SIGN THIS SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>let in Africans

No thanks, we are full! MAGA! BUILD WALL!

>Trump will surely listen to this non-binding petition that his Jewish controllers don't support.

If White South Africans want in, let them in. Plenty of farmland in the Midwest and they will assimilate easily.

yeah this should have been worded better, with Afrikaner or Boer instead of "South African" because shitlibs will just use it as an excuse to let in South African niggers if it passes

Bump.

how much does your employer pay you shill? cos clearly its to much.

>Africans
>A shit-hole 3rd world people
>....butt these ones are okay

No thanks! WE ARE FUCKING FULL! MAGA!
Why the fuck would we want Africans bringing there shitty problems over here? FUCK THEM! LET THEM FIX THERE OWN COUNTRY! WE ARE FUCKING FULL!

>Retard can't make the difference between Boer descendant, the south African colored that aren't Bantu and Bantu nigger who want to see everyone blood spilled because they are savage stupid fucks with literally no foresight

Honestly if Bantu were to be wiped off the map half of Africa problem would dissapear in an instant. Bantu are literally what happens when you the savages fucks firearm (they were a weak ass fuck minority prior to the trade with euro/brits whom gave them firearms), the moment they got the upper hand over the neighboring tribes they went full genocide. A genocide that is still happening right now and is starting to cover the whole of Africa.

Petitions have never achieved anything in the history of politics. It’s literally begging like a cuck

>Let the AFRICANS
>Who fucked up an entire continent...
>....into America

NOPE! BUILD WALL!

Signed. Maybe we can put them in Montana.
FIlthy jew kike nigger faggot fuck you.

No thanks. I've had enough of minorities LARPING as whites.

Spotted the jew

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
fuck no, they can fuck right off. we are FULL

And the tits are somehow relevant to your stupid argument?

You're a tit.

MAGAx2

>Montana
umm..no thanks

give the source and i will sign

Signed.
What if we were to spam Lauren Southern with emails asking her to mention this?

Also, don't spam links in YouTube comment sections (post the same link once and only once).
If you post a link more than once in YouTube comment sections, you have a 100% chance of being shadowbanned.

>not wanting more white immigration
>not wanting to help your white brothers and sisters from being bullied by niggers

Montana is nice.

No, fuck you. The EU or Australia can let those fucking retards in. WE ARE FULL

>...but MUUH POOR AFRicans! WAAA waaaa waaa waaa waa! the poor Africans are mistreated! lets let them into America!

Cry Moar snowflake! WE ARE FUCKING FULL! Let those Africans sort out their own shit, MAGA!

Once you are at 56% it's hard to go back

I know you're baiting, but at least could you not be downright retarded when doing it? You're in a thread that is about white south Afrikaner farmer facing persecution in South Africa and a petition to allow them easier time going with the LEGAL immigration process, and you just go full retard claiming they are just like the rest of African niggers whom the South African Bantu nigger THEMSELVES fucking hate and form lynch mob against.

Like honestly, just stop. You're not being witty or anything, you're just an ignorant dumb ass.

Wrong. We need productive farmers not third worlders.

>yfw America is Full

You're either a jew or a good goy. You dumb faggot cuck.

>M-muh civic nationalism.
Cry harder faggot they are coming here and you are going back to Mexico.

Cool story. Build Wall.

bump

your either dumb, paid or stupid.

>.....BUTT THE POOR AFRICANS! Who will think of the Africans!

Fuck off! We are Full! Those dirt people can stay where they are. Fuck'em!

Those "whites" live in subsahara Africa which is the nigger part of africa. They are tainted by nigger dna already let them perish. Helps ethnic cleansing.

lol no

i know, and i want to keep it that way. those boerniggers can rot in SA as far as i am concerned

>not wanting to let in Africans = stupid

Cool story Hillary

bump. Easy to do

MOVE QTs to America!

>Africans
>The piss poor dirt people

Nah, you can fucking keep them. WE ARE FULL! MAGA! AMERICA FIRST!

If you want a mail-order bride, just do that, it's what Trump did. NO NEED TO MOVE AN ENTIRE POPULATION JUST SO YOU CAN BUST A NUT.

ANRGY SPICS RAGING lol

GTFO. America is for white people in accordance with out Constitutional Law and I don't give a fuck about America 2.0. It's not a real country.

Africans are too stupid to farm, so they paid Europeans to come farm for them, and are now genociding them because ???

You're the dirt person Jamal. You should worry less about the white immigrants we are saving and more about finding your dad.
Any of the midwest or rocky mountain states would likely be suitable. I assume their skills are mostly farming. Rural Texas could be another option.

>Muh browning of America
Shut it, Obama. You'll never be white and therefor never American.

OMG A CUTE

>still no sauce

they can fuck off to AZ and guard our borders or the deep south where they will feel right at home

>Let south african farmers migrate to the US
While I understand helping them, I think they are not like lazy nignogs lookking for gibs that don't want to work and fight to better their own country. Why not send them weapons and aid instead?

SOUTH AFRICAN QTs NAAOW! We can replace the fat goblin mexican hotel maids with this.

>......but the Africans! you need to help the Africans! They are poor and mistreated and being killed or whatever

Cry me a fucking river!
AMERICA FIRST!
Africans can go suck a dick!
MAGA! BUILD WALL!

>AMERICA FIRST!
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT, OBAMA.

WHITE AMERICA FIRST! GTFO Mexicans, these are our new nannies.

I have never signed a petition in my life, and ridiculed many people through shallow trolling, but today I have signed this petition. Save those hard working people from the very real systematic and institutional racism taking place in Africa.

>Any of the midwest or rocky mountain states would likely be suitable. I assume their skills are mostly farming. Rural Texas could be another option

No, we won't be taking in any more Africans, especially low skilled Africans like you describe. They need to sort their own shit out. WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! MAGA! BUILD WALL! Africans need to get their own shit together, IT ISN'T AMERICAS JOB TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE SHITTY PEOPLE!

YOU'RE FIRED MEXICAN.

MEET MY KITCHEN STAFF!

fuck off. make a petition in your own country if you so want to suck their cocks. they are not coming here.

THIS.
That is taking care of America. We replace Jose and Jamal with hard working white immigrants that love guns and will remember what the nigger horde is capable of.

>they are not coming here.
Oh yes they are.

AND YOU'RE LEAVING, PABLO!

On second thought: It might help decimate the nignog population if they zimbabwe'd SA without white farmers returning afterwards...

>White America First
>Doesn't post White Americans
>Posts sub-human dirty Africans

Cool story African. How many of your family members were murdered this year by Darkies? Good Luck with that shit. YOU STILL AIN'T COMING OVER HERE! WE ARE FULL!

Wait. Are you not white? You're really going to turn down hard working white people who know first-hand the dangers of a nigger society? A people who love their land and are being robbed of it as we type?

>Cool story African.
NICE TRY, OBAMA.

NO BROWNING FOR AMERICA!

LEL! MAGA!

>taking care of America means letting in Africans

How did that work for you last time? All those "Africans" you took in really helped America before, right?

>MAGA = taking in Africans

U DUMB!

I can just see you sitting there, refreshing the page you chuckle fuck. I hope you get deported and raped by niggers, but as a gay jew you would welcome the "enrichment".

>All those "Africans" you took in really helped America before, right?
YOU LOW MEXICAN IQ IS SHOWING.

HERE IS YOUR PINK SLIP.

On third thought: Europeans, being the cucks that we are, would just invite all those "poor" nignogs. So better to send the white farmers weapons, ammo and aid to clean up SA.

Get fucked, evolution has made you useless
Were only taking white south africans so i can see why youre scared

>browning
Cool story, show me where I supported browning? How about you learn to read you dirty nigger

>White African settlers are the same as nigger hordes.
Lmao troll harder paco your being replaced with white people.

>U DUMB!
This nigger has been in America for 200 years and he still speaks like a fucking jungle animal.

I can't wait until they're here telling your that you're not an African-American, just a confused nigger lol!

>glowing this much

letting in white south africans will slow down browning

>wanting to secure our borders = Mexican
>not wanting to let in immigrants = Mexican

What has become of your brain?

Cool story, but we are full. Keep whining about the poor Africans though. That really worked for Hillary and the SJW.

>Cool story
You know how I know you're a low IQ subhuman that doesn't belong on Sup Forums? You're not funny and you can't meme.

BYE BYE, JOSE. Have fun in NARCO country.

I'M HIRING THIS "african" GIRL TO REPLACE YOUR GOBLIN SPIC SISTER AT TACO BELL!

You are what controlled opposition looks like, fucking troll we see right through you.

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

YOU WILLNEVER BE AMERICAN

GTFO!

NIGGER
HATING
QTs
INBOUND!

we're at the point where white americans will be out bred even if we completely stop immigration, which is why we should allow white south african immigration.

>letting in dirty piss poor Africans...will help...

Nope. If the goal is more whites, just get more nords or white europoors, or whatever. No need to go to literally the worst continent looking for whites. It's like trying to look for a piece of corn in a pile of shit. ITS FUCKING STUPID.

>imagine being this triggered

Cool story Nancy. We are still FULL though.

>just get more nords or white europoors
So they can lose their lands to shitskins?

TICK TOCK GOBLINO

PACK YOUR 17 BABY GOBLIN AND HEAD TO THE BOARDER

MEET YOUR REPLACEMENTS

This they are coming and making babies.
Pic related

If you want people to see it post it on reddit, not here.

MEET YOUR REPLACEMENTS, PUTA

this. posting on Sup Forums is helpful but can someone post it on plebbit too?

So your arguments are...
>...think of the poor Africans, they need our help, cry cry
and now...
>...we need to think about the other countries

Can you be any more of a fucking SJW? You wanna give Africans reparations too? FOR FUCK SAKE! WHAT PART OF "AMERICA FIRST" DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? MAGA BITCH!

Holy shit I think my younger brother has a reddit. Ill forward the link and tell him to post it.

>if I keep calling people I disagree with spics, I win

Cool story. We're still full though. No room for your African friends. Sorry Tina

>MAGA BITCH!
OBAMA YOU BETTER RUN!

SOUTH AFRICANS INBOUND

South Africa isn't the Europeans land, so I don't care about losing it. Just get our people out. The last thing Europe needs is less Europeans.

>if I keep calling people I disagree with Obama, I win

Cool story. We're still full though. No room for your African friends. Sorry Tina

>99% of the people around are are niggers
>99% of the people she knows are niggers

Yeah, real winner you got there.

>if I keep pretending people will take me seriously!
Thanks for the bumps fren

Bump

>something something pretending....

behold, our potential neighbors in all their glory

youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc

You would know, 53%