Tfw your 15 minutes of fame are over

>tfw your 15 minutes of fame are over

Other urls found in this thread:

42west.net/strategic-communications.html
42west.net/news/
blackcube.com/
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2016/05/how_casting_director_deena_katz_made_dancing_with_the_stars_the_leader_in.html
42west.net/giving-back.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JKQeL6mU6jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT SO FAST

i wish nick would've shot this fag in the face

I bet he does too. Shame he wasn't actually there

>tfw you focus on the student while your Republican president literally said "take the guns away first, due process second"

No it's not over, 42 West the Marketing
the company that controls these kids lives, is
not actively promoting interviews for these kids
until the week following the March

>tfw democrats focus on trying to educate republicans that their president said something that triggered the left more than it did the right
>mfw i have no face

Shut up! Gib guns!

Yeah, he said that. He's not going to do anything.

Is Sup Forums still obsessed with this child? Get over yourself lads it's fucking pathetic.

here have my face

hi shareblue

>"WTF I LOVE GUNS NOW!!
-every lefty

Trump doesn't even need to be making 3D chess moves on purpose at this point.

the left cant meme

it is march. I am forgotten...

weak. powerful weak.

Don't worry, he'll be memory holed and 6 months from now he'll pop back up at a different Crisis ready to shed crocodile tears over "muh guns".

more like 5 seconds

Man this guy tweets worse than Trump. He promised basically all his demands and the kid still whines? What a loser. #nohoggnodawg #slaughterthishogg

>our kids
>our
kek

NO ONE WILL STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP OVER ANYTHING HE DOES

Enjoy Twitter kid, that's the closest thing to an audience you're ever going to see again.

I'd fuck him pretty rough.

These are the current top stories on Snapchat.

NOTICE ANYTHING?

He'll be eternalized on pol as just another example of a botched false flag.

I hope he stays in the limelight forever because it's backfiring. He's unlikable and has a punchable face.

Still going on about this as well? I thought this was removed from the Russian list of approved buzzwords once Trump got elected.

>3K Retweets
>11K Likes

Wow, his shit really is over. By next week, he'll be lucky to land 300 retweets.

Is the lioness identifying as a male lion?

Pretty obvious tell

Fuck bros!!!!!! My mom just took a nasty shit!!!!! My room is next to the bathroom and my mom ate Chipotle after hot yoga today!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
FUCK YOU MOM!!!!!

>not even @ing trump
what a pussy

That's what the left is about. Give them what they demand, and they'll demand more.

They're basically terrorists. Like any communist.

>my feet hurt

Litterally who?

His fifteen minutes are up, holy crap.

He was all over the place but I hadn't thought about him for two full days before this thread.

It's over, Attention Hogg.

S

Our kids? He's a kid himself. He should've said "us kids". What a CIA nigger.

kek

It's funny because this guy was hugely pro-gun control before the shooting.

The opportunistic piece of shit literally used those dead kids to gain a national media-provided platform to push his personal politics.

All those kids in Parkland died and what do we get out of it? Ed Krassenstein 2.0

At least the el goblino memes are funny

I'd use dead kids if it would give me a platform to exterminate the jews.

Why couldn't he have been a victim along with butch bitch

I like how the left shills tried to hit back with that quote, while not thinking about the phrase “due process second”. A phrase that kills almost all support from any reasonable person and a phrase he that was entirely unnecessary to add but he did for obvious reasons.

David Hogg will be back before you know it.
These kids are in school right now and can't give
interviews because their media contact team
42 west is telling them to hold off on the press
until 1 week before the march starts

YOU MEAN THIS 42 WEST?
42west.net/strategic-communications.html
>Strategic Communications clients include major studios and production companies, record labels, sports franchises, media conglomerates, technology companies, philanthropic organizations, talent guilds, and trade associations as well as a wide variety of high-profile individuals, ranging from major movie and pop stars to top executives and iconic entrepreneurs.

I'll say this about the boy.
He's good a pretty nice haircut.

Yep that's the one

Deena Katz ( Producer of Dancing with the Stars, and the main organizer for womans march in 2017)
is helping the Florida kids with establishing themselves as a Non-Profit organization.
Deena Katz is the one individual who reached out to the kids in the Florida
Deena is also the one who introduced 42 West to the kids in Florida
ALL media inquiries go through 42 West now

42west.net/news/
Funny enough most of their 'news' revolves around oscar nominations. Is this adjacent to these folks? blackcube.com/
Is this gun grab PR stunt a hollywood/china/commie production?

He's gonna transition soon enough.

Deena Katz is immediately familiar to me. She's been doing the political litmus tests on Billy Maher's boomer bitch hour.

he'll be president

Hmmmmm

You are only limited by your imagination... and your limitations, of course.

Yeah they’re nuts

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2016/05/how_casting_director_deena_katz_made_dancing_with_the_stars_the_leader_in.html

Celebrity image consultant...for spookbabies who wanna take all the guns. _and_ the socials are banning any mention of this all being a farce.... This operation was planned before the timeline switch and these dummies went ahead with it. The blowback here is gonna be amazing.

I can't say for certain whether or not they are connected, but I do know that the community of individuals
that work at 42 West come from different walks of life, it wouldn't be crazy to say that there may be contacts
within Black Cube that worked at 42 West and vice versa.

Deena Katz has MANY Hollywood contacts, which is why it was so easy for these kids to appear on Ellen and
have a private meeting with George Clooney.

Once these kids are done being used by the Media, they will no longer be relevant and they will
lose all of their support until the next major event happens.

There is most likely some connection to Deena Katz from George Soros and his business organizations,which is
why this event was funded so quickly.

The 3 million that you see on the GoFundme page is not even close to the amount of money that MarchForOurLives is
getting.

There are these things called "Accounts" within organizations, and the organizations manage these accounts,
and these accounts could involve wealthy millionaires, possibly billionaires.
These accounts could include well over 500 million dollars for any expenses they might need.
The "GoFundMe" page was pretty much just a stunt to show that they had millions of dollars and weren't
being paid from anyone else, but they never explicitly said they weren't.

Oh fuck me...
42west.net/giving-back.html
N R D C
N
R
D
C
PEDO-CONNECTED.

I fucking love their logic, president does not deserve a day off.
They had an article on some buzzfeed or other shit how he took 60-something days off last year and spent them golfing, which literally works out to just over 1 day off a week.
That fucking level of investigative journalism, good job on reporting president is taking a Sunday off, sometimes Satuday as well.

David Hogg is 25 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=JKQeL6mU6jw

Trump complained about Obama golfing too much about a dozen times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JKQeL6mU6jw
It's fake faggot I checked the parkland story on snapmap the day this was first circulated and it was filmed post shooting stop falling for this shit

good

trump is a fucking moron. you elected a moron. moron.

The lion article is actually nifty and can prove why some lioness can grow manes?

who?

I'm waiting for this sperg to have a public meltdown like that faggot who "started" the Kony 2012 psyop.