Is it really every man for himself during a school shooting?

is it really every man for himself during a school shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/
youtu.be/Qe4GvVYNQbc
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it really depends on your gpa and how many ap classes youre in

>per cent
retards

If a shooter ever comes to my school the first thing I'm doing is raping Stacy

Yes
And everywhere else

Dog?

it separates the men from the boys, that's for sure

Every man for himself? That would make homos happy

Maybe if school children weren’t little fucking pricks, teachers might care more about their well being.

This guy did nothing wrong.
Gotta look out for #1

Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High-Capacity Magazines

The gunman used only 10-round magazines. The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but gun-reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher-capacity magazines after the Valentine’s Day tragedy.

His AR-15 reportedly jammed as he attempted to continue his killing spree inside his former school last month.

nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

Who was doing the shooting, since Cruz's gun jammed?

>is it really every man for himself during a school shooting?

No. If you help one another you can limit the amount of deaths and injuries.

He claims that he didn't see the students in the hallway, but even if he did the right move was to not let them in. There's always a chance that one of them is the/a shooter, so everyone that wasn't in the classroom when the shots fired shouldn't be let in. Good following of the rules.

This was a thing since I left high-school in 08. Active shooter drills you shut the door and don't open it no matter what.
Teacher was just following policy.

Lockdown drills are for massive pussies. Turn off the lights, lock thr door, form a prayer circle, pray the shooter doesnt waste your lay-down-and-pretend faggot asses. Id be out the door, and then out one of hundred unlocked the exits.

what about the people fleeing for there lives whats there policy? not trying to be a jerk im serious.

Coward.

He was charging 73 cents per student to come in . Learn to reading comprehension.

Pic related is a picture of the teacher.

>guns keep jamming during school shootings

Do these faggots ever actually do any gun maintenence? The only time I have ever had any feeding errors was after I had put almost 300 rounds through, and even then it was fixed by mortaring.

Americans are fucking pussies. They only act tough when they're sitting in huge trucks or holding guns.

not saying the guy is a coward i mean we don't even know if this really happened .

When the alarm goes off, the doors are closed and locked.

In these situations, teachers have no way of knowing which student knocking on the door is the shooter.

A math teacher is more likely to strictly follow the rules.

Don't blame the teacher because you were busy toking in the boys room, and weren't in the class where you were supposed to be

Can't wait to see them try to attack him while also attacking trump for calling that one coward cop a coward.

Get the fuck out of the building and run away from the sound of gunfire.

He probably bought a $500 AR from Walmart.

It's because these aren't military weapons, no matter what the media says.

Fire that many round that fast and you fry the gas tube.

fuck you guys if it was me and i was a teacher i would have ran out of that hell hole asap. Teachers don't get paid enough to play the hero. I'm not trying to die for some stupid ass kids that isn't in my job description when i sign up to teach.

I don't know but that's exactly what the Chinese would do.

if i was the teacher id have teleported in front of the shooter, turned 360 degrees and smacked that bitch in the face

Could it be any more obvious this was a hoax? The teacher and everyone else thought it was a drill

Now this rumor will spread and his career will be lost, another innocent life ruined by a simple witch hunt without looking at evidence first, fuck mob mentality and personal requests

>fry the gas tube

See link below

$500 gun
820 rounds full auto in 8 minutes
youtu.be/Qe4GvVYNQbc

100% he did not properly clean his gun

Fuck yeah it's every man for themselves by the majority of people. There was exceptions to the rule when people find it their moral duty to assist others. That doesn't mean no man left behind, you try to find an exit as fast as possible, if ppl are cowering under desks you tell them to gtfo and follow you. If a person is emotionally unstable to the point where they can't or won't leave to safety that's on them. We're not in he business of talking people out of their shock and cowardly personality. It's when the punches start flying, bullets zipping past your skull, bombs going off, that's when you realize who's real and who's not. That's when a persons true nature is revealed, you take that fear of dying and need to survive creating pure adrenaline to conquer your shock. Some people will be bitches until they're dead including teachers even police and military. Everyone wants to look cool with tact gear and badges playing pretend operator until shit hits the fan.

>is it really every man for himself during a school shooting?
Pretty much, unless my own kids were involved or a loved one but that goes without saying.

If you did that as a teacher you'll be fired regardless and probably demoted to substitute teacher duty. You have to protect the kids since your an adult that's near them.

Ya man for that minimum wage you have a obligation to jump in front of a barrage of bullets to save high school students. Lol what a joke. like i said i'm not giving my life to hold a minimum wage job ill go find something somewhere else if the school system is going to demote you for not using yourself as a human shield. I rather get demoted then die. This logic is so stupid

is it going to come to a point where they have problems on who sits on the first floor of the school or who sits near a window or something? like who has the best escape?

(your video) I thought the M&P 15 was piston driven?

While every meltdown video I see shows them lasting a long longer than this guys did (which supports your cleaning argument), it also seems that in nearly every video it's the gas tube that eventually gives out (which I understand is the way it's designed to prevent other damage)

youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

Those two kids at Columbine seemed to work together well.

>you'll be fired regardless and probably demoted to substitute teacher duty

Nope, won't happen. Especially not in yurop. Stop with your retarded delusions.

Honestly, every door should be bulletproof so people can scatter to the rooms at the first sign of trouble.

Was the teacher jewish?

id pay top dollar and bet this teachers last name ends with berg or stein