Why do we hate this hard-worker more than we small-blond-worker?

Why do we hate this hard-worker more than we small-blond-worker?

EXPLAIN

We love her

This girl reminds me of Aoi.

I don't
They are both good girls

You fucking queers, what has she done worth of the place nenechi has reached?

Most Sup Forums posters has low EQ

Actually studied programming for more than a year.

Still love Nene dohhhh

What's an EQ ?

brainlet detected.

exactly

Because she's mean to her coworkers and her competitive nature causes her to make potentially fatal mistakes

exactly, she's a cunt

Because she is a try hard cunt that only care about brownie point from her higher up while Nene is a saint
NENE is love
NENE is life

How does that matter? One additional year of experience doesn't mean shit in the long term, personality is much more important for work.

Nene literally is lucky as fuck Umicko knows here

Where would Nene be if Umi didn't know her?

>shits out code without even testing it
>incites work drama
>shits on other co-workers, including her superior
>gets to sleep with pink autism every night

The only reason Umiko took her under her wing was cause she did a good job debugging during her part time job earlier. Also she saved Narushit ass from getting fired.

Intelligence quotient for the stupid.

Is Umiko actually retarded? Why did she assume good debugging = good programming when that obviously isn't the case?

So what, the background for her behaviour was explained and she stumbled over her own mistakes and got another chance causing her to realize how she was behaving and becoming a better person in the process.
Just like Nenecchi did grow a lot since she was first introduced, and just like Narucchi Nenecchi was able to grow due to the help and kindness of others, especially Umiko.

Maybe she saw potential in her. People who train/supervise interns often can immediately see if someone's gonna be shit or not.

Nene started as an annoying pest but mostly harmless. Naru is a complete bitch.

She was impressed that she made her own game with absolutely no experience on top of her school work load.

Except it wasn't one year. She said she had been doing it since middle school so that's 5 years at least.

Nene on the other hand has 6 months (though she has come far in that time), is nice, and has best chest.
If Nene can give Naru a chance so can you.

It's not the grades you make, but the hands you shake.

Which is why catgirl is so full of resentment.

>

FuCK OFF YOU CUNT, NO ONE LIKES YOU

I like her

She was a bitch to Nene but now she forgave her so everything is okay

But they made up last episode.
They are the dynamic duo of their division now.
Happy times!

Nene being a forgiving Beta doesn't make the Bitcch a forgivable person

I like her.
Also cats>dogs.

Nenepotism ain't wrong.