Heightism is just as bad as Racism

Tall men use their height as a crutch in relationships making it easier for them to hide their shitty personalities. Women only care about confidence and swag, your height isn't everything you bigot!

Bump

>Filename
Kek

> Heightism is just as bad as Racism

are you that dude from that basketball video when they're standing up?

the absolute state of amerimutts.

Why didn't he just become the girl?

>heightism

If I weren't a manlet myself I'd get women turned on by my height, fuck them, and then have a feigned emotional breakdown about how I'm being sexually objectified by them due to my height. I'd act like a woman if I had licence to meet because I want the benefits of but because I want them to see how ridiculous they sound to the rest of us.

Who cares. I'd date a chick taller than me.

Not*

Good for this kid that he was able to find one of the few women who aren't clincally obsessed with height.

when will they learn?

Problem is that the vast majority of women will not date a guy unless he's at least a bit taller than they are.

I have rarely had issues with people taller than me.
I will leave it at that.

this
kinda this

>manlets

Which makes me wonder what the kid in OP's image possess for him to get a girl that much taller than him.

Of course, it could be the 0.001% and he could've gotten extremely lucky. However, I don't trust women enough to believe that bullshit.

Does Amazonia use his head as a dildo? She's big enough.

All men must suffer for the top 1%.

the chad virgin

Perhaps he's big in another areas..

this , fucking goblins

Tall large men have way more laid back personalites then manlets. It's like they're going through meth withdrawals with how dickish and/or spastic they can be sometimes. I feel bad for them.

For you

That's what I'm saying. He must possess something to make up for it.

half black half light skin mexican i had a gf like this in hs

6'0 210lbs Square Jawed, Celtic Nose, Dark Brown Hair , Blue Eyes, Swarthyish Skin Master Race Here
I'm literally the perfect fucking height, I;m the same height as Jesus Christ .
Manlets BTFO

everytime dude
They all say the amermutt thing is just a meme and for like 40% of the population it is. But they are just in denial for the rest.

If only it was only that. But no, women typically won't date a man if he isn't two heads taller.
I've got a regular height (for my country), the majority of women are shoter and yet they shit all over me because I'm not tall enough.
Lately a female manager told us she only liked tall, blonde, blue eyed, muscular men, even though she is short, used to be morbidly obese (now she is thin after getting her stomach cut in half, but she is all flat, has rolls of flabby skin everywhere and stretch marks, obviously), brown hair and eyes.
So I showed a coworker who is blonde, blue eyed, taller than me and pretty handsome and she said "no he isn't tall enough". She genuinely doesn't even look at a man if he isn't twice her height.
Many women are like this nowadays.

Tall women are self-conscious. She's standing on one leg, leaning into the boy's mom to try to match her height. She doesn't care that much, though, because Jr. here is the only mother fucker that asked her to prom. That's because every other guy in school went bitch mode and got too scared to ask her. Stud McKnub here just knows one thing:
He will not survive the night a virgin.

Yes, it's all about confidence. I'm 5'7" and tall chicks like this can't help themselves but to stare (I'm not bad looking despite the height). They end up joining my club and getting the biggest confidence boost they've had in a while. That's mostly because I love fucking a woman more that just about anything else.

>mfw I'm 5'7

Angry midget alert.

>be me, average 6ft
>fall in love with perfect girl
>loves everything i do, i love everything she does
>she's 6ft4in
I'll still nail short cuties, but Im not gonna date the love of my life. Because one day, somehow, herself or her friends are going to get to her and make her think she should find someone taller than herself. Doesnt really feel that bad cause its literally not me, its her

>tfw you are 190cm and you cant have 2m+ gf.

>6'0
>not a manlet
only in 56%land

>average 6ft
>average
I'm gonna off myself

this seems to be a rousing chinese cartoon

what is the name of this fine literature?

mfw when I'm 5.97'

Dunno, try to find by tags in g.e-hentai.org

>5'6
>have had 2 tall gfs, rest were short af like 5'1
>current is 6'0 and thicc
you don't know what good sex is until you get to buttfuck an amazon standing up

god i'd give anything to have a tall 6ft+ gf

5'8" by the way. I want a tall gf really badly

We need government mandated laws to get tall women to date manlets

How? Am I screwed if I don't drink?

He's a manlet but that bitch is huge.

But racism isn't bad.

manlets just kill yourself

Heightism is worse than racism. A person's value, IQ, serve their race, ability to contribute to mankind has nothing to do with their height

*ability to serve their race

You might have long bones but you're still a mutt. 5'7'' and pure aryan here. Eat shit, tyrone

She looks like a quadroon. He's huwhite with chad facial aesthetics.

5'7 here. I've dated tall amazonian women before. Its not so bad, as long as they are feminine, and not bulldykes.

I still rather fuck a shortlets stupid, though

Jump off of a bridge and kill yourself already.

Leafs are not pure aryan at all. You're a bunch of disgusting French-speaking maple syrup merchants.

Wow a manlet AND a racist. I bet you're a real hit with the ladies. How many fleshlights do you own?

>mfw I'm 5'6'' but have been hit on by girls since I was 12

It's just amplified by social media enabling women to hookup with tall Chads. A short average guy is invisible in the age of Tinder/Bumble/Insta

>left
'MURICA, fuck yeah!
>right
Canada

6.4 here,i have cucked at least 6 manlets(and knocked the lights out of a couple of them when they got mad),but for long time relationships i prefer 6ft+ girls.I dont want manlet genes in my kids.

Le 56% face.

didn't know they have the price is right in australia

I don't think you realize how height works for girls.

6'2 with 6'0 girlfriend
Ex was 4'11
Tall girls are much more confident and chill, but tiny girls try so hard and are overall adorable
Better stay with tall girls for the genes I guess..

ITT: things that never happened.

Im 181cm and i feel average here, short guy have it hard