical bananaland of Karajama?

I hate this.

First of all, men and women are not the same, biologically or socially.

Secondly, when someone says "I don't recommend such a promiscuous lifestyle, it won't make you happy", nobody needs to oblige. It also comes from a place of compassion for the wider society.

>Being THIS MUCH CANADIAN

Im sharing ancedotal experience is all. I found a pure maiden, not hung up whatsoever.

>popped 5 white cherries
And you just told everyone why they are trash. They give it up for anyone, especially a nigger.

>false equivalence
I will never be able to take these "intellectuals" seriously

This is a numale who writes romance novels. Stats and logic doesn't apply.

Asian women smell like nothing. If they smell at all, it's pleasant. My wife's armpits are tasty.

>Comparing the invasive penetration and domination of a quivering vagina, and thus a woman's entire being, to eating breakfast cereal.

This is a canadian right?

not an argument

We don't take kindly to nutty soyist pseudobrainlets here on Sup Forums. Probably why nobody likes fucking leafs.

Move to Canada.

>food analogy

It's not the same brand, it's the same bowl of Cheerios.

Would you eat a bowl of Cheerios somebody else had already eaten? It's either shit or vomit now, or at least chewed up and full of spit.

I like guns and I'm not a fedora. Move to Europe.

If she's a slut, the odds of her being emotionally unstable, disloyal, and less caring for future partners or relationships sky rockets. It's also a sign of faulty morality and an inability to control oneself and adhere to standards.

Also, the idea of several men having been in her before you turning you off is evolutionary I'm pretty sure. You're literally a cuck if you're ok with your gf/wife having slept with dozens before you.

>Not a fedora
Guess you've never been to the Philippines. Or Vietnam. Or Laos. Or China. Or... We yeah, Japan to a certain extent too. Basically (South) Koreans are the only ones the DON'T smell bad, and that only happened after they submitted to our culture after the war.

>listening to someone who isnt even writing his own material

Fucking peasants

For someone whos job is to explain science he really doesn't understand the psychology of why men don't want used goods

thats biology, if you ever smelled a female nog they smell like wet dog.
Thats a natural part of your Body to Keep you from racemixing

You have a point. People do generally prefer the scent of people of their own race, and more attractive people at that. Odd how there's so much info in scents.

there was a lot of science around that subject in Europe and the US pre-WW2, a lot of that still stands
But those parts of Biology became politicaly incorrect after WW2 even if they havent been disproven