It's time to discuss the past season. What are you looking forward to this fall?

It's time to discuss the past season. What are you looking forward to this fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y
twitter.com/randomgirl434/status/911211374633783296
youtube.com/watch?v=M03P4fvIRzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm extremely ready for Kekkai Sensen coming back. Zapp getting high, Steven fucking cops for information, and Abe Sapien's backstory and the Leo and Klaus stuff from volume 10 to break my heart. (Also hot doctor and werewolves, though this thread doesn't care about them much.) Two weeks feels so far away.

The rest of my watch list, in descending order of hype because why not:
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Osomatsu-san 2
Vanishing Line
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
Kino no Tabi
Konohana Kitan
Houzuki no Reitetsu 2
Osake wa Fuufuu ni Natte Kara

Only SideM idol trash so I can actually work on my ever-increasing BL backlog hoards

>Mahoutsukai no Yome
Based. I'll see you in the threads, however short they may last on this shit site.

>there will such thing as "new" logh fujos in 2019
Do you think we'll get as much lewd fanart as osomatsu? I waiting to buy more doujin

I started reading it because of the manga threads here; those were good once ;_____; Guess we'll have to wait and see if the inverse relationship between anime adaptation and level of thread quality will strike again.

I finished the OAVs the other day. Non-skull best boy is so cute; would dwell with in comfy library for eternity.

What exactly is it time for?

How many hardcore LoGH fangirls are making doujinshi today? There have to be at least a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y
twitter.com/randomgirl434/status/911211374633783296

Dies irae ED preview from the last livestream. Sung by Suwabe and Toriumi. We really need more PheroMen singles in anime.

>Kemono Jihen chapter 10 raws out
>Kabane goes on a date with the foxgirl and even puts his arm around her shoulder
Explain this to me homodachis.

Don't act surprised.

>reaction image

You need to grow up. Just pretend he's bi and get over it.

>tfw Chise didn't close the fucking door

I'll be picking up the idolshit and a bunch of the season 2s for safe reliable stuff, though one of the wildcards I'm looking forward to is Juuni taisen. I was drawn to it because of the bunny guy but otherwise I have no idea what to expect so it may be a wild ride.

You should know by now not to get your hopes up. If it's not outright BL just expect the het.

How can people read shounenshit for the boys and still get upset when they get with girls? It usually doesn't happen this early in the series, but it almost always happens in the end.

I only know 4 on twitter so far. Schen x Yang, and Mittermeyer x Reteunal are the frequent doujins. We'll get more doujin prolly in 2 or 3 months.

I'll be counting days till Winter season.

Speaking of shonenshit One Piece has been outdoing itself lately. Not really in a homo way but damn I really want to eat a mochi dick right now.

I'm kind of cautiously optimistic for Houseki. The fight scenes look pretty good at least. Otherwise looking forward to Osomatsu, Hoozuki, Juuni Taisen and Inuyashiki for now.

Not really looking forward to anything. I read a bit of the Mahoutsukai no yome manga back in the day but I can't get hype for this adaptation. I know it doesn't really get anywhere and despite the coming of age theme I can't help but feel everything about it is kinda creepy. Also too straight.
Dies Irae looks like this season's popular shit so I'l probably at least pick up the first episode but I'm not getting my hopes up. The only anime I'm kinda interested in are the mappa anime. Both of them.

I know nothing of Dies Irae except some OST tracks that sounded amazing. It's definitely got me curious and I can't wait for the anime to start.

>juuni taisen
Oh yeah I forgot the pv of this was quite good looking. I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be another Shingeki no Kabane I'm gonna drop by the end of the first episode but I'll at least watch it just to be sure.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2
Osomatsu-san 2
Kekkai Sensen 2
Juuni Taisan (for the bunny)
and I guess SideM until I get annoyed.

I will never be ready for this. I've refrained from even looking at doujins with Yang so far, but it'll get harder now. Should I get used to the idea of my husbando getting fucked by the entire FPA fleet? ;_;

I haven't been paying attention, but why does Deen make Hoozuki now? I'm afraid that Chinaslut will not look as slutty with Deen quality.

>deen quality
Stop with this meme, need I remind you Deen did Rakugo?
FSN is objectively shit and deserved to be accordingly adaptated.

When will Rakugo's director make something new? He was great.

I'm ready for more Klaus' doujins ;)

Hitorijime was kinda shit. Hopefully the next BL to get an adaptation is better.

It's one of my favorite manga now, I just wish it updated weekly so I could get my junkie fix on the regular. Not really suitable in an it's time thread since it's devoid entirely of gayness, so I'll shut up now.

Next season is such a bloodbath sales wise regarding Love Live and Osomatsu are airing at the same time.

>sudden trap end

>Masuda thanking fans for watching it on Twitter.

Context?

Who else shougi-boys?

Why do they all look like frogs?

Deen used to be a kino factory back when Oshii worked with them. But arguing that the studio is good just because they've made one masterpiece in the last decade seems disingenuous. They're pretty shit.

It's not what you think

If you mean the mouths, they threw me a bit at first too. I actually really love the character design in this show though. It's pretty damn good, and very diversified. Shimada 8dan is sexy.

>shougi boys
Is this a thing? Does it get an anime adaptation or is it still just manga?
I wouldn't mind another Hikaru no Go.

Dude, that show is getting a second season next month.

Go watch 3-Gatsu no Lion. It's easily one of the best shows in the past decade.

Nikaido is best boy and I'd his anija.

Kino no Tabi
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
Houseki no Kuni
SideM

It's been a year since I watched something and actually finished it. Hopefully something this season hooks me.

>What are you looking forward to this fall?
All the idol anime except enstars because anime fucking never.
Kino no Tabi
Juuni Taisen
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara
Blend 5
Taishou Chicchai-san
Nekopara

I'll probably give the rest of the shows I'm vaguely interested 2-3 episodes. I'm looking to fill the homolust void so any show with slight undertones will be an instant watch for me.

Trap made the quiz game more interesting by sabotaging the rules and their club leader taught him some manners after.

First time I heard of it.
Okay I'll check it out.

You should read the manga.

>It's time to discuss the past season
The season was fine.
Hitorijima wasn't a good BL manga but at least it had a MC you'd want to root for so it is already better than Super Lovers or Nakamurashit we had before.
We had Azazel/Mugaro and lots of cute boys in the Bahamut.
ReCreators went full /u/ and their few tries to get the fujobucks looked pitiful.
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun was a nice SoL but they shouldn't have advertise this as sports show. It has even less sports than K-On had music.
There was a trap that is actual character instead of fanservice element in Nana Maru San Batsu, and homo that would never win the MCbowl in Koi to Uso.
Bromances and shonen shenanigans in Youkai Apartment, BnHA, Boruto.
Cute shota in Made in Abyss, and sasuge fest of swordsluts.
Vatican Kiseki Hitler's sperm and Shoukoku no Altair were surprises.

Next season is going to be so much better, I can't want to discuss all of it with you, homos.

I dropped swordsluts pretty early on since it was boring as shit despite the pretty visuals. Did it ever get better and have any actual plot or tension?

No, it was Zestrai kind of blandness during the whole show

I don't care if the show turned out to be a trainwreck or if he's going to meet an unfair ending on the final episode, I'm taking my demon daddy husbando with me.

Look on the bright side, he isn't fucking DEAD.

Excellent taste user.
Besides Luci, Azazel is pretty much the only character this show managed not to ruin.

Can't wait for more Shimada.

>daddy
He is mom

Unless you really love the characters and know the game, there is no point in watching the show.

I want to protect his smile

This

Damn, really? That's a shame.

I expected this so I didn't even bother picking it up. Feels good to be right.

>thighs
You've posted the only good thing about this show for someone who has no idea about the games.

I've seen swordfags in the episode threads bash it too. Personally I feel like it succeeded in what it tried to do so I'm happy with the show. I'm looking forward to more hanamaru too.

There needs to be more stupidly adorable cute smut BLs without drama no kikoeru trash desu.

>except enstars because anime fucking never.
Stop reminding me, senpai. I swear it's probably because of the author got burned with the adaptation of his sasami-san@no-sales and probably traumatized to have another adaptation of his work.

>Next season is going to be so much better
Kek

Even for the game, the selling point is the characters. There's hardly any plot.

Just give me the best season already, Japan

Was it rape?

Will he get doujins, lads?

Can't wait for AOTS season 2

I hope the latest shota joins them too.

I appoint him as the new best boy for giving just as many fucks as this show deserves.

>but it'll get harder now
Look into your heart, user. You know you want all these doujins.

which one?

Reg is not for lewd.

Not really. I can take all sorts of homo, but somehow my husbando is off limits. Seeing his doujins right and left next year will make my life more miserable.

>Kek
3-gatsu no Lion 2
Dies Irae
Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2
Gintama. (2017)
Houseki no Kuni
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
Kino no Tabi
Osomatsu-san 2
Shokugeki no Souma
Yuuki Yuuna 2
Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Continuouses alone makes me excited only whinny fag wouldn't be able to find anything interesting for him next season.

youtube.com/watch?v=M03P4fvIRzQ
ORE GA? AIIDORRRUUU!?
I really hope that all the units will get equal screentime and less Sakuraba-Teru banter antics.

I know the feeling, I feel the same way toward Todoroki. I love him but whenever I catch a doujin staring him on mrm, I feel like building and firing a nuke.

Haven't really watched idolshit before, but imas SideM's character designs don't look as bad as the rest, so I guess I'll check it out. Otherwise I'm mostly looking forward to continuations and Kujira no Kora because the director does stuff that looks good (but isn't good).

So Japanese fangirls feel the same about the new designs.

>homo that would never win the MCbowl
I agree with you on Boruto and the rest, but Youkai Apart? Really? Are you quite sure? They might as well be married, even his female best friend is a shipping them.

I'm glad someone understands.

Yang is almost more handsome than Reinhard in this Space Jam version. What were they thinking?

The worst offender for me is still Kircheis though. They've removed all of his fluffiness.

>julian being like "SASUGA ADMIRAL"

>Scamco has been simulcasting all newer iM@S anime on Daisuki
>Daisuki is dead now
I wonder where are they going to simulcast it.

Amazon most likely. Or no subs ;^)

>Daisuki dead
Eh, I didn't know that.
Were they losing money with it?

>homo that would never win the MCbowl
I was talking about this homo, and his chances to win MC bowl are zero.

I read some favourable impressions after an advanced screening, so I'm the same.

I thought that was a single sentence with the one below for some reason. My bad, ignore me.

I hope they got Bump of Chicken back to do the OP and ED again. Not only is the author a huge fan of theirs, I need more of them in my life.

It sold like shit but I'm happy I get another season.

>mosaic
Too lewd for TV

I'm still going to be skeptical since it's CG, but I'll at least give it a go. I did the same for the manga despite it's retarded-sounding premise and was very pleasantly surprised.

So that brings me to watching
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
Mahoutsukai no Yomoe
Kino no Tabi
3-gatsu no Lion
Houseki no Kuni
Osomatsu-san 2

Maybe Kuira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau too, if it ends up being a fun adventure instead of group drama with a fantasy backdrop. It's a good season to be an idolfag, though. I hope they don't flood the threads.

This will get plenty of homo doujin, right?

What is this?

Use reverse image search, newfag.

Such is the nature of what's most popular. But the beauty of these threads is that we encompass all and we just have to remember that our multiple series discussions can continue.
Not even the PV. His works always take a disappointing turn.

Apologies, I got used to the reverse search on shit I don't know giving back "cartoon" for an answer.

Why would this get homo doujins? I dropped the manga a couple of chapters in.

>rolled semen demon
>picked best AUO as the free 4*
Life is soo good sometimes

Fuck off.