Rumiko Takahashi Thread

This is my wife Shampoo. She is the best waifu of all time, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind on this. Say something nice about her!
Also lowkey Rumiko Takahashi thread

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/djmrip.flac
a.pomf.cat/lxkket.flac
a.pomf.cat/iiodzz.flac
youtube.com/watch?v=hw7k-Lc_DHs
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tnlyF8hMs
youtube.com/watch?v=nn5-MirdleE
youtube.com/watch?v=F_jtcgwCEOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tumblr

Shampoo a shit, worst girl.

You're worst girl!

Ranma hates cats

Ranma is wrong

This any good?

Same shit faggot let me explain you about shampoop
>shittiest overrated 90 character
>submissive
>fucking cheater
>inconsiderate posessive cunt
>obsessive stalker
>manipulative bitch
>unbearable odious
>hateful detestable
>her "love by ranma" is false as her honesty

Ranko was,is and will ever be best

All of those besides "manipulative bitch" are the opposite of what Shampoo is like, and she's only manipulative when she tries to get a woman off her man. Who touched you when you were a kid, user? Who hurt you?
Ranma when he loses his male memories and acts like a girl is the best other than Shampoo

>tumblr
>thread full of google image shit
>probably streamed Ranma and never seen any other Takahashi work
go and stay go you fucking fags

Stay mad

Did someone say apex waifu?

Excuse me, can you point me in the direction of Sup Forums?

Down the hall, second door on the left

8/10

Fuck I miss Ryoga posting.

Shampoop fag is a hypocrite by his shit waifu

How do you function?

I prefer Ukyo. But Shampoo is also pretty good.

If you do that you would lose the most interesting part of her,i mean without her quirkness and cocky attitude she is just waifu #1023254

Rumikoshit is such trash, I don't know how you people can stomach it.

She's quirky and cocky, but not the negative connotations that other user suggested

Shampoo is my waifu too. Nice to see another man of taste.

Wo ai ni!

Yes. Fuck anyone that says otherwise.

I remember one episode in particular where she looked even more cute than usual, she was walking around at night with a t-shirt and shorts, maybe there was a construction site in the middle somewhere, ring any bells?

>t-shirt
My mistake, i mean sleeveless

Wo de airen!

I miss them.

>Shampoop

she lost, worthless piece of shit

She didn't lose she's with me

>submissive
>obsessive stalker

those aren't cons

Because Rumiko was too paranoid with her after UY. Both Shampoo and Ukyo got screwed up in the long run because muh Akane.

>tumblr shit
fuck off

>He hasn't watched the 30th anniversary Rumiko Workd animation where Akane dreams Ranma feels up both Ukyo and Shampoo while she is bowing in the corner like the little cuckquean she is
The truth is that Shampoo and Ukyo won in the long run, and subconsciously, Akane is fine taking the backstage to the superior women in Ranma's life.

Take the mouse outta her eye

>sees Rumiko thread
>Oh cool, maybe people will be talking about UY, Maison, or InuYasha
>same fucking Ranma waifu thread we have every day
Fuck you people.

These threads attract dumb spics like bees to honey. Just report the image spam.

The spics have better taste than you, evidently

Why don't you start talking about those then?

Remember
You can't spell Shampoo without "Sham" and "Poo"

When did Ukyo dye her hair violet ?

t. conditioner

Rumiko has only made 3 good waifu in 4 decades. Lum,Shampoo and Sango.

And Kyoko?

Are you telling me you wouldn't wed female Ranma if she promises to never go near hot water again?

Finding shitty quality gifs on google is what you call better taste? Idiots like yourself are too stupid to know where the actual good images are so this is what you have to resort to. Laughable.

That's a nice ass is what i'd say if she had any

MI was really good but I wouldn't call Kyouko waifu material. She has a lot of issues.

I just wanted to come in and post best Rumikogirl.

Why do people like Lum again, other than her being hot? Is she actually a interesting character?

YES

Say "stop" when it's big enough for you.

Perfect.

That thread was wild

She's extremely cute, funny, nice, and an all-around great girl.

To be honest every Ranma's main characters are a shitty overrated 90's character. the good ones are the side character like Tofu or a filler character like Yasukichi or Midori

In yesterday's episode they said it was the last one. Does that just mean for the season or are they not making anymore?

Too much Ranma ITT

>that OVA where you get to see Ran and Benten's nips
So good.

>Rumiko thread
>no one mentions that Kyoukai no Rinne ended today
RIP. Pretty sure there's no season 4 because the new CCS is replacing the timeslot.

Didn't watch it. Was it any good? Which of her other works was it most similar to?

>no one mentions that Kyoukai no Rinne ended today

I liked it a bunch. I think it felt most like Ranma, specifically a slightly more... shoujo tinged Ranma.

nice headcanon

>shoujo tinged Ranma
Sounds good. I'll add it to my backlog.

It avoids some of the other issues of Rumiko's series (like no tsundere love interest), but I think it gets fairly monotonous.

In the beginning, it seems like it might be comedy/action like Ranma, but soon it's clear that the comedy is basically the only focus. Most chapters are one shots. Longer stories are much rarer than in Ranma, but even in those cases they generally never get really "serious", with even battles often becoming comedic.

It feels like the series lacks variety, both in anime and manga.

>kissanime
Fuck off back to ribbit, you nigger.

Fuck me for not torrenting anime

>Fuck me for not torrenting anime
Yes, fuck you.

Ad block exists

If you use AdBlock on kissanime, they stop the video. Also, that doesn't change the fact that you're:
A) Getting no choice of which subs to use
B) Getting no choice of encode
C) Watching shows with a shitty biitrate that makes even high quality uploads look like shit, much like the picture you posted
D) Not able to watch anime offline, or move videos to other device

I'm enjoying the anime but I don't know if I could read the the whole manga without getting bored.

Every time I see screenshots of Ranma, Maison Ikkoku, or Urusei Yatsura, I think it looks like the comfiest shit ever but most of them are almost 200 epsiodes long. Doesn't it get boring or repetitive after a while?

Urusei Yatsura in particular has plenty of variety in its episodes (especially the Mamoru Oshii ones). Maison Ikkoku has more tangible continuity than the other ones.

Really, people like these shows because they're addicting. The "repetitive" nature is part of that.

How do you feel about early manga Lum?

I like every Lum. She never had a bad redesign.

She looks more sexy than cute, in the early manga, but she's never bad.
Just watch UY, man. I breezed through it in under a month, it was so good. And it's never not funny, really. Maybe a dozen of its nearly two hundred episodes isn't great, but none are really bad. It has a lot to offer.

>looks like the comfiest
Sounds even comfier:

a.pomf.cat/djmrip.flac
a.pomf.cat/lxkket.flac
a.pomf.cat/iiodzz.flac

youtube.com/watch?v=hw7k-Lc_DHs
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tnlyF8hMs
youtube.com/watch?v=nn5-MirdleE
youtube.com/watch?v=F_jtcgwCEOU

>in the manga, shinobu initially wore a sleeveless and short shorts
>in the anime, she wore a very tradition outfit with a medium skirt
What did the animators mean by this?

What does this mean?

>loves drawing and creating images of sexy women
>great sense of humor
>rich as fuck
I was about to post that Rumiko must be a god tier wife, and I looked up that she's never been married.

Somehow a fun post got depressing.

Ranma is morning entertainment for the kids.
Urusei Yatsura is important anime history.
Maison Ikkoku is art.

>she's never been married

It might take some time. Just look at Go Nagai he didn't get married till he was middle aged.