youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_polarization
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1014&v=fkqTK09i-Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=rnZ98pOYYDE
youtube.com/watch?v=TsACA6kvRHc
youtu.be/L7Yxy7ePEoY?t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

>Yes let's abandon math for this one guy on the internet who thinks the earth is flat

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
nikola tesla

>Einstein was a fraud
who is einstein? thank you.

Since when have Jews told the truth?

That narrator sounds like Capt. Janeway

This, is some serious bullshit.

The video says that Einstein was a fraud, and that's GOOD, because that plagerist WAS a fraud.

However, then it goes full disinfo by claiming that the earth is stationary.

For fuck sakes, sage this bullshit thread.

THE EARTH IS FLATTER THAN YOUR MOMS TITS AND GAINTS ROAMED THE EARTH WE ARE DEVOLVED GAINTS NOT EVOLVED APES!!

That production was really good for a few minutes and then it quickly became a shitty slideshow with a quack theory from people who don't know what they're talking about

So, basically, what you are saying, is that if you think Einstein was a fraud, then you believe that the earth was flat...

Right shlomo?

he still a fraud? thank you.

Yes I know. And the things he came up with was actually not his ideas. It was a Serbian woman (his "wife") who came with the ideas but it was to stigmatized to have a woman as a "poster boy" for great ideas back then so they needed someone else to be the front figure for it.

Einstein did give all the money he gained from the ideas to her tho.

>mathematics is shit and equations are bad
>meanwhile mathematics is revolutionizing AI while Tesla remains forgotten
He was good, but this is bullshit for brainlets who can't into mathematical formalism

>Sweden
>Posting feminist propaganda
Like Pottery

>OY VEY!!! only flat earthers don't BELIEVE in einstein!

They modified his most famous formula but it was still pretty accurate.

You should read a book, Ahmed. You might learn something from it.

tesla was a good engineer, but in his later years he went nuts, probably because he was a degenerate

Youthful pretension, the hallmark of Sup Forums.
Always amusing, but sometimes the one-upmanship gets a bit out of hand.

He was not a plagiarist. He was a successful scientist who had a massive media following, especially after his death.

If you bothered to read any of his papers or work through the actual derivations carried out as opposed to reading popsci trash, you would know this.

He was not the super-genius he is portrayed to be, but he was a successful, creative physicist. Yes his work is similar to many of his contemporaries and even those who came before him. This is called science. It builds slowly upon other results. That is the point.

>Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments
>being this retarded
>what is CERN
>What are space and ground telescopes
>what is the LIGO gravity wave detector
>What are experimental fusion reactors
>What are mars rovers
>etc
To name just a few of the more famous apparatus. How can you function being so stupid?

I really think this kike was pushed hard so people would forget about Tesla

I agree. Started well then ended with BS

>Mathematics
>Einstein

Aether is just more dimensions in modern theory. Einstein's theories make sense. If you can't accept a mathematical reality then you should go back to africa with the other animals. Quantum mechanics was introduced by a non jew and he was an expert on classical thermodynamics (Boltzmann). Quit being a bitch and figure the universe out if you think you can prove then do it. Just because evil kike physicists and hippies are using physics to push woo new age bullshit and atheism doesn't mean physics is science problem. I encourage you to keep this up though. Focus on living "scientists" who are actually pushing bullshit like Laurence Krauss and Michio kaku and token Phd Niggerman. Bill Nye and his ilk need exposure, not general relativity (again like I said, prove it wrong if you can).

Well, this is a report worthy, you just broke a law against discrimination dear Sven and no, I don't want to read feministic worldview books about the life of a physicist, I'd rather read a book about GTR or STR.

>I didn't bother to watch the video and I criticise
>I don't know how theoretical physics works

(((They))) won't call it plagiarism. Instead they call it "priority disputes".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute

Yeah, Einstein ripped off most of relativity from others who were smarter than and not jews like he was. However, how could 1 Jew make groundbreaking insights into several very different topics of modern physics? Who did he rip brownian motion and the photo electric effect off if he didn't come up with these on his own? I don't know enough about history to say he was a fraud in anywhere but relativity.

Yes, relativity is very much a Jewish concept. It is Judaism in essence. In the religion of Judaism at the end of the day, everything is "up for grabs". It other words the universe is whatever a Jew makes it to be. Tomorrow can be a new Jew reality. This is the Jewish mindset to everything. In fact, there is no need to wait to tomorrow. In Judaism, you can morph into whatever you like, in real-time. Facts are always open to interpretation. A constant shape shifting morality, belief, reality and position. The only finite substance inside Judaism is Jewish in-group nepotism. The motto "Whatever is good for the Jews" reigns supreme in a sea of Judeo chaos.

This is what Westerners have trouble defending against. The Western world is procedural, rigid, firm and explicit. These traits build the foundations for large scale civilization, capable of 1,000+ years of growth against hostility.

Judeo-relativity is a corrosive acid against any construct that requires foundation. The Jews manage to neutralize this Jewish trait among themselves in order to prevent harming other Jews. This is written specifically in the Jewish Talmud. Clear Rabbinical laws are written on ways a Jew is to behave around Jew, or gentile.

Einstein just adapted Judaism to his view of the universe after "frankensteining" multiple German scientific papers together. This dubious practice is what occurred when Jewish Marxist 'Intellectuals' rewrote and twisted German philosophers of the enlightenment. Marxism was no more than a hacked up Judeo-Imitation by a group of zealots, hellbent on destroying everything the German Enlightenment had discovered.

Years later, Einstein essentially did the same as Karl Marx... only difference was Einstein released his deconstructionist Judeo-Chaos into the Western scientific world. Whereas Karl Marx was deconstructing thinkers like Immanuel Kant for the purpose of weaponizing an anti-Monarch experiment.

Needs to be reversed.

talmudunmasked.com

Correct...a fraud and a thief

the Jewing really is perverse and unstable.

You read it all that quick?

The Jews are like the dark side of the force. Their beliefs apply to the universe at a spiritual level, but it is based on deception and falsehoods. They are like a self fulfilling prophecy of the deepest darkest laws of nature.

OP's premise about Einstein being a fraud is correct but not for the reasons stated.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg

>i'm bulgarian

I hate the kikes too but it sounds to me Sup Forums is butt hurt when it comes to Einstein... kind of hilarious if you ask me

There is only one book. Only the word of God as written by his one true profit. Sweden no!

cry more mutt

you realize that you're 100% more likely to be a mutt than i am, right? or can you only speak in memes?

oops hit a nerve. Guess you are a mutt. And no, Bulgarians don't mix.

>Bulgarians don't mix.

yup we don't. Feels good desu. Tell me your percents

I'm not denying Einstein's genius. It's just that jews love to whitewash history for their benefit and it's openly admitted that the mathematics for his theory of relativity were already invented by people like Lorentz, Riemann, and Poincare and he needed help from others to understand and fit them into his theory. That's just what they can't deny, but Jews have pushed their perception of the world onto physics and commandeered the history and credits for a hundred years. Whites and especially Germans are the backbone of science and engineering ingenuity while kikes are the leaches and take credit.

your countrymen have an average iq that's lower than the niggers here. like everyone knows your country is a joke lmao

>american education

stop mutting around

please ignore the shill. They adopt our flag to try and instigate the world. their time however is short. Their narrative weak.

bro your smartest group is dumber than the dumbest group here hahaha like jesus ahhaa

Didn't know Bulgaria had a tranny culture

>while we post unlabeled diagram gifs to appeal to an invisible higher authority.

which unironically uses white to measure linear time and colored for what can only be surmised as celestial objects in an accelerated projection relative to human 's fixed flow of time on earth.

if that run on didnt explain it, perhaps you should edit/explain your captionless gif

Einstein’s normal relativity was presented with out any empirical evidence or (((peer-review))). Not that Einstein would need kosher approval due to being a filthy kike. It was ridiculed for years until it began to get promoted by (((scientists))) with experimentation bias. It’s a dead end and it’s incompatible with quantum theory. Einstein himself said he believed the aether was real which would render relativity false.

Normal relativity is just another jewish fairytale and lie in a long line of them and it’s a joke that this ugly kike who didn’t take care of his hair is used as an image to represent genius. You don’t ever hear about Tesla as much who actually contributed significantly more valuable and real things.

The jews are a race of “thinkers” and pathological liars. They don’t do real physical work, they just brainstorm bullshit and lies and fairytales. I do truly believe in my heart that the jews above any other group on this planet deserve a real genocide. We would all be better off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_polarization

LOL, you're a brainlet simp. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1014&v=fkqTK09i-Xg

Good boy here's your treat little doggy.

>degenerate
>died a virgin
i bet u gonna say something about muh birds, other than that u got nothing

stupid american

>degenerate
he was autistic about staying clean
he would bitch at people who would leave their lab equipment dirty

When will they learn

Learn to Internets youtube.com/watch?v=rnZ98pOYYDE

youtube.com/watch?v=TsACA6kvRHc

this is like warcraft lore lmao

holy Christ. is it even possible to be this retarded?

"the mathematics of his theory was already invented by mathematicians before him" of course it was. holy fuck. that's like saying because i used calculus in my physics thesis my entire thesis is bunk because calculus was actually invented by newton, and not me.

It is though. Your sentence came out flawless in describing thus is must be true.

Or you deceived me and you are just a more linguistically evolved human (would you be considered as such at that point?).

>you

youtu.be/L7Yxy7ePEoY?t=19s

based

>experimentation bias

Self-analysis does wonders? (rhetorical and predictive!)