HILLARY GAVE RUSSIA INTERCONTINENTAL HYPERSONIC MISSLE TECHNOLOGY?!!?

HILLARY GAVE RUSSIA INTERCONTINENTAL HYPERSONIC MISSLE TECHNOLOGY?!!?
So, Russia is controlled opposition confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skolkovo_Innovation_Center
g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf
washingtonexaminer.com/emails-show-clinton-ties-to-russian-oligarch-under-investigation/article/2601514
youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile#Hypersonic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersonic_Low_Altitude_Missile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand#Autonomous_command_and_control_system
youtube.com/watch?v=99O1TcVnTSY
newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-campaign-illegal-contribution-828044
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hillary owned Trump's campaign
>still lost

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
let me know when she's been arrested

Full circle baby. 360 degree chess

>Jew owned countries secretly cooperate with each other

Powerful.

Have you seen the kick back we got for releasing the memo? Holy fuck they'll kill him for that, I'm certain.

Just paying homage 2 her heroes, Lenin and Alinsky.

>Clinton gave Russia hypersonic missile tech
>technology both countries had since the '60s
>even fucking India has hypersonic missile tech today

Its fucking nothing. Be pissed that she gave them more uranium for said missiles!

Rosenberg's give ICBM plans
Obama gives Uranium
Clinton gives Hypersonic plans

Trump and Rex exxon gave russia and China Uranium, land, oil leases and Alaska.

Faggots like Trump need to stay on the East coast and stop thinking the entire country will follow his Jew ass into the grave.
Trump will kill any relationship the US had for Israel, since he is a worthless Jew Yorker.

Exxon has been the one selling the Uranium.
U1 is just a diversion.

who actually reads this shit and believes it?

>Russia is controlled opposition confirmed?
or killary is a traitor?

bump

When are they going to lock her up?

She can't keep getting away with this.

go back to /r/the_donald cancer

>some how Sup Forums hates her
The con was too strong for the poor Sup Forumstard

Since OP is a fucking leaf let me help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skolkovo_Innovation_Center

g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf

A major technology transfer component of the Russian reset overseen by Hillary Clinton substantially enhanced the Russian military’s technological capabilities, according to both the FBI and the U.S. Army.
Russian government officials and American corporations participated in the technology transfer project overseen by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that funnelled tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
A Putin-‐‑connected Russian government fund transferred $35 million to a small company with Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta on its executive board, which included senior Russian officials.
John Podesta failed to reveal, as required by law on his federal financial disclosures, his membership on the board of this offshore company.
Podesta also headed up a think tank which wrote favorably about the Russian reset while apparently receiving millions from Kremlin-‐‑linked Russian oligarchs via an offshore LLC

washingtonexaminer.com/emails-show-clinton-ties-to-russian-oligarch-under-investigation/article/2601514
youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0

>INTERCONTINENTAL HYPERSONIC MISSLE
don't they have it since the 50's? It's called ICBM for haven's sake. What is this all about? If it's railgun launched projectiles, Russians had it too already.

Duh. People screaming about Russia are always Clintonite cult members. The same Russians that are constantly complaining that their economy is crippled or that they can't do anything militarily. They just now revealed hypersonic shit yet all the designs, China's included, looks like old DARPA shit.

Connect the dots, who said she was broke but is now a gorillionaire?

the orange nigger is going to prison

bump

clinton didn't do it.
her laces did a bunch of shady shit behind her back.

she's a patsy

you're either the stupidest faggot alive, or paid to be an agent provocateur.

russian agent orange, lmao

The damning evidence of the Clinton cabal's crimes continues to grow. So many investigations already, we're due for another spate of happenings.

Spoiler: There's a big plot twist at the end.

IS HILLARY MEMEING A WAR WITH RUSSIA?

lol no wonder the Klan in CA supported Hillary.
And i thought its just because CA is so liberal that even the Clan supports the Dem Candidate.

Hillary is enough of a legend to lose the election but still start a war I know it.

>So, Russia is controlled opposition confirmed?

How about the other way around? That russia wages a war on the west and Hillary giving them tech goes hand in hand with promiting faggotry, destroying society and undermining the will to fight and resist and live.

Let's not forget Uranium one as well. We gave them the ammo.

Sure okay

im going to dance in the street when that fat assed orange crybaby is being led to his cell

SLAM technology has been known since the 1950s

Hell hath no fury like that of Hillary Clinton after losing a presidential election twice.

stay mad, pussy

>mfw nuked by our own uranium

Isn't good ol' Bernie under investigation now for taking campaign donations from foreign entities

WE CANT LET HER GET HER HANDS ON THE CHAOS EMERALDS. HYPER HILLARY MUST BE STOPPED.

I love Hillary now :3

>hillary gave technology to different country
>somehow that other country is "controlled opposition"
Yeah, right.

Explains the sports car.

Really would love to know who was making these.

Hyper-sonic Cruise Missiles are quite new. Hyper-sonic speeds of course are not, most nuclear warheads (Titan 2 for example) operate at reentry speeds of 18000 mph. So no your assertion isn't correct, this does matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile#Hypersonic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersonic_Low_Altitude_Missile

and the extra houses

Sort of. It's not like SS-18 Satan missiles don't exist anymore. There's hundreds of them and not a whole lot of these hypersonic ones. Basically this thought is trying to go one meta up and asserting the plan is to nuke these silos before they can set up and deploy, or in the Satan's case, before they can reload. Assuming that we know where ALL the Russian missile locations are, hypersonic + submarine isn't really going to stop them because of the sheer quantity and relative cheapness of launch sites.

What are they really for? Decapitation strike probably.

Such a neat piece of technology to me, and 18 targets struck at once to boot. That said, hyper sonic speeds are double that of supersonic at the high end. The difference here is high altitude defense systems cannot target the hyper sonic cruise missile as it is too fast and too low. There are also no weapons in current arsenals to match that speed. Hence it being defense breaking weapon system. Modern combat aircraft alone can keep up with SLAMS, their weapons can as well.

[citation needed]

This has been a funny question for me over the past few days, these weapon systems do nothing to change the overall game theory behind nuclear weapons. There is still detente through MAD, does it change parity, sure, but even that doesnt matter because of deadhand systems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand#Autonomous_command_and_control_system

youtube.com/watch?v=99O1TcVnTSY

This.
I like to this of this.
This makes me happy.

newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-campaign-illegal-contribution-828044

Looks like he just got a slap on the wrist

its cern jew magic

reads like a nothingburger to me

he paid a fine and the regulators were fine with that, the end

>Australian volunteers were captured on video tearing down Trump campaign signs in New Hampshire.

>T-That really cool Russian technology was American!
>Nevermind that we don't even have that technology ourselves
Worst clickbait I've seen. They're really desperate for the 5 cent clicks. Sage

and?

i personally can't stand australians

Looks fake as shit

There's your real interference by foreign nationals.

Still it should be troubling. I don't care if the FEC doesn't have a problem with it only because they got money out it. This is why they keep doing what they do and there's plenty of shady stuff going on Bernie and his family.

in addition, back in 2012, i went in the middle of the night to a church in my town that had brazenly violated it's tax-exempt status by placing political signs in it's yard and stole them all

i also made a political donation that year, does that mean the person i donated to endorsed what i had done?

they should have behaved more appropriately while in our country.

other than that, i see no actual wrongdoing

bump

>i also made a political donation that year, does that mean the person i donated to endorsed what i had done?

Was this in someone else's country?

i already addresssed that here:

somebody destroyed some signs that were given away for free? color me not offended

That's because you're retarded. Trump was definitely a better alternative than Hillary.

supersonic my ass

stunning...

The Trump campaign was really a back up Hilary one the whole time, and this psyop is making us believe what Trump wants is what we want.

That's so absolute bullshit, It's really sad to see that Sup Forums continues to get worse and worse.

boomers and underage fags should just get banned

Holy fucking shit

Bumping this.
Fucking slide threads today

that may well be, but we have no frame of reference because the orange nigger won instead, huh?

why are you so butthurt about somebody kicking the shit outta some free paper signs?